cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
Quote from: "rob_one"
Nice logo D...

thanks. finally got my shit together  8)

THATS CRACK!!!!!! :D
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "cash"
Quote from: "Dplanet"
Quote from: "rob_one"
Nice logo D...

thanks. finally got my shit together  8)

and i'll be choppin' n baggin' it real soon  8)  :lol:

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
THATS CRACK!!!!!! :D[/quote]

and i'll be choppin' n baggin' it real soon  8)  :lol:[/quote]

SO U GON BE HIGH & WASTED D...
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"

and i'll be choppin' n baggin' it real soon  8)  :lol:[/quote]

SO U GON BE HIGH & WASTED D...[/quote]

i don't stay high on my own supply ;)

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
:D  yo D! can u tell me more about Struggle Entertainment! we had em perform at the strip club on Sunday! they was representin for Cape Town i believe!
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "cash"
:D  yo D! can u tell me more about Struggle Entertainment! we had em perform at the strip club on Sunday! they was representin for Cape Town i believe!

i don't know that much about them,,, they kept quite a low profile in cape town because heads ain't tryin to hear anything remotely for the club down here (don't ask me why). i only met the dude (Papa Zee) because he was renting an office next to mine.

they all seem like nice dudes tho,,, and some of the tracks they played me were fire. they definitely dream big like you guys too. i could easily see a monopoly/ struggle collab.

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
Dplanet

i don't know that much about them,,, they kept quite a low profile in cape town because heads ain't tryin to hear anything remotely for the club down here

@ D, you jus made me consider moving to Cape Town this statement  :D
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

blaQdust

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
Don't care wat jeezy and them r on about, HiP-HOP is goin' down the Drain.. we livin' in the era of Dem Franchise Boyz and Yon' Joc, i mean C'mon, wat happened to that thot provoking staff that came along with da introduction of Cats such as Eazy and Cube, the problem iz HIP-HOp is now a commercial entity where the market is more important than the Product, the Expressions are not genuine, it's all about Flawsin' and playin' big, Hip HOp iz not a communicational Phenomenon any more and u know wat dat means....HIP-HOP Is in Critical Conditions in tha ICU. Big ups Battlekat 'nd that BOOM BAP entusiasts....
The fall of capitalism is imminent

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "Da Intrikate"
Dplanet

i don't know that much about them,,, they kept quite a low profile in cape town because heads ain't tryin to hear anything remotely for the club down here

@ D, you jus made me consider moving to Cape Town this statement  :D

haha,,, cool  8)

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
:D hahaha! its ironic that we have much more fun at hiphop clubs in cape town man! i was there in sept and december ballin outrageous and cubbin man! i really thought the cape scene was more fun and club oriented!

but yeah! cape town got that grimy underground culture man! i love that shit!!!! b-boys all over the place,graff heads ,DJ's(real hiphop dj's!), and emcees!!!(not mc's like in jozi! all they care about is trying to seem ghetto).

so they aint f***in wit that jiggy shit in CT! :D
no problem! we gon make em luv that CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaQdust"
Don't care wat jeezy and them r on about, HiP-HOP is goin' down the Drain.. we livin' in the era of Dem Franchise Boyz and Yon' Joc, i mean C'mon, wat happened to that thot provoking staff that came along with da introduction of Cats such as Eazy and Cube, the problem iz HIP-HOp is now a commercial entity where the market is more important than the Product, the Expressions are not genuine, it's all about Flawsin' and playin' big, Hip HOp iz not a communicational Phenomenon any more and u know wat dat means....HIP-HOP Is in Critical Conditions in tha ICU. Big ups Battlekat 'nd that BOOM BAP entusiasts....

on the contrary Jeezy's record "the inspiration" is very thought provoking stuff! we got great artists now! Jay-Z is showin us a more mature hiphop!
T.I is givin us lyrical poetry! the Game is a monster!(even tho he crazy),
kanye west is bringin us more creativity that hiphop ever had! ludacris is holdin it down as an emcee! snoop is reppin the west coast! ice cubes latest is his best work! common has been given new life!!! he fresher than ever! papoose! rhymefest! saigon! juels santana! 50cent(yes bitch! 50!)! will-i-am! just blaze! obie trice! fabolous! rick ross! young buck(the next tupac!), jim jones(balllinnn!!!!!), THE MONOPOLY BITCH!!!!!

HIPHOP is more alive than ever! UR DEAD!!!!!
@cash_sog