Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

(Create)

GreenBat

• Do u still know da Goblin is Green smokin dat Hybrid?Same mutha fuka witout Batting an eyelid!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.8hop.com/Wordview
There are no new and fresh stories only newer and fresher ways of telling them.Originality as the word suggests has no forerunner.Waste not a second all you creative souls.I am limited by my circumstances only,but of events leading up to what I'm about to say I have no reign over.The lure and benifit of having an aim and a time frame does mean well,and while the "Genius" in all of us does come out every so often,most of us will be victims or thee about bringers of copyright infringements or be the makers or breakers of "Creative Licensing" albeit "Intellectual Property".Concepts that draw from the past in order to create a new way forward,but the business of the future is to be perilous and were we but weather beaten that would have sufficed;"Still failures not an option".Create as a means to a legacy.Legitimate ideas should be brought across readily."Listen up,listen up thoughts are intentions where would we be if inventors never brought forth inventions".
I'm a para-normal author...I do write books
I do right hooks...Wateva i mite do like crooks