Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

MAD MAN ON THE LOOSE

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
his terrorising us with his insanity..thats mildly put...uyasiphambanisa...take him back to the mental institution...back to the mad house or just do me a favour...please...please knock me over and pour me out :cry:  :cry:  :cry: ... i need to be unconscious right now...@ all the moderaters...can't u do something about this...someone help a girl out...its CASH..how can he just sit there and type air away..this dude is sick he shares a laugh with himself out loud on some (ha ha ha ha)after every sentence typed...wheres the substance..ani't there anything concrete to run on a tangent about on a.g? how did he just appear out of the blue like that..who invited him... most of us don't like him neh...or to be more sutle don't appreciate his invasion...please man... :idea: please do hit the freeway :arrow:
 am hell behold!

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
:lol: Haven't ya Heard??? :roll:
Nuz Flash!!! Cash & Jack the Ripper are Runnin' AG Competishawn. Any1 no where the Hell's Milk?
nuwepussy's  :cry:
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
nxese mama...phola..ungaphambani kakhulu.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
eyo milk daddy where you @

abantwana baya :cry:

rescue them!
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

TOIVO

• AG Regular
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
eyo milk daddy where you @

abantwana baya :cry:

rescue them!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BLACKDeviL"
:lol: Haven't ya Heard??? :roll:
Nuz Flash!!! Cash & Jack the Ripper are Runnin' AG Competishawn. Any1 no where the Hell's Milk?
nuwepussy's  :cry:

I think this is the suitable and right time 2 do die now son. :evil:
Go throw yo self to the cliff.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "nuwepussy"
his terrorising us with his insanity..thats mildly put...uyasiphambanisa...take him back to the mental institution...back to the mad house or just do me a favour...please...please knock me over and pour me out :cry:  :cry:  :cry: ... i need to be unconscious right now...@ all the moderaters...can't u do something about this...someone help a girl out...its CASH..how can he just sit there and type air away..this dude is sick he shares a laugh with himself out loud on some (ha ha ha ha)after every sentence typed...wheres the substance..ani't there anything concrete to run on a tangent about on a.g? how did he just appear out of the blue like that..who invited him... most of us don't like him neh...or to be more sutle don't appreciate his invasion...please man... :idea: please do hit the freeway :arrow:

Beating bitches since 1982.

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  hooooweee  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
I think this is the suitable and right time 2 do die now son.  :evil: Go throw yo self to the cliff.

oh, so yo name's spelt Backwards now :roll:
what is this anyway? 6 Million wayz 2 Die. Choose one?
Nah, man. the Devil ya no's betta than the Devil ya don no.
Thanx for tryin' But yo! I'll give you a call if I nid 2 pic one joe!
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

TOIVO

• AG Regular
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
i am so shocked beyong words that cash hasnt said anything.

why isnt he on some ha  ha ha ha tip?

eyo cash are u sick or has the internet provider seen u 4 who u realy are a life less mc wanna be, who hogz the net every minute nor wait second of the hour.

come now cash arent u gonna @ least defend ur sorry a**?

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
He hasn't noticed.

I have two questions:

1) How can the man say his crew have so much respect, so much street buzz, so many stations locked down, so many CDs sold, so many gigs played...WHEN HE SPENDS EVERY SINGLE WAKING MINUTE OF HIS LIFE ON AG? Where does he get the time?

2) How can he actually hold his head high after playing a part in the utterly vomitous, tired, boring and cliched song that is M.O.N.O.P.O.L.Y? The producer should be shot.

Answers on a postcard.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
its messageboard pple ..i.e if that many pple think his threads suck, they will eventually die.
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Gees toyvo is COLD.... brrrr
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Y'll are just haters. matter of fact u love the Monopoly. You are our biggest fans! We inspire you. Hahaha :D  :D  :D

We are going to sell more than all your favourite groups put together toyvo. HAHAHAAHA!  :D  :D  :D

1) How can the man say his crew have so much respect, so much street buzz, so many stations locked down, so many CDs sold, so many gigs played...WHEN HE SPENDS EVERY SINGLE WAKING MINUTE OF HIS LIFE ON AG? Where does he get the time?

It's called multi tasking nicca! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D  :D  :D  I'm making moves, y'll are just dreaming. I'm ripping apart shows in Jsec and PTA. I'm shooting music videos. We are about to bring a violent change to this Kwaito fied local hip hop. Nuwe Pussies - HAHAHA!!!

It's that CRACK!!

RESPONSE ON BEHALF OF CASH.

On the real though, his track has been on T Bo touch's show & Y FM for some time. I dig that tune. It's a banger. I dont dig most of the other tracks. It could be becoz I'm more of an old school head who's not into some of these new styles (e.g US Crunk). Anyway, dudes are really hustling to be all over the place like that. I respect that. Headz have a lot to learn fom him. SA hip hp has to be in people's faces all the time to grow. DJs should be talking about it. geeting nu stuff. on radio. It should stop being a niche musi sho allocated just a few hours during the week with only 3 local tracks playlisted. Cash and them have the kind of energy Skwatta had when they stardted out. Dudes dont lack ambition. Just need to improve their skills especially production, not feeling their beats. the only tracks worth listening to (besides that MONOPOLY joint) from them is when they use other people's beats (e.g. Papercut Hype intro, Tumi Crack 101, Proverb & Reason street music).

HAHAHA :D  :D  :D