Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

ARSENAL'S 10 DAYS OF TURMOIL

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Now, all you cat's know how fond of Arsenal I am!! <snicker>
So it is with the deepest regret that I post this topic!!

25 FEBRUARY 2007
Arsenal lose the League Cup to Chelsea in a final that will be remembered for all the wrong reasons!! 2 - 1

28 FEBRUARY 2007
Arsenal get knocked out of the FA Cup by a Blackburn Rovers team that held them to a Nil all draw at The Emirates Stadium, and duly gave them a 1-0 heart sinker at Ewood Park via a Benni McCarthy scorcher!

7 MARCH 2007
Arsenal fail to score a goal in a game where, similar to the Sharks' cla**ic against the Crusaders, the villain proved to be the hero. PSV Eindhoven were the victor's after a 1 all end to the game which put them threw after they had managed a 1-0 defeat of Arsenal at Phillips Stadion on the 20th of February.

Arsenal can only get better after this...after all, they have nothing to lose!!
hahaha <killin>

I am forced to highlight a very likely possibilty of dejection and depression as they also have NOTHING TO WIN!!! tl tl tl

But I am happy to announce that i was on the phone with Gary (Neville) this morning and I have advised him on the mention of this here Arsenal team at at least one of the Prize Giving ceremonies!!!

<Don>
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

Skilgannon The Damned

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://www.betarecords.com/the.jerusalem.man
voetsek... :evil:
ww.betarecords.com/the.jerusalem.man

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
hahaha!!! It's the facts man!! Deal wit it..hahaha

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
lol that's cla**ic oh well better luck next time Arsenal    :twisted:
emons come in all forms, it's up to you to decide who the demons are....

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
f*** u man! u know i was pissed last night man! wtf u gotta rub it in and shit!!!!!!!!!! f*** u man! im deleting ur verses on the new tracks!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

u punk a** man united groupie!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
f*** u man! u know i was pissed last night man! wtf u gotta rub it in and shit!!!!!!!!!! f*** u man! im deleting ur verses on the new tracks!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dude why you gotta be like that lol, come on be a good sport now...... you guys lost deal with it lol and besides when Man. Utd went out first round in the UEFA last season, you were all to happy to make fun.... its our turn now     :twisted:

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

hahaha!!!! We all know why you were 'sick'!!! sick and tired of Arsenal's losing ways!!! I got you dude!!! I been telling you to come over to the right side...the United side!! hahaha

p.s If you delete my verses....<whisper> Remember man, i know where your family lives!!! :wink:
hahahaha

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "{The Kid! Sensei-tional}"

hahaha!!!! We all know why you were 'sick'!!! sick and tired of Arsenal's losing ways!!! I got you dude!!! I been telling you to come over to the right side...the United side!! hahaha

p.s If you delete my verses....<whisper> Remember man, i know where your family lives!!! :wink:
hahahaha

that's it the right side which is the United side lol.....  :lol:

Skilgannon The Damned

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
just wait for eto and robinho to come thru, then well see wholl be talkin all the bullshit...

u cats better lay-off arsenal, i know some-one at home affairs, i can get ya'll addresses...  :twisted:

Its been crazy, even on my PS, i been getting whipped playin with arsenal recently, seems like we lost forms of all sorts..

Tell benni to not come round SA no more, kauz ill c him when i c him..
This shit aint over, seems these cats need to get bodied.. Im gon turn into an 'ultra' on some shit...

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Skilgannon The Damned"

Its been crazy, even on my PS, i been getting whipped playin with arsenal recently, seems like we lost forms of all sorts..

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dre001

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Damn dude you know it's bad when you even lose on your PS with the team lmao..... oh well just remember one thing if Eto'o and Robinho do go to Arsenal, it don't mean they will change Arsenal's out of form ways...... sometimes a player might not even fit in well with the team...... look at Shevchenko a bit of a disappointment going to Chelsea   :evil:

Skilgannon The Damned

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
We'll see...Eto scores always... Its robinho im not too sure about...

Eto, Thierry same person, 'cut and paste'(famous quote from Pitso).. dont tell me about bullshit schevchenko, i hate him and his team.....

I have noticed that arsene doesnt always sign big names, but he always signs players that fi well into his system... players have to fit his system, not vice versa...

He watched fabregas more than 50 times before signing him, that says sumthin... dude knows what he wants for his team...

f*** a chelsea, and definitely f*** a sundowns...