Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Will Wenger ever beat Mourinho?

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Why is Wenger struggling to beat Mourinho?I'm starting to get the impression that the Chelsea gaffer has Wenger's number.Even when Arsenal are dominant over long periods in the game, they just never go for the jugular against Chelsea.Wenger's missing a trick;NEVER PLAY SENDEROS WHEN DROGBA'S ON THE OTHER TEAM!!!!!!!!what's hard to swallow is that the Gunners lost to a mediocre Blues team.Ballack and Lampard were awful, Sheva was lost and Terry was suspect before his unfortunate injury. Now we've given Mourinho the right to brag about Arsenal not being able to get a win against his team.sigh.....
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "blaklez"
Why is Wenger struggling to beat Mourinho?I'm starting to get the impression that the Chelsea gaffer has Wenger's number.Even when Arsenal are dominant over long periods in the game, they just never go for the jugular against Chelsea.Wenger's missing a trick;NEVER PLAY SENDEROS WHEN DROGBA'S ON THE OTHER TEAM!!!!!!!!what's hard to swallow is that the Gunners lost to a mediocre Blues team.Ballack and Lampard were awful, Sheva was lost and Terry was suspect before his unfortunate injury. Now we've given Mourinho the right to brag about Arsenal not being able to get a win against his team.sigh.....

We did well against chelsea but they took their chances and we didn't take ours. We also lost our heads at the end and played right into chelsea's hands.

it was a very even game but their experience showed through in the end. Drogba's first goal looked offside to me and we should probably have had a penalty for the foul on Baptista.

Chelsea have the ability to play badly and still win games - that's nothing new, although it's very frustrating. Some people say it's the sign of a great team - I don't agree. The future is all Arsenal! :)

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
That's true but I would didn't watch the whole game just saw the goals and what happened to Terry (ouch but thats another story lol)...... anyway I am not really a fan of Arsenal or Chelsea but one thing I do know Arsenal don't really lose after being a goal up.... so what happened, this goes out to all the people that watched the game.......
emons come in all forms, it's up to you to decide who the demons are....

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Well said D.thinking about the future makes me feel better. guess one has no choice but to applaud Wenger for letting the youngsters finish off what they started.let's hope we won't be selling any of them to teams with more money.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
man! i was pissed off man! i really thought we was takin em to the cleaners for a while! thats jus football! but yo! im rockin my gunners jersey right now! so its nothin! we win some,we lose some!

this is the greatest squad in development ever! i see Arsenal next season and the rest after DOMINATING europe!!!! jus look at the pedigree! if u watch closely, Wenger is already grooming the new Henry!.....yall know who im talkin bout! Wenger is a genius! yes, we lost to f***ing Chelsea! but this is a squad in the making, and we held it down against a supersquad of Chelseas calibre!

Something to be proud of!
Gunners forever!
@cash_sog

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
man! i was pissed off man! i really thought we was takin em to the cleaners for a while! thats jus football! but yo! im rockin my gunners jersey right now! so its nothin! we win some,we lose some!

this is the greatest squad in development ever! i see Arsenal next season and the rest after DOMINATING europe!!!! jus look at the pedigree! if u watch closely, Wenger is already grooming the new Henry!.....yall know who im talkin bout! Wenger is a genius! yes, we lost to f***ing Chelsea! but this is a squad in the making, and we held it down against a supersquad of Chelseas calibre!

Something to be proud of!
Gunners forever!

no doubt

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
didnt watch the match :oops:Chelsea runs this shit.  was busy celebrating the whole town coz AMAKHOSIKAZI LOST 2 ARROWS.

Anyway hard luck 2 chiefs fans.We know how u feel,we there too."Ouch,Now thats gotta hurt" :twisted:

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
didnt watch the match :oops:Chelsea runs this shit.  was busy celebrating the whole town coz AMAKHOSIKAZI LOST 2 ARROWS.

Anyway hard luck 2 chiefs fans.We know how u feel,we there too."Ouch,Now thats gotta hurt" :twisted:

now why you had to go there?it's been that sorta weekend for me

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I actually felt sori for you punks!!! hahaha!!! nah for real man!!! kinda reminds of one FA Cup final tie!!! KARMA muffaca's!!

Anyway have you nucca's peeped your injury & suspension list??? you guys can forget about winning anything this season!!

You don’t have Adebayor (suspended), Thierry Henry (foot), Tomas Rosicky (groin), Abou Diaby (ankle) and Kolo Toure who was sent off.

The injuries don’t end there. Justin Hoyte is troubled by a hamstring strain, Johan Djourou is struggling with an ankle complaint while Mathieu Flamini is doubtful with a foot problem.

Robin van Persie's prognosis is still anything between four and eight weeks because of the broken metatarsal he suffered against us (wanker!! hahaha). Oh, and Fabregas won't be playing in your next game against Blackburn!!!

Kuyanyiwa ne?!?! Like Sister Bettina, "OOOHHHH SSHHHIIITTT!!!!!!" hahaha

Eezy
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "{The Kid! Sensei-tional}"
I actually felt sori for you punks!!! hahaha!!! nah for real man!!! kinda reminds of one FA Cup final tie!!! KARMA muffaca's!!

Anyway have you nucca's peeped your injury & suspension list??? you guys can forget about winning anything this season!!

You don’t have Adebayor (suspended), Thierry Henry (foot), Tomas Rosicky (groin), Abou Diaby (ankle) and Kolo Toure who was sent off.

The injuries don’t end there. Justin Hoyte is troubled by a hamstring strain, Johan Djourou is struggling with an ankle complaint while Mathieu Flamini is doubtful with a foot problem.

Robin van Persie's prognosis is still anything between four and eight weeks because of the broken metatarsal he suffered against us (wanker!! hahaha). Oh, and Fabregas won't be playing in your next game against Blackburn!!!

Kuyanyiwa ne?!?! Like Sister Bettina, "OOOHHHH SSHHHIIITTT!!!!!!" hahaha

Eezy

I take it you not an Arsenal fan lol, who do you support Chelsea?!!!!!

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
United son!!!

sisonke!!!! hahahaha

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "{The Kid! Sensei-tional}"
United son!!!

sisonke!!!! hahahaha

United fans aren't football lovers.cheesy a** supporters!(i'm seriously hating on your position on the log right now)

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
hahahaha!!!!!

Don't sweat it man...we'll give a shout out to y'all at the prize giving ceremony!

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
That's it dude, United forever........  I don't know what is it with Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool supporters especially...... they hate just cause Man. Utd is the best...... when we are down be known that we bounce back...... we play Liverpool this weekend if I'm not mistaken, once we beat them AGAIN that's another supposed great we take down once more lol     :twisted:

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I'm sayin...there's a subtle difference between United and the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool... all these sides are truly great sides!!!! no doubt about it!!! the difference is, WE'RE THE GREATEST!!!!!!