Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Synning up North

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Normally i would just have sent pm's (so leave me alone T8) but 4 sum reason i cant... but i'm gonna be in the J this weekend and thers a few folks i'm gonna see and I few I'd like to see, now a few of those folks are on here but a phone change has left me sans a few numbers so if the persons mentioned would simply pm me their digits I'll make a social/bizniz call when in the vicinity, I will be mobile so more than likely I'll be making my way to Pretoria as well.

Ootz: I got a number from way back, that doesn't still work does it? Hit me up wit the new one.

Deepea: I never did get the 1st landmynz mixtape you posted, so hopefully i can get that and possibly the 2nd one if its done yet.

briCK: I really have to satisfy myself that you aren't really a mid-30's white woman with a flair for fiction, so the opportunity to prove myself wrong would be appreciated.

Gsus: Lost your number man, so help me out ther and you can vent at me a lil.

Also now the opportunity 4 anybody who wants to get any material back to CPT for local radio exposure, just pm yo digits and I'll see if I can swing by you while in the J and bring it back wit me.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.