Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Conspirancy theory - The match was fixed!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
So how much do you think the Proteas were offered to throw away the game? R100 000 each? 200 000? My view ios that a lot more than that  was offered by the bookmakers. SA cricket offered themn something like 2million (entire tema) for a place in the finals. therefore the bookies must have offered a lot of dough.

Maybe I'm trying to find a scapegoat. Anytway, how much do you think the Proteas were offered?

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
It's no surprise really.it seems we're not a nation of winners.we wont win the rugby world cup in september and we will probably be nocked out in the first round of the 2010 soccer world cup(even as hosts).let's just celebrate our past achievements like the 1996 Nations cup, 1995, rugby world cup,pirates winning the 95 african champs league,chiefs winning the 2001 mandela cup, retief and ernie winning the golf world cup and our swimmers for holding it down.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaklez"
It's no surprise really.it seems we're not a nation of winners.we wont win the rugby world cup in september and we will probably be nocked out in the first round of the 2010 soccer world cup(even as hosts).let's just celebrate our past achievements like the 1996 Nations cup, 1995, rugby world cup,pirates winning the 95 african champs league,chiefs winning the 2001 mandela cup, retief and ernie winning the golf world cup and our swimmers for holding it down.

Come on now lez! Wheres the team spirit?? South Africa really does seem to be lacking in almost every aspect of every sport we play competetively. I really dont know what the problem is. Its definately not a talent issue, coz we have too much of that. Its not coaches and poor management (In most cases), and there is a wealth of fascilities and resources at our grasp but we still cant do anything right! Anyway,all we can do is keep suuporting em. Cos really, bashing them wont help.
As for 2010, they dont stand a chance, not even for cup of nations 2008,which in my opinion will be way hotter to watch than the 2010 world cup. There is too much heat with african teams lately. You cant even sleep on the smaller countries like Togo anymore, The game is COLD now!
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
As for 2010, they dont stand a chance, not even for cup of nations 2008,which in my opinion will be way hotter to watch than the 2010 world cup. There is too much heat with african teams lately. You cant even sleep on the smaller countries like Togo anymore, The game is COLD now![/quote]

Mugabe,yeah 2008 Nations Cup will be hot but not hotter than 2010 world cup i'm afraid.i know why you saying that though, coz Ghana is hosting it and that's home for you  :wink: .yeah SA don't stand a chance against the Black Stars or any other african country playing good football.

ps, dope remix you did on my joint.we still haven't done exclusive joints though. i only hopped on some of the stuff that i was being featured on.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaklez"

ps, dope remix you did on my joint.we still haven't done exclusive joints though. i only hopped on some of the stuff that i was being featured on.

No doubt. Im based in the jay fullt time now, so there is lots of time to do stuff. You know where to get at me.

About the cup of nations, you Damn straight its because its in Ghana!! But to be honest, i dont think even we are strong enough to take it. All i know is that i'l support them to the end, whether thats the final, or the first round, only time will tell.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!