cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
pls refer to the GUESS WHOSE BACK thread :D
thanks for response on behalf of me Merch! :D

Quote:
1) How can the man say his crew have so much respect, so much street buzz, so many stations locked down, so many CDs sold, so many gigs played...WHEN HE SPENDS EVERY SINGLE WAKING MINUTE OF HIS LIFE ON AG? Where does he get the time?

- im on AG right now. but at the same time im hollerin at daily sun,student village, channel o, jhblive gettin on the gig guides promotin the crack movement2 gig!
i'm finalisin the printing of 5000 flyers by today, callin all the artists confirming their participation, tryin to get on the international battle tonight so i can murder more US cats live on metro, countin my doe and in 30 mins time i gotta go to tiger wheel and tyre to get new tyres for the whip, cut my hair, gotta go to hiphop connection to get me bout 5 fitteds(new stock-even polkadots...thats f***in fresh!), pay my DSTV, hook mizi up wit sum jpegs for HYPE!!! we doublin up man! sunday got a gig at LIQUID CITY!!!!! yeah i stays busy! guess i can do lots of shit all at once!

ITS NOTHIN! IM ALL ABOUT THE GRIND!!!!! its easy! dont sleep! every second is a new opportunity!

and so i dont dissappoint! heres my trademark outro for cockstalker and nuwepussy! :D suck my dick and choke on it and die! hahahahhahaha
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
check out the *GUEss whose in the.............THREAD for MORE CRACK!!!!!! :wink:
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
:D ps. i noticed this thread way back! jus wanted everyone with sum to say to air it out! guess its not that many haters after all! the balance has shifted! i run this...THATS WHY YAL BEGGIN MODERATORS TO SHUT ME DOWN!!!!! damn! how pussy :D
@cash_sog

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
A f***EN G HATERS R @ IT AGAIN....THESE WANKERS NEVA STOP.... PLS LET THE MONOPOLY BE CAUSE THESE NIGGAS DO AS THEY SAY UNLIKE MOST OF U WANKERS... SONGS R TIGHT STREETS IS WATCHING... THESE f***ERS R TAKING OVERS AS THEY SAID ANYONE WHO DISPUTES THT IS REALLY f***EN BLIND... THEY HAV BEEN ROUND 4 A COUPLE OF MONTHS & THEY HAV DONE SO MUCH... I KNOW A SHIT LOAD OF U WHO HAV BEEN ROUND FOREVA BUT WITH NO RESULTS... YO'LL R HATING NO DOUBT.... IN FACT THE ONLY f***S WHO R DOING NOTHING R YO'LL ALWAYS ON THE NET CHECKING UP ON THE MONOPOLY.....U f***ERS R HOOKED ON THT CRACK & YO'LL DONT EVEN KNOW, f***EN CRACK ADDICTS...DO YOSELVES A f***EN FAVOUR LISTEN TO RADIO & TELL ME THESE NIGGAS IS NOT TAKING OVER.....

@ ROB-ONE U R f***EN STUPID WITH YO 2CENTS ANALYSIS OF CASH & THE MONOPOLY....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
lol I don't know why theres so much hate, local hip hop doesn't need that, its still in the infant stages, I see alot of ppl are complaining about your beats, if you want a banging single contact me

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
THE ONLY REASON THESE f***ERS IS HATING IS BECOZ THEY CANT MAKE THE SAME MOVES... f***ERS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CRACK THE SURFACE BUT THEY TOO DUMB TO MAKE SA LISTEN SO THEY DECIDE TO HATE ON A WORKING FORMULA.... ALL U FAKE HATERS FALL THE f*** BACK....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
only the heads are complaining about the beats!
when we perform the ladies go crazy :)
radio luvs the beats!
DJ's dig em!
niggas is used to the same beats!
let Nyambs,Omen,Dome,Semitone,whoever do them! ima DO ME!
im gonna annoy the shit out of these niggas with my WHACK beats! hahahahahahaha :D
@cash_sog

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Bondizzo"
lol I don't know why theres so much hate, local hip hop doesn't need that, its still in the infant stages, I see alot of ppl are complaining about your beats, if you want a banging single contact me

Hola.  :lol:

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Quote from: "cash"
only the heads are complaining about the beats!
when we perform the ladies go crazy :)
radio luvs the beats!
DJ's dig em!
niggas is used to the same beats!
let Nyambs,Omen,Dome,Semitone,whoever do them! ima DO ME!
im gonna annoy the shit out of these niggas with my WHACK beats! hahahahahahaha :D

Not saying there wack, they good, but honestly they average well most of them, I doubt any hip hop producer that composes in SA can touch me, and my beats are mad radio/club friendly, my beats will put you number 1 on the charts by themselves, get at me and I'll show you what I'm talking about

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hahahahha! thats what im talkin bout! lets hk up man! where u at in sandton!? im right around the corner! hahahaaha!
i may be an average producer! but im a rediculous hustler! :D
@cash_sog

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
k theres a long holiday from friday so we can meet during that period, just tell me the place and time

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
no doubt! PM me ya digits! or do i hav them already? :?
send me in case!

ps. to the guys who posted this thread!
IM STILL HERE MAf***ERS :D
GUESS THE MONOPOLY WINS AGAIN!
if anyone knows flabba.........tell him to keep my SAMA award clean!
im comin to get it! hahahahaaha!  :evil:  im SERIOUS!
@cash_sog