Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Rhyme Project 2007 @ Armchair Theatre.

Uno. · 24 · 4204

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
@ the armchair yesterday.. loved it.. big ups to ALL the performers that graced the stage...next gig i'm there :wink:
 am hell behold!

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
hey Nuwe, U lookin so gud girl! Was nice seeing ya.
 HIPHOP aint dead by far, not in teh moethercity anyway.
 Everyone came off nicely, Illskills! Driemans, Endz, what!  8O When that girl gets on stage she transforms into into this magnetic make the crowd go wild being! T.O.P love the marketing U doing dude.I swear Loyiso Gola was there and he knew he couldn't have topped any of your performances.

Jazzlox, nice concept ladies, You guys are gon give Floetry sum tuff competition, work on the mic handling, voice control and stage presence and U'll be on ur way! was nice to hear mizi and Nyambz beats in the cape!

next up
Swagger Friday 16th- T.O.P gig
Mercury Live saturday 31st.- Guide to Cpt Underground

was nice to see peeps supporting and looking healthy!
its about time guys, look after U, look after urs.
We also need to remember to respect those we work with, to pay our dues, be proffessional, to grow this thing we all can't help loving.
Urs in hiphop.

nat.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Former Blacksheep, former lEpHt, former what it was originally called.
That spot, U know... the one with the "curse".

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
WHAT THE F..man, where the hell was i (goddam these dumb kids posting up bullshi gliterluminati or wateva they cal themselves) missed this thread...aigh, MERCURY LIVE is stil on so (i wont be able to make it to LEPHT THIS WEEKEND ).i'm down wida 411 now, .everytin kewl, lets go!
Nuwepussy u promised me pics like a yr ago watup hehe!

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-3
  • We getz buzzay and totally berserk!!!
    • View Profile
Hey man, Overslept n shit after a hectic nite like that, late for work and took a while to get to da nigganet. I jus wanna say thanx to everybody that came to support us (great attendance..abt 200 peeps, damn!!!). I've always had faith in CT's hip-hop, but its jus a matter of us pushin our shit like that. I trust ya'll had a good time as well and all the performers came-off, it shows that we really dope and a force-to-be-reckoned by peeps. Big ups to Endz (my inspiration, mos hardworkin artist in CT... i'm so sorry that u lost ur fone las nite girl it was f***ed up), my family Diggin Deep & Driemanskap, Ill Skillz whats da deal fellas (cats is crazy on stage!!!), DJ Nick Knuckles addin sum flava on d 1s & 2s, Arche mofoz, I saw u Nat (I hope ur gig turns out well..i'm feelin the flier too) and Nuwe, and off-coz my soul-queens Jazzlox (watch out for these girls they gonna cum thru on sum heavy shit) and everyone else I forgot to mention. I must apologise on behalf of Tommy Jinxx as well for comin off so harsh on stage to the audience, abt lack of support by peeps, venues and corporates. D u missed out dude! Hope we'll c each other again on those forthcoming gigs. What did ya'll think though? i'm open for advice and hear what we need to work on.
'Off The Radar' is out there at a street near you.

The eclectic Jimmy Flexx

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/jimmyflexstyles
Hey everyone jimmy just got here, sorry i'm late...wa**up Uno! So ya i just wanna thank everyone for showing up as well. I don't really know who's who in the village, but hey maybe uno will introduce me sometime... he's more famous,lol. Last night was good, but it could get better. anyway gotta go.

Stay up!

Jimmy.
ood Taste is Bad Art

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, couldn't make it through, parental duties.

glad to hear it was poppin tho.

i'll be at lepht (or whatever it's called) on friday.