Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Will Wenger ever beat Mourinho?

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Quote from: "{The Kid! Sensei-tional}"
I'm sayin...there's a subtle difference between United and the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool... all these sides are truly great sides!!!! no doubt about it!!! the difference is, WE'RE THE GREATEST!!!!!!

Don't know about you being the greatest but the way you're playing at the moment gives you bragging rights.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I'm sayin...there's a subtle difference between United and the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool... all these sides are truly great sides!!!! no doubt about it!!! the difference is, WE'RE THE GREATEST!!!!!!

No doubt  :lol:
emons come in all forms, it's up to you to decide who the demons are....

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I hear Henry is going to Inter Milan and Arsenal is buying Eto'o and Robinhio (excuse the spelling lol) and Christiano Ronaldo will be going to Real Madrid...... 2 real leaders leaving, maybe things will get interesting    :twisted:

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dre001"
I hear Henry is going to Inter Milan and Arsenal is buying Eto'o and Robinhio (excuse the spelling lol) and Christiano Ronaldo will be going to Real Madrid...... 2 real leaders leaving, maybe things will get interesting    :twisted:

Where did you hear this?Din't Henry just sign a four year contract at the beginning of the season?You do realize that even if Gunners do sell Henry for a lot of cash, Robinho and Eto'o are worth about 60 million combined?i don't think Arsenal has that kind of cheese.seriously though, where did you hear this?were these guys not speculating?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,, just rumours.

eto'o might well be leaving (and he recently came out saying that he is a big admirer of wenger), but we ain't got the right cash. liverpool on the other hand,, their new owners might come up with the 20m pounds required to buy him.

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaklez"

Where did you hear this?Din't Henry just sign a four year contract at the beginning of the season?You do realize that even if Gunners do sell Henry for a lot of cash, Robinho and Eto'o are worth about 60 million combined?i don't think Arsenal has that kind of cheese.seriously though, where did you hear this?were these guys not speculating?

I heard it on that soccer show that comes on SABC 1 on a Monday....... they said that they going to use the cash of Henry for Robinho and Eto'o, oh well if that is right, will be interesting though since most including me thinks Henry makes that team for the attacking part...... only time will tell I guess

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Our mistake I think was in running at them so hard.  We needed to hold off on all those meaningless counters man. Ah well.  I also feel that us going one up against a , sorry, stronger side on the day was bad for the youngsters man.  Agreed, Arsenal is the future.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaklez"

I heard it on that soccer show that comes on SABC 1 on a Monday....... they said that they going to use the cash of Henry for Robinho and Eto'o, oh well if that is right, will be interesting though since most including me thinks Henry makes that team for the attacking part...... only time will tell I guess

In that case then i know it's definitely rumours...You should stop wishing that Arsenal didn't have Henry and focus your energies on supporting Man U.I thought you'd be clever enough to realize that one man doesn't make the team.i'd go as for as to say that Wenger is more valuable to Gunners than Henry.

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Dude it's not that I focus my energies on you guys having or losing Henry..... I really don't care was just having an opinion....... besides as if I'm worried Man. Utd will always be tops when it comes to them and Arsenal......  :twisted:

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Hey 'Lez....y'all need to focus on not losing!!!! hahahaha

You're out!!

Yo Cash...i'm sori dawg.. but we'll represent for ya...like i said yesterday, we're gonna give y'all a shout out when we receive the trophy at the prize giving!!!hahaha

Aluhlanga lungehlanga!!!!

Eezy
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: {The Kid! Sensei-tional}

You're out!

Yeah we're out..will be waiting to piss on you when yall get nocked out

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: blaklez

You're out!

Yeah we're out..will be waiting to piss on you when yall get nocked out

Yeah we could potentially get knocked out but then again there is that chance of us taking it...... Congrats to Liverpool you played well but I guess the best team won on the day lol...... does anybody know who Chelsea plays next..... they have a game in hand, would be good to know if its a team that can potentially beat them     :lol:

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Their playin City!! and i'm sure they'd rather have the cup in Manchester!
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Thats true dude...... the race is on now but I'm proud to see Man. Utd not crumbling under pressure...... although Chelsea us lurking in the background we doing what we do best and that is score goals and win lol   :P