Apathy killing AG

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
After reading the various incarnations of the "AG is Dead" threads & talking to a good friend of mine from this site I got to thinking.

Why do people feel AG is dead?
Is it coz some of us are getting older & have different outlooks & priorities in life?
Is it coz there is a disconnect btwn the newbies & the "veterans"?

could be any one of those or all.

One thing stood out to me:

APATHY IS KILLING AG

People do not seem to be as pa**ionate about their craft as they were say in 2005.
Whenever threads are started about positive informative hip hop related issues they are either totally ignored & tank within 2 pages or get hi-jacked by our favourite wannabe (lets call him the "great pretender") & his bandwagon & turn into a jerk-off fest/ dissing spree littered with foulness.

The only way AG can live & grow on is if we support positive threads. By this I also mean STARTING positive threads. See something positive you can contribute to tell us about it!
If u disagree with something offer some positive feedback.
Don't just fall into the comfortable zone of "F*ck that africasHATEway sh*t" we all found ourselves in at some point.

"Holla if you hear me!"

*this post is brought to you by the Support Positive Informative Threads (SPIT) foundation*

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Is it coz some of us are getting older & have different outlooks & priorities in life?

This could prolly be a reason. plus most of threads people do take CRITICISMS to heart .....the entire thread ends up being about e-thuggin..smh at threatning pple online

Not an indictment on anyone but how is it the same dudes that start with "so and so is whack"  catch a tizzy when someone else says the same exact thing about them and their music... "...hater this hater that" ...people gotta check themselves before they post..its your opinion yes but don't post if you gonna you look like complete hypocrite....the next.

At the same time though I understand AG is an escape still could be used to BUILD....hopefully the later.

lol@ *SPIT*

[/b]
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
:oops:  i no why that kid said that... sometymz you jus wanna cum here & c something that wud totally Blow yo Mind! & when you don c 1, you end-up makin' such Harsh comment like that. jus like that Boy N@s StateMent. He said Hip hop's Dead akere he's God's Son so let him Ressurect that shit Bac. Same applyz to Apathy let him set an example ratha do sumthin' 'bout it. talkin's Cheap, & we y'all Skatin' on thick ice...
No Cheap Stakes ps.
 :?
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "BLACKDeviL"
Same applyz to Apathy let him set an example ratha do sumthin' 'bout it. talkin's Cheap, & we y'all Skatin' on thick ice...
No Cheap Stakes ps.
 :?

HUH?!

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
"Is it coz some of us are getting older & have different outlooks & priorities in life?"

The Truth
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

Ta-Piwe

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
on the real this site is not what it used to be way back when gumboots where in fashion.

cats lost for love in search of whack a** pride

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
EVERYTHING CHANGES...GET OVER IT... NOTHING STAYS THE SAME... YO'LL NEED TO FIND OR CUM UP WITH THE A NEW WEBSITE COZ PIPS CANT ADOPT TO CHANGE...

I WISH I CUD SAY IM SORRY BUT f*** IT I AM NOT... AG HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY NEW BLOOD WHO DONT GIV A FLYING f***... SO LETS JUST LET SHIT BE....

one
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

{The Kid! Sensei-tional}

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
After reading the various incarnations of the "AG is Dead" threads & talking to a good friend of mine from this site I got to thinking.

Why do people feel AG is dead?

could be any one of those or all.

Nah, er'body need to get off Nas dick that's all!! Everything is dead all of a sudden. Peepz just need to get off of Nas dick that's all.
oli The Don [Crack Manufacturer]

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: niggas impersonatin KELIS :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
on NAS dick like a ma'f***er!!!!!!!!hahahahahhaha!!! aint shit DEAD man!
@cash_sog

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
I agree with tha kid coz ever since that album title every thing is dead or is dying or whats killing what...now get off Nas' dick cos u r too heavy for it :twisted:
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
AG is'nt dead. Its just part of the life line. I've witnessed 2 or 3 different periods in AG over the years.

Whatever is going on now, definitly wont be the same thing thats going on in a years time.

My advive....Just stick/ride it out.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "nyambz"
AG is'nt dead. Its just part of the life line. I've witnessed 2 or 3 different periods in AG over the years.

Whatever is going on now, definitly wont be the same thing thats going on in a years time.

My advive....Just stick/ride it out.

well said! shit changes! niggas shud jus adapt! YO NYAMBS! HOW MUCH UR BEATS GO FOR MAN!????? WE NEED ONE!!!!! i heard u charge R25000 per beat :wink:
@cash_sog

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
harrgg ptoo! Double R for SPIT.

AG isnt dead yet. It just needs better management from the owner of the site. What ever happened banning people? Some kids are just taking things too far that it's hard to just avoid not responding to it. There wont need to be a lot of that if individuals are prevented from doing so through some kind of dsciplinary action or banning.

I hope I got this right but the people who (predominately) shout out AfricasHATEway are usually people who hardly contribute to any threads on this website. For real that's what I've noticed.

I agree, this is just a phase. All you need to do is avoid certain threads like I do, as soon as I notice it's an E-thugged-Out(usually dumbed-out too) individual who started that particular topic (especially when its about music).

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
harrgg ptoo! Double R for SPIT.

AG isnt dead yet. It just needs better management from the owner of the site. What ever happened banning people? Some kids are just taking things too far that it's hard to just avoid not responding to it. There wont need to be a lot of that if individuals are prevented from doing so through some kind of dsciplinary action or banning.

I hope I got this right but the people who (predominately) shout out AfricasHATEway are usually people who hardly contribute to any threads on this website. For real that's what I've noticed.

I agree, this is just a phase. All you need to do is avoid certain threads like I do, as soon as I notice it's an E-thugged-Out(usually dumbed-out too) individual who started that particular topic (especially when its about music).

SO ANY IDEAS WHO SHUD BE BANNED....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...