Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

theCRACKwkend!!!!!

cash · 25 · 6043

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
All i can tell you is that we're working man!! but the work we put in before ain't even a drop in the ocean to what we know we have to put in to really leave THE MONOPOLY imprinted in the whole country's mind!!

We'll let things fall into place accordingly!! I'm sayin, the sky ain't even the limit dawg (that's why i support Chiefs hahaha), so be ready for anything!! We are!

Eezy
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
thats the spirit niggas,i hope yall sell records n shit.
Remember its still a long way 2 go though....

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
No doubt man!!! We fiendin shippin a million and more!! haha
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
this is how we do! PE much luv! im an EC nigga man! all day!
we puttin some real good deals together man! we gon drop a couple of mixtapes this yr, buildin up to the BIGGEST anticipation for an ALBUM SA has ever witnessed! ima put my money where my mouth is!!!!!!

we definitely lookin to sell major units like never before!!! it aint been done before! thats why its such a great challenge! our work ethic is rediculous!!!!! right after saturdays GIG, like 2 in the mornin! APES(co- producer on Ghetto Karmasutra/Consortium baby)was in the lab,in studio man! cookin up more crack!!!!! we the type o niggas thats workin all the time!!!! we aint stoppin!!!! we can only get better!!!!

its gon be rainy days for the haters from now on!!! hahahaha!!!! :lol:
we love provin ourselves!!!
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Crack Fiend originated during the Hawaiian industrial revolution. It was used to describe the workers who had become addicted to crack due to poor working environments. Therefore, crack fiend has been pa**ed down through the generations of Hawaiians and has morphed into a new meaning. It now is used to describe annoying people, as well as people addicted to crack. And sometimes, it is used to describe people who wish they were addicted to crack.

ARE U 're a crack fiend!
 :lol:   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Quote from: "cash"
we puttin some real good deals together man! we gon drop a couple of mixtapes this yr, buildin up to the BIGGEST anticipation for an ALBUM SA has ever witnessed! ima put my money where my mouth is!!!!!!

we definitely lookin to sell major units like never before!!! it aint been done before! thats why its such a great challenge! our work ethic is rediculous!!!!! right after saturdays GIG, like 2 in the mornin! APES(co- producer on Ghetto Karmasutra/Consortium baby)was in the lab,in studio man! cookin up more crack!!!!! we the type o niggas thats workin all the time!!!! we aint stoppin!!!! we can only get better!!!!

For gigs and stuff do you guys rent out sound equipment or do you use your own ? I would think It would be a great a**et to have your own equipment for shows at times, how much does all that sound equipment cost ?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Bondizzo"
Quote from: "cash"

For gigs and stuff do you guys rent out sound equipment or do you use your own ? I would think It would be a great a**et to have your own equipment for shows at times, how much does all that sound equipment cost ?

man! u talkin real talk playa! sound is amn a**et! right now we gettin all the equioment from other hustlas like us! we have an UNDERSTANDING! so we aint got our own shit nor are we renting sound or venues! they WANT us at their venues! we not chargin too much to perform(if we cool wit a nigga WELL do the show for FREE!) its nothin! but i personally wana get mobile sound asap! so we can hit schools,varsities,etc without no glitches!

anybody who comes across a broken down SONY truck on any highway HOLLER AT ME!!!!! :D  :lol: i want the goods!!!! 8)
@cash_sog

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
I don't really know all the equipment needed to do shows, can you break it down ? I've checked most hip hop cats in the US have DJ's, is it necessary in South Africa and are  there any facilities that allow you to put your performance tracks on vinyl ?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i almost went down that route myself having grown up in london where we know about killer sound systems (thanks to the reggae peeps).

anyway, you need about R250k to get a good quality sound, mics, mixer, CDJs etc.