Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

damola @state theatre on friday 16th

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
OH NOW I GOT CLAP,  8O LOOK SA GOT ITS OWN JAFOOL.
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
"you sold platinum around the world, i sold wood in the hood"-u know.
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:D u got 500 posts since 2003! hahahaha!!! well done man! what u want us to say! wtf the amount of posts got to do wit nothin! hahahahaha!!!! :lol: niggas is confused! yall thinkin HOW HE MAKIN SO MUCH MOVES and postin so much stuff! its called multitasking :lol:  :lol:

go get a book on it! attend a seminar or somethin! :lol: im makin money as we speak! im mixin tracks! readin books! checkin on the stitching on the gear,a**essing the quality! im givin u a reason to smile :D im conference callin niggas gettin the logistics sorted for the video! turnin down whack deals, poppin tags nigga, im fresh from head to toe right now! i got the new fitted on! u smell me! :lol:  :lol:

im givin u stats to OBSERVE nigga! :lol:
glad u got ya eye on the prize! good lookin b! :lol:  i like u! u focussed!
its CRACK!!!!! :lol:
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hahahahaha!!!!!!! im jus playin man! yall shud stop takin shit so serious!
excludin threadstalker! u punk a** hater! :D
@cash_sog

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
the only thing seperating you and me is that i dont blow my horn, you think we aint making moves you surley mistaken, i just dont talk i wait for cats to tell me ill be dropping a mixtape soon, we got a clothing label dropping "ZOLFLY" garunteed to be "dope", BLacklight clothing already available, me making move homes, dont doubt it and as for turning down wack deals... who hasnt, the bitches are all over tryna exploit us, ask MAVUSANA wat daz told his a** when i was 17yrs they were tryna sign me on they shit wit mizchif i just aint rushin to drop nothin these blades are focused on increaseing skills, when i drop make no mistake ill get mine. please yo stopping trying so hard if you tight youll get your due props.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
[quote="Evil_Apothecary"]the only thing seperating you and me is that i dont blow my horn, you think we aint making moves you surley mistaken, i just dont talk i wait for cats to tell me ill be dropping a mixtape soon, we got a clothing label dropping "ZOLFLY" garunteed to be "dope", BLacklight clothing already available, me making move homes, dont doubt it and as for turning down wack deals... who hasnt, the bitches are all over tryna exploit us, ask MAVUSANA wat daz told his a** when i was 17yrs they were tryna sign me on they shit wit mizchif i just aint rushin to drop nothin these blades are focused on increaseing skills, when i drop make no mistake ill get mine. please yo stopping trying so hard if you tight youll get your due props.[/quote]

Nah brothaman the cat is just marketing(he got me anticipating his shit) maybe u got other ways of doin' it
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
yeah nuca! miz and mavusana!=whack deal! nice move! :D
but yo! that DIFFERENCE between us could be the difference that cud cost u! im tired of cats complainin that they albums aint sellin' but nobody even knows its out! nobody knows when it was out! nobody knows where  to get it! nobody knows what moves u was doin prior to gettin it out! nobody cares! but U NEVER let nobody know what u was up to!

then they start blamin the industry,the consumer,the rand,distribution,promoters, their marketting team! hahahaha!!!!

all cos u never ran yo mouth :D  lettin peeps know u grindin!
yall think sum one out the blue gon market u! cmon man! u aint that HOT!
u aint Pac! this is the part where U gotta grind! let us know whats up! make us sit up and notice u EXIST! otherwise u jus another skilgannon,king hintsa or a threadstalker! :lol:  whatever u drop gon flop cos nobody really cares except ur small group of friends(who dont really care either :lol: )! real talk! so let me know whats poppin wit bloem!

jus the lil shit u mentioned right now got me interested u dig! 8O  8)
good lookin,we definitely gon hit bloem wit dat crack!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Oh my fuccen gawd!!! Fall back Evil! hahaha whoa!!

p.s We ain't even started grindin ridiculous neither!!! That's jus in what??? 6 weeks!!! man!!!
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "ThreadStalker"
Quote from: "THREAD COCKSUCKER"

NAH KID THE ONLY THING THT CAN SHUT ME UP IS ME SUCKING CASHES DICK, ME SUCKING ZULU'S DICK, ME GETTING TEA BAGGED BY THE WHOLE GLITTERATTI GAY RIGHTS MOVEMENT,AND OF COURSE SWALLOWING AS MUCH NUT AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO BOOST MY PROTEIN LEVELS!!...HECK MAN SA IS THE NEXT BEST THING....

Slow down on all that nasty talk g!

THREAD U GAY DAWG HOW CAN  U CUM UP WITH THIS SHIT

I LUV U TOO MAN
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
Quote from: "ThreadStalker"
Quote from: "THREAD COCKSUCKER"

NAH KID THE ONLY THING THT CAN SHUT ME UP IS ME SUCKING CASHES DICK, ME SUCKING ZULU'S DICK, ME GETTING TEA BAGGED BY THE WHOLE GLITTERATTI GAY RIGHTS MOVEMENT,AND OF COURSE SWALLOWING AS MUCH NUT AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO BOOST MY PROTEIN LEVELS!!...HECK MAN SA IS THE NEXT BEST THING....

Slow down on all that nasty talk g!

THREAD U GAY DAWG HOW CAN  U CUM UP WITH THIS SHIT

I LUV U TOO MAN

WOW DRAMABOY! u shouldnt have!.....thats the nicest thing anybodys ever said to dickCocker...oops...threadstalker! :lol:
@cash_sog