Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Oh shes a gol' digga, way ova taangh

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Now Ladies of Ag, the 3 of you, I'm not includin you here, but i only know like two of you so i cant speak for the rest.... but.......

A number of my dear friends have relocated to Jozi over the last year and a bit, to make use of the insane mark-up in earnings ya'll get for having to live up ther, and most of them are educated and/or enterpeneurs so they all fortunately doing quite well financially at the moment. So recently most of them were back in the Motha for a "family" function and to a man, they was complainin about the women in the J. Now from 1 or 2, ya they just venting cos they aint got none in a while, but 12 guys simultaneously? :?
Anyways the generic story seems to go: They meet nice girl, who might or might not have a job, but in many cases has very good job and more than sufficient income to support a Jimmy Choo habit, shes receptive to the mack and the game is on like donkey kong. So either shes playing hard to get and setting it up for a later date or shes put out b4 he's finished stating his name, but no matter what, if they spent more than two days in ANY of these womans' company, a request for some sort of financial reciprocation was made. And from the accounts I heard, in some cases, quite substancial fees are even "demanded".
For instance to reference 5 different guys, a mixed bag of serial womanisers, hopeless romantics, the mister old school "I need me a bitch can cook" types; there was some 1st date wine and dine action (with hope for the saucy 3rd date), there was some witty club repartee to wangle a lunch meeting (with hope for action in like a week or two), and some frenzied fluid swapping in a mall bathroom ala lust at 1st sight. Now according to the guys, the women ran the gamut of dispositions, from Hoodrat size-queens, to sweet-as-homebaked koeksisters, to "get the f*** away from me you crazy bitch"... but across the board, within 4 days each guy got some shpieel... the cheapest being "Fill my cars tank pleez!", the priciest being "I need about four months rent, NOW!"  

Now I'm not saying you don't get ladies all about the cheddar elsewher, theres always one or two locals, but from what i hear this is the norm in the J.... is this so?
And if so.. how is you cats coping?
Having to face that sort of mercenary single-mindedness in a situation I haven't designated as a pure exchange of funds for erotic labour, would make me a thoroughly unpleasant person.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I always say if you can get free snatch in the J..you can get snatch everywhere!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.