Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

In Pursuit of Happyness

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Anyone checked this movie out yet ? At first i was like, whatever, probably just another Will Smith softie movie.Plus his son is in it. Boy was i wrong. This is one of the saddest movies i've seen in a long-a** time, probably since "The Pianist".

If your in serious need of some inspiration in your life, go check this shit out. Apparently it's based on a true story.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
It is based on a true story bra. And damn...A movie well done.

That "do you see the dinosaurs" scene amongst many others, damn. That's what can break man when going through that.
But the scene at the end when dude gets the news...had a brother choked up like him nahmean? To anyone else that relates to some of those parts in the movie...ya..you what it is.... Life deals you cards you must play. This story is motivator wherever you at.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I won't lie i felt like crying at times through the movie. My girl was all in tears so that didn't help at all. Plus im a father to a 5-year old boy, just thinking of us going through that shit was kinda like a wake-up call on some "boy you better get this money and secure your family's future". Word. Powerful shit right there man !
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
It was a very good movie.
No ripped copy ...cinema thank you.
I also thought it would be some soppy bull with an esoteric twist , but no...
It was as true to life as a movie could get.

I was even geeking out on the film stock used to shoot the movie.It was super grainy in the lowlight scenes , no uneccesary slick lighting which made it believable...and the blur was used nicley too.
That cave scene with the dinosuar thingie was heartwrenching and that's a euphamism.

My favourite scene no question was where he lost his shoe and still went to work!
Must see!!!!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
man!!!!!!
the part where he runs to the interview,lookin all grimy and paint all on him! to step up to those peeps and still sell himself! thats what im about man! no matter what u percieve me as, ima sell my story! ima make u understand how HARD i grind! how ambitious i am!

man! that movie got me all inspired and shit!!!!!
dope movie! well executed!!!!! brilliant stuff!
@cash_sog

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
THT MOVIE MADE ME A BITCH... I MUST ADMIT ITS THE BEST WILL SMITH MOVIE OF ALL TIMES IN MY BOOKS...

GOOD f***EN MOVIE NO DOUBT
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
use that movie as an inspiration 2 get what u want & stop cryin in dark lil corner by yourself :x

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
its a motivational and inspired piece of work that will echo in the minds of any real nigga when looking at our own daily struggles! this is like a sneak peak into what DETERMINATION and SWAGGER are really about!
that nigga had to present himself as an a**et to the company! he had to dig deep within and pull out the corporate giant from within a mere homeless broke deadbeat that he was!

it was the PIRSUIT that drove him!

DAMN!!!!!
so f*** all the niggas who think we cant turn this industry into a multi platinum game!!!!! it starts now niggas!!!!!!! :idea:
@cash_sog