Africasgateway.com

Cape Town this Saturday

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
...and cape town loves you.
yeah , sorry i wasnt very sociable.was trying to do my "get in where you fit in " shuffle.

BIG IDEA was the showstopper.period.
Ben - :oops:

Are those photos from Sophie?
ja , better start pulling up my socks.
Oh , so Naturelle was the girl on stage with the puffs?
Would have liked to say hi - sorry - excellent job tho.

big wave.gotta go move files around.

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-3
  • We getz buzzay and totally berserk!!!
    • View Profile
It was a great evening, acts didn't really give each other a real run but Writers Block stood out. Good support from peeps, I jus hope promoters continue doin their shows and keep their concept goin, I guess thats how peeps are gonna follow events.
'Off The Radar' is out there at a street near you.

ILLprof

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Thanx. Uno for being honest. Preference is preference but Writers Block stood out of all the performers. The audience called for an encore! Even if you don't like them or their music, just own up to the fact that they rocked the show! After they elevated the crowds energy, Nastie Ed sealed it! The same audience who enjoyed Nastie Eds' set is the same audience who showed Writers Block love. Don't understand how you admit to the one and not the other. You lying to yourselves kiddies.

Yo Chuck we got some non believers in here.   :)

ILLprof

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I personally don't enjoy D Planets music, but I don't find the need post my opinion that I don't like D Planet beats. Statement is dope but ja on the whole.

Don't get mad its just my preference to listen to other beats. But ja I dont wanna get shot or beaten up for this post its just music guys :)

Keep it gangsta people :)

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "ILLprof"
I personally don't enjoy D Planets music, but I don't find the need post my opinion that I don't like D Planet beats.

you don't huh?,,, the devil made you do it? ;)  :lol:  :lol: