Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

SOOOOO...

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
hows about behaving like there wasnt something happening in joburg. geez.

how was pebbles (was rather cut up bout that must say. shes also a rarity live)...

...i didnt even call. im here because we need to talk. you feed my soul...

eish.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Beaker

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mg.co.za
a**umed this was for me... :)

There was no whooping ma** of AGians present; whether that's a good or bad thing the jury is still out. Dunno if it can compete with the 'sharpest knife in the drawer' being bundled off stage. hah hah hah :lol:  *dead*

But it was a great one

oh yes miss playful soul herself eish ungiwashile sham. Came off oh sooo nice. Emandulo was the highlight and looking oh so fabuloso new hair and everything. Kenny was sooo in his element. Totally different vibe from the usual (take that haters!) sorry you missed it BHLAKHROZE  brought in some new recruits who swore right there and then they coming every month from now on...

--the FUTCHA!! ...and beyond  :arrow:

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
you are soooo out order. everything there is an uproar. off with her head!!! as for a**uming its for you. on some youre the official 'party people' mascot. be getting new recruits and shyt. thats what im talking bout. people army.  

hhmmm. so i missed out is it. i did think about emandulo hey. thats the one where i was like eish. vele. 'mna ndiz'kumbulel'emandulo. kumbulel'emandulo'. clutches heart.

check you tryna be on some dishing out a talking to to the haters. haha.

just as well you found new friends.  :twisted: that means i can short left my a** :arrow:  

...as for the electric bugaloo. i was doing it by my lonesome in 'the cape of good hope'. to the sweet fingers of the nastie one (its a tuff one beaker. its a tuff one. i say nastie and kenny go toe to toe. i propose a joburg vs cape town/ nastie vs kenny). angithi the people say they like to dance. then you must dance. i was actually chuckling to myself. like i bet wherever the hell that one is. shes riiiight upfront. on some slide to slide.

...and beyond...

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
All due respect but no gig could mess with that Party people feat Zubz @ Roka first weekend of Feb 07.

Electric Boogaloo slide Myana!

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
YOU KNOW!

in your absence the official cheerleaders (or is it official stalkers. im never quite sure) of the unofficial zubz fan club. we keep it burning el presidente.  :wink:

electric boogaloo slide nyana. (on some the official move of the unofficial fan club). now just to get an endorsement from adidas for her and all star for me. good to go.

* she gets down *

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
...now just to get an endorsement from adidas for her and all star for me. good to go.

* she gets down *

DONE!

Adidas Superstars for her:

Allstars for you:

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
standing at attention.

el presidente. you didnt. i see all stars. you mean we're all kitted out (beaker won't beweeeve it). wow. * pops collar * grabs pom poms and heads to the dancefloor.

only thing missing is zubz. that golden mic. and a good healthy dosage of that wisdom the doctor ordered.   

otherwise let the games begin.*

*terms and conditions apply

Beaker

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mg.co.za
You two are cracking me up.

el presidente don't gimme ideas man... me likes your choices

Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
All due respect but no gig could mess with that Party people feat Zubz @ Roka first weekend of Feb 07.

Electric Boogaloo slide Myana!

ahh what a merry time we had. i do believe you took a pic that night which i would love to have. will you pleease send it to me (Private Message) your Excellency? :)