briCK · 13 · 2522

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I am all for taking care of and looking out for our young and yes the little f***ers need to eat too..but If I can eat at designated places and allocated times they should too..I can hear ..."you so mean..they just babies!" fall back!

Now I blame sweet sensitive romantic niggaz for most of the male and female problems we have..LOTS of the guy girl misunderstanding are caused by these dudes...giving girl dreams of things that the world is not like..which infact is why you see that most of these guys get cheated on ALL the time and do a 360...yes I know 360 brings you right back to where you started but you know what I mean..a complete change everyone knows that sweet nigga buying roses,,teddy bears taking the chick to the movies writting peotry that found out that the Princess he loved was get it fromhalf the hood and he the only one that aint know till he find out and turn into a salty bitch hating bad boy.

These same cats teaching girls all sorts of fantasy shit like what you may ask which will make it related to this post? well if you stop interuppting me I'll tell you.

There is perversion called foreplay I dunno if its a white thing,,coz I first heard of it when I learnt English and I have always a**osiated English with white..I remmber hearing..rather reading that you should put your lips soft around ger aleaora(I can't be bothered to check for the spellin) the dark PINK area around the nipples I was a dumb kid but I knew black people titties have no pink on them...anyway without deviating my point is nipple suck not being for nurishment is why we have this problem of public breast feeding.

I grew up around girls running around topless and that did nothing for me titties seemed to have the same function as udders in a cow and anyone who milked a cow know its just f***ing boring and unarousing and in te same sense I thought females breasts have the same boring function..YES IWAS A DUMB kid I have obviously since smartend up and know whats up but..hey...my point is that titties are no big deal
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
But Eve had to just go and f*** it all up!

I am not a biblical scholar so i might be wrong but I was told by my sunday school teacher that Eve got us chased from the garden of eaden coz she could not keep her mouth shut! is this true?? I udnn what is do know is that titties have lost they udder like function and have be pervertized.

As much like everything I do I blame it on white folk i can't blame this on white folks this was ALL my doing...attend!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I had the misfortune of sittin on a taxi and the broad in the seat in front of me was breastfeeid possibly the ugliest child in south africa and the little f***er kept tryin to look me in my eye needless to say the shit made me sick to my stomach, I got off the f***in taxi halfway and walked the rest of the way :evil:  :x  :evil:

That not good enough for ya?

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
I LOVE TITTIES!!!

now say what you wanna - but it's true. they are like kryptonite when you see them and you were thinking of something. and that's what i like about them - they have a tendency to make you forget shit. if we want the world to be in peace - get topless women to streak along the frontlines and in military bases. i swear to you many of those f***ers with guns in their hands would even drop their guns and grab their tools.

you see i never really had topless women running around when i was growing up - and most of the girls i knew growing up were in training bras at 11 or twelve. f***ing hell - even at the debutantes ball i was hoping to lay one eye on some portion of tit, but that shit never happened. so i have always been befuddled by them. first base - titties, that was how it started. and i don't blame white folk either - actually, to all white women out there " I DON'T BLAME YOU - PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR TITTIES. I LOVE THEM AND I WON'T COMPLAIN LIKE SOME PEOPLE (read: briCK)" ***isabel jones, gwen gill, pj powers and helen suzman can keep their tops on though - even i don't want to take it that far***.

maybe there's no point to the whole fascination with titties - but then again i'm fond of pointless endeavours. i repeat " I LOVE TITTIES!!" and more than one pair is always the ideal. if i had the balls i would get me a pair of my own (make of that what you may - puns and all).

briCK, don't be hard on yourself - you'll find a pair of titties you like and you can be hard on them.  :lol:  :lol:  :wink:
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
however, having said the above (i had to separate the replies so as to not confuse the point) - all breastfeading in public should be stopped, banned even. firstly the f***ers being breastfed always look at you with this really f***ed up look. one some " hey buster look at what i'm doing - you can't have these. i know you want them - you can't get them, their mine". that look used to bother me before - i mean the smug little devils mouthing that shit like that. but then again i had experience on my side - and i now look at them on some " wait till you grow up and think back to sucking your mama's jugs" - how sick will you feel when that gives you a hard on.

but also agreeing with deac, these bastards being breastfed are usually butt-ugly. all the pretty decent-looking kids drink out of bottles that was prepared by their hot mothers before going out. the breast pump is the best invention in the history of man - along with the elusive female orgasm that is. and i also hate the smell of milk - you have no idea how a baby smells when they burp. almost like the milk goes sour as soon as it hits the lips of these bastards. and then some of these bastards cry while being breastfed - and they look disgusting, almost like a girl gagging on your cum after she gives you a blow job. it's sick!!   8O
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
^^^ I know where comming from as your saw I was quite finished I can't blame white people for the sequence of events that lead me to the man I am today...I went to an all boys school yeah whatever so yes its true there were females around blah blah blahI remmber the day everything changed like its was yesterday it happened when I hugged a woman for the first time....she was like an aunt of mine..Aunt coz she was married to my Uncle so we were not blood so its not as gross as it may sound she..was taller than me and sort of put my head on her breats...there ws this odd feeling..I think I spent a week tryna find out what was happening..I couldn't obviously ask my uncle so when I went back to school I was introduced to some other "white" magazine and I just ould not get what the facination with tittles were cats would talk about grabbing them to my  :?  expressions...so i figured let me see what the big deal is..there was this big breasted chich from around the way so I sort of asked her if I could feel..I copped a feel and there was this wierd feling.. should have stopped coz I could tell that I was headed to danger world

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Without out digressing much..r black ultra conservative when it comes to sex..I am not talking about color blind urban "blacks" I am talking black blacks the nose picking public pissing white people scarring law unabiding still stabbing cows to death with spears blacks.

I have tried simple shit like doggy to verbal abuse of .."I am not a slut..do this how its done no stunts and silly shit or you will dismount instantly"  :?  all the while I am thinking I'm just hitting it from the back?   :?  ..i think there is somethig degrading about being on all fours taking it from the back but cummon its not like other nasty shit these f***ers is doing out there...don't get me started on the "You wanna breastfeed? I don't have kids there is no milk in there!"  8O  :?

needless to black females are oceans apart...but what do you do if you in a public place and your kid gets fiesty? nothing like a face full of titts to shut the f***er....whats with nowerdays kids frowning on titty prefaring baby formula...titty....Okay what sparked this thread is something strange that happened usually it old unattractive females doing and I never look at it sexually it feling its like getting a hard by looking at a baby's bottle udders fork..what else spoon these are just tools to provide sustenance and there I was looking at this woman...you lady is more like it...she just whipped it out..sort of let it ...wait wait...Tsotsi the breast feeding scene huh? what? what were y'all cats thinking? Now imagine that chick is bresy feeding a meter away from you..what would you do..this what I did..

"I started grabbing..thank God the little devil was looking my way..I can tell it was a nigga...coz nigga knew what was going on..So I pretend to like the f***er grabbing his chick talking bout...hello nunu...obviously the little cat ws not impressed..te mom was stuttled..I had to pretent...wait man I lost my sequence of events..

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Public breastfeeding is a primative behaviour which shows that we are not much different than Animals.
 Lawmen call it Public indecent exposure,Vexer is that right? :wink:

sips

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I don't agree that its public indecency and what not. Like Brick said: wen u gotta eat, no-one stops You. So munch-kins should have the same luxury.

As far as tits go_ Itz just tits_ plain and simple. No biggie should be made about em'.
I mean_ You check out soap adds_ people is always naked. The point is not whether we see sum or not- Point is they naked and they always goin on like "its natural" so are our cultures, but the media don condone that now do they?

"A spade is a spade". thats how we should look at things in life.
quot;A positive anything is better than a negative nothing"

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:D threadstalker breastfeeds merchant in public all the time! whats the big deal :lol:  :lol: hahahahaha!!!!!!
@cash_sog

ExOdUs-82

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-0
    • View Profile
do you know when to shut the f*** up @cash

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
I love breasts as much as the next guy but the smell of breast milk gets to me... unpleasant
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Its funny that this thread should be on a hip hop site -  where dude's (and some confused la**es with penile envy) are NOTORIOUS  for crotch balancing acts.

Yesterday I see the NASTIEST thing I'll ever see in my life - if there's worse I'm not ready -

Dude is chilling, easy  like Sunday... with his hand in his crotch, you know the one hand in sweat pants... YUCK... with his whole body lazily spread on the chair like he was melting from the Sunday afternoon Jozi heat and the sweat pants.

Now if it was a - hey did you see that! - momentary check-if -I'm-still-all-there type thing I would'a been like - eish dudes ne, let it slide...

BUT NOOOO - Dude had his hand in there so long I started thinking he was a proud Mother hen waiting for chicks to hatch!!!!!

So if dudes can be pointlessly Ball handling - I say feed the bambino that's probably going to grow up to be a ball handling pain in the a**, or president or whatever - just keep the milk at a safe distance...babies make me Lactose intolerant.
k IS mos deurmekaar.....