Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Driemanskap & Ill-Literate-Skill in JHB (13-15 April)

Uno. · 29 · 5329

Beaker

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mg.co.za
Nice one boys. Thoroughly enjoyed myself at Mind Your Head and in PTA.

Props to Nthabi as well. Enjoyed your perfomance Miss.  8)

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yes please. Can someone break down the whole show for us ??
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
id rather it not be me. ^^^ i was late anyway.

oh but me digs me the state theatre concept. its nice yo. wish the sound was a bit better. im made to believe driemanskaap killed it. killed it. dead. thats beautiful you guys. ill literate. all up in there. waving my hands. bopping ma head to the sounds of yo'll 'representing cape town'. nice guys. yessus. that mizi on the beats track. iyarocka sham.

i think i just love the fact that you are getting out. coming into spaces where some will not know who you are. risking it. and wanting that for yourselves. stretching yourselves.

i wish you all the best you guys.

missed the landmynz.

nthabi...goddamn that sound. goddamn it to hell :evil:. i wanted to hear you. you rocked kid. you are one helluva brave girl. making no apologies and thats perfect. if those wannabe somethings are indeed on some diss track. halla. we'll all come on. with our two cents worth. what you are saying is correct. dudes need to stop promoting girls who are wack. and telllin us about their first ladies. and expecting us to accept. its not good enough. then we will never step up to the plate. and take our places as the kind of mcees we can be. raise the bar. do it. eish nawe reason mara. 'breathe sucker'!

some peeps i didnt know. got exposed.

i jammed.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Found some pictures from the event

www.faycblaq.co.za/collision.html

:wink:
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Twas dope. Got myself a CD for R36 rand- just nje, coz peops are cool peoples- peace  Macho. plus they killed it, besides the sound. and plus i finaly met Miss Beaker (i do that these days- i watched Color Purple again...Miss Sophia).

King Hintsa

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
The mind your head gig the sound was wack but cats they killed it  , so amazing yeah.

Hip-hop in  Cap City is Healthy and mad alive and  people over there they so supportive ,the vanue was packed like crazy there was a good turn up

H0002 i did 'nt their set  i think it was boring ,Killer M killed it and he was the crowd favourate coz people they were resightin his lines they went mad when he was going on stage .Reason  cat is good and he knows what he is doing and he is got good voice projection you could hear every single line that he spits.I think landmyns were drunk or something  i was expecting more they did but yeah the held it down.

Driemanskap were the underdogs for that night and they were undermined by the host when they where introduced on stage but f*** i've never seen cats with that kind of an energy and everyone stood up
and wildin out ,PTA cats were so suprised even me i was 'nt expecting that response from the crowd ,the host wanted cut them on their third joint and the crowd went mad asking for more.They went out and everyone was following them and they were less people inside the vanue and the hosts they had to call it a break and shit was amazing cats they were scared to step on stage .

After the break blood spillaz went on stage they were aight but there was this other cat who was killing shit .Ntabi killed it on the real she is got her fan base on locked ,she 's got a strong presence on stage and she interact with the crowd quite well go girl.Ill-skills were the last act for the night they did justice they got nice beats nice hooks and energy on stage

But question is who took it ?
I am from JHB but Cape Town was the best for the night .  Dreimanskap took the no 1 spot i hope they will review it on the Hype mag coz i think i saw Simone from hype.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^ Thanks for the breakdown.

deePea

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "King Hintsa"
T
I am from JHB but Cape Town was the best for the night .  Dreimanskap took the no 1 spot i hope they will review it on the Hype mag coz i think i saw Simone from hype.

second dat
amiliarity breeds contempt
Perigo Minas Volume 2 OUT Now!!!
Landmynz Bitch

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-3
  • We getz buzzay and totally berserk!!!
    • View Profile
I personally would like to thank evry1 who showed support, ya'll made our trip meaningful. I'm mad impressed as well abt the Cap City scene ya'll peeps should keep doin it like that. Was nice to meet sum peeps there Spaceman, Thabs, Gini, Raiko, Landmynz, Reason & Nthabi (leave the beef up to them fellas ahaait) once again, N'veigh, Ba4za, Nyambo, Lez, shit the list would go on & on if i mention the next cat. Lets connect now across and make works nah mean, shouldn't end there. And to every1 who bought copies of the Ill-Literate-Skill promo & Battle of Guguletoire, I hope you bump that shit to the fullest, preferably play it in the morning and u'll definitely have a good day. Thanks to Buff Pound Peters, Dash, Kept2, Simone & Mizi (I need those pics son, need to chek out your suit u were wearin at the SAMA Awards) as well. Apologies for not turning up for the Slaghuis/Dungeon Shack sessions coz we were running late for them flites back to CPT. Lets keep hip-hop alive nationwide and we definitely comin back. Easy does'it.
'Off The Radar' is out there at a street near you.

Nthabi

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Uno."
Reason & Nthabi (leave the beef up to them fellas ahaait)

We aint even there son  :roll:
No sweat at all!Don't have time to entertain bullsh*t. We here to make music.

"We got pride we don't battle no more/
we kill you softer with a song when we settle the score/
Draw words from the depths of our thoughts and kill you softer with a song as we settle the score".....
:wink:

Enjoyed your performance...let's keep pushing more shows like that 8)
quot;It's your aptitude, not just your attitude that determines your ultimate altitude"- zig ziglar

http://www.myspace.com/mcnthabi

"OUT NOW!!

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-3
  • We getz buzzay and totally berserk!!!
    • View Profile
No doubt Nthabi, I digged yours and most performances too. I noticed that U & Reason performed the 'Don't Battle no More' together, do hav that remix shit on wax?
'Off The Radar' is out there at a street near you.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
heita my peoples

sucks dat i missed this, but the general consensus from those that were there is that cape town took it. nice one gents...let us know when u back in the J.

haven't received confirmation of the date and venue, but there is another capcity event happening next weekend. I'll keep the peoples posted if Lez duzn beat me to it .
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com