Africasgateway.com

Slim is the 2nd richest man in the world

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
f*** just received this news this morning 8O

Before we report this one a disclaimer: All of these guys have enough money to drive on silk tires, but we're just saying...

Carlos Slim took over the 2nd spot on the list of the world's richest after making $4 BILLION extra dollars Slim's fortune rose to $53.1 billion, while Buffett's holdings slipped to $52.4 billion since we reported the list earlier this year (holdings were checked around February 8th)!!!!!

The world's top dog Bill Gates' fortune was at $56 BILLION at the time...I mean at this level can you even count to that level of preciseness??

If you're wondering Slim is from Mexico and made his money starting a small phone company in Mexico that became Mexico's dominant phone company and throughout most of Latin America...he's filthy rich but HATED in his country...

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
EinClek Mara why people are so interested on sum otha people's Business? Yea, he's Rich So what???  :roll:
thanx fo the info Man: I'll Run Sum Research 'bout Him, then Maybe Hack his Acc...
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Bill Gates is not the richest man in the world. He's the richest we allowed to know about. There are families at the top, most notably the central banks.... Federal Reserve Bank, Bank for International Settlements etc etc, that control more than half of the worlds resources on their own. THey are the real government behind all the politics. They are the people who fund your political campaigns. They OWN the media conglomerates, dictate to us how to think. They lend out money to BOTH sides in wars at interest and push the world depper into their web of debt and control/power. And they have been doing this for centuries starting with the practice of ursury (lending out money at compund interest) - These are people who have the power to print money..and promptly make money out of THIN air. Dont you ever wonder why we never see to the top of the pyramid....the hierarchy? Who is the real top dog? As you climb higher in the chain of power shit gets less transparent and complicated covered in soulless economic lingo, on purpose, so that us, the serfs, dont ask questions. We are taught to trust. Do we ever question the banking system...or the economy? No...no one understands it, but yet everyone trusts and just a**umes that it'll be okay.

The whole economic system is rigged. It comes down to a faulty equation that just does not add up, heres why:

For the sake of simplicity lets imagine taking all the banks in the world and squelching them together into the umbrellaterm 'UeberBank". This UeberBank creates all the money in the world, and then borrows it out to the people and charges 10% interest. But where is that 10% supposed to come from if they alone print all the money in the world?  ----
It's not possible, the equation cannot be solved. There is not enough money in the world to cover the debt. And so we...are left to try to slave away to maintain out status quo as our governments pay towards their increasing debt. As economic growth slows down as we are approaching the limits of planet earths sustainability, we become poorer an poorer.  Wake up...the system is rigged.

Families, like the Rothschilds, Rockerfellers etc....do your research

Anyway...i think i might have veered off point. But.......goddamn it man. Shit needs to be said

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Echo DJ_Nastie_Ed. Dawg, have you been reading the Biggest Secrets by David Icke. LOL.

Bill and Slim are not the top dawgs, I agree. I guess one should say they are the only people among the worlds richest who are listed or who are known by Forbes or any other company/institutio/organisation.

I mean there are guys in the middle east who own oil farms, buy their 10 to 15 year kids a whole real soccer club/team (including the people, stadiums, equipment, and etc) for a toy (something to watch whenever). They got sophisticated water suppliers in the desert, suppliying man made bushy like vegetation (am talking hectors of land dawg, not yo back or front yard. Hahaha.) They run horse races, they own horse races (ever head how much do the horses from the middle east cost- them Arab horses- okay, I don't know exactly, but I hear they are the most favoured in the racing industry-note- not your ordinary July handicap (hahaha) with wanna be tycoons- am talking about a race organised only for royal families of Britain, Wales, etc and etc. These guys got their own special investment packages (I forgot what they call 'em)which protect their investment by any means/ no matter what/ a no loose situation.
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
DJ_Nastie_Ed,chill playa :P

yeah the "secret societies' have always been there for centuries.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
YAAAAAAAAAAAATZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.javno.com/en/economy/clanak.php?id=62786

Carlos Slim Helu is currently the richest man on earth with 67.8 billion dollars on his account. Slim has most profit from his Mexican telecommunications industry gathering Telmex, Telcel and America Movil. The share of his Telmex company on the Mexican land line telephony reaches 90 percent and Telcel covers 80 percent of mobile telephony, while America Movil has more than 100 million clients across Latin America.

Thanks to the increase in value of Telmex’s shares, Slim’s wealth grew to 67.8 billion dollars, making him the richest man on earth. He thus overtook computer genius and Microsoft founder Bill Gates who is worth 59.2 billion dollars.

Carlos Slim was born in Mexico City on January 28, 1940.

His father Julian Slim Haddad Aglamaz emigrated from Lebanon to Mexico City and in 1902 opened a retail store. In 1911 he began purchasing real-estate in the city’s centre. Julian had six children, with Carlos being the youngest.

At 26 Carlos Slim already owned 400,000 dollars. He ventured into the business world with ‘only’ a construction engineer diploma and a large amount of money he had inherited from his parents. Slim bought restaurants and companies that had been in dire straits and turned them into lucrative companies. His business strategy is founded on the purchase of such companies because they are cheap, Guardian writes.

By the 1990’s Slim was not part of the group of the richest Mexicans. He entered that group only after purchasing Telmex in which he played a major role. Slim headed a group of investors including France Telecom and Southwestern Bell Corporation in buying Telmex in 1991 that had been owned by the state of Mexico at the time when Carlos Salinas, known for corruption, had been president.

Today Telmex has 90 percent of subscribers in land-line telephony and Slim’s mobile operator Telcel has almost 80 percent of clients in Mexico. The telephone industry is the core of Slim’s success and development. In the past five years his mobile telephone company America Movil purchased the rest of mobile operators across Latin America, becoming the largest mobile service provider in the region with more than 100 million subscribers.

Many had criticised Slim for having purchased Telmex illegally, but nothing had ever been proven.

Although most of his capital comes from the telecommunications industry, Slim also owns five insurance companies, a Mexican retail chain, a mining company, the Inbursa bank, the Cigatam tobacco factory, the Volaris airline company and the Progidy Internet provider. All together, Slim’s companies have a value of half of the Mexican stock market.

Lately the Telmex Foundation advertised many of Slim’s humanitarian actions on a daily basis in Mexico’s largest dailies. Slim also donated 100 million dollars to the Clinton Foundation, but when this is compared to donations by Gates and Buffet as a percentage of their total capital, these Slim’s donations are negligible, Business Week reports.

But, Slim does not plan to retire yet as Bill Gates had done who is planning to dedicate himself to humanitarian work. Although he is under pressure that he should participate more in humanitarian actions, Slim dedicated himself to starting new jobs in Latin America because he believes that is the right thing to do

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
f*** slim!!

Richest man not family??
Quote from: "DJ_Nastie_Ed"
Bill Gates is not the richest man in the world. He's the richest we allowed to know about. There are families at the top, most notably the central banks.... Federal Reserve Bank

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

This UeberBank creates all the money in the world, and then borrows it out to the people and charges 10% interest.

Educated in South Africa Ed? I always wondered why SA educated peeps cofused/ interchanged the words LEND & BORROW given they have converse meanings.. :?

Anyway agreed the top of the pyramid is in the sky. I think D Planet is the richest man on AG contrary to what certain delluded rappers may have you believe... :wink:

d-bomb

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ou could cut the judges brains in half..It still wouldnt be a split decision!
Cos This weak guys trash, Do me a favor..please die fast
If your a cannibal then prove it, eat my a**!

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

For the sake of simplicity lets imagine taking all the banks in the world and squelching them together into the umbrellaterm 'UeberBank". This UeberBank creates all the money in the world, and then borrows it out to the people and charges 10% interest. But where is that 10% supposed to come from if they alone print all the money in the world?  ----
It's not possible, the equation cannot be solved. There is not enough money in the world to cover the debt.

best thing i've read the whole day and it makes absolute sense,  but at the end of the day its all business, the higher you go on the pyramid the more ppl you have to exploit in order to stay there, thats the nature of capitalism