Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Amakhosikazi's losing spree

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yeah! my thread title is swift.Hard luck guys.

8O IS MOTSEPE READY TO FORK OUT R10 MILLION FOR FERNANDEZ,Oh hell noooooo. :P

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I am not too sure whom I dislike more Kaizer Chiefs or the arrogant fans..but loosing 2 one to amaZulu is just bonkers these niggaz need to serious this is Football not Seasame Street...hahahahahaha...yeah I remmber clearly these cats talking bout Pirates and our game..where the f*** they game at?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
I am not too sure whom I dislike more Kaizer Chiefs or the arrogant fans..but loosing 2 one to amaZulu is just bonkers these niggaz need to serious this is Football not Seasame Street...hahahahahaha...yeah I remmber clearly these cats talking bout Pirates and our game..where the f*** they game at?

When it rains it pours for my beloved Chiefs.I'm consoled by two things; 1. we're still higher than Pirates on the log and 2. We're still going to play Pirates which is a guaranteed 3points.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaklez"

When it rains it pours for my beloved Chiefs.I'm consoled by two things; 1. we're still higher than Pirates on the log and 2. We're still going to play Pirates which is a guaranteed 3points.

blaklez could it be we actually support the same team lol..... anyway yeah I admit it looks sometimes like Chiefs is having bad form but they will bounce back, they always do....... oh and furthermore Fernandez is a good keeper     :evil:
emons come in all forms, it's up to you to decide who the demons are....

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

WIth the way your team is playing now Keep wishing man i see an onslaught coming soon
ady Luck Had decided to turn her back on you for good now  :P
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Skilgannon The Damned

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.betarecords.com/the.jerusalem.man
Look here, f*** anyone who disses chiefs and arsenal...
ww.betarecords.com/the.jerusalem.man

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Our bad run is necessary(so the coach can leave).i was one of Middendorp's supporters but after two seasons of little progress, i think it's time for him to move on.Igesund is by far the best coach in the league(it pains me to admit this).I do however still feel that Sundowns aren't good for SA football. If Chiefs were to fall into their trap of buying unnecessarilly(like pirates have), then SA football would suffer. think about it,if all three teams were to go into bidding wars for players and neglect their developmment sides,what would the future be. Mr. Motsepe is not a football lover.he's just a bored rich brother whose hobby is spending money.If he was to decide to walk away from Sundowns, what kind of debt would they be in?Why do you think England don't win major tournaments?their big teams don't develop local talent like they used to.Brazil are head and shoulders above the rest of the world.before Sundowns fans chew my head off, think about what i'm saying.when was the last time South Africa had an exciting youngster that everyone was raving about?why don't we have any decent strikers at home?we have become the worst country in Africa at developing talent.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

[/b]

dream on
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
The PSL club owners mentality of firing a Manager when their team is losing must stop,its killin football.i applaud the Swallows Management for keeping Gavin Hunt through thick & thin for many seasons.
I doubt that nigga bobby Motaung knows the basics of Managing & motivating The coach and players when chips are down :lol:

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
- YELLOW -

everybody likes a winner see. this is the problem. the way i see it. love. it counts when the chips is down. when abo fly by night have moved onto the next big thing (for that time that is). and its best. its a great way to weed out who aint serious. and most cats just aint serious. the chips is down round about now. perfect time to take it like a woman. hold it down. fly the flag. on some. LOVE AND PEACE.  

* the roze plucks a huge bright sunflower and sticks it in her hair *

ubomi livili bantu.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
- YELLOW -

everybody likes a winner see. this is the problem. the way i see it. love. it counts when the chips is down. when abo fly by night have moved onto the next big thing (for that time that is). and its best. its a great way to weed out who aint serious. and most cats just aint serious. the chips is down round about now. perfect time to take it like a woman. hold it down. fly the flag. on some. LOVE AND PEACE.  

* the roze plucks a huge bright sunflower and sticks it in her hair *

ubomi livili bantu.

YAWN

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
* BANGS HEAD *

but we've been here already surely. havent we. im bored. arent you. didnt we agree that youd try. the operative word is try. to be a littl more creative. well i suppose you have. what with accompanying visuals and all. just in case i dont get what you mean. thanks. yawn. look what you done did now. now you got me yawning aswell.

...by the way. is that you. i would believe it. slaap tiger.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
* BANGS HEAD *

but we've been here already surely. havent we. im bored. arent you. didnt we agree that youd try. the operative word is try. to be a littl more creative. well i suppose you have. what with accompanying visuals and all. just in case i dont get what you mean. thanks. yawn. look what you done did now. now you got me yawning aswell.

...by the way. is that you. i would believe it. slaap tiger.

we he he he he :lol:  :lol:  :lol: u r so  funny with your confusing lingo.

*Bangs head* WTF.IT MUST BE BIG hey

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
[*Bangs head* WTF.IT MUST BE BIG hey

her best little red riding hood impersonation. with a twist. so we imagine youre little red riding hood. and im the wolf. boohahaha :twisted:. so you stand there confused. like but grandma. on some that head of yours. rather big. you say. and i say.  

...all the more to have a brain that stores crushing comebacks for silly boys like you...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I get the picture...dont proceed..

WAIT A MINUTE ARE U SAYING WHAT I THINK U SAYING 8O