TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Anyone interested in the NBA Finals?

Yall got teams? Who are you rooting for?

There are some great Underdog stories this year.

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile
definitely. the wack thing is espn hasn't been showing the finals for the last 2years or so now. but i should check the conference finals.the west.hopefully baron davis kills off avery johnsons team so the mavs can have a longer summer vac. denver is my team in the west but the spurs might f*** shit up. jr prince just needs to chill with the rookie plays  and NENE,A.I,CAMBY&MELLO NEED TO put up huge #s. realistically, i am seeing the pheonix and san antonio in the finals.
the east. my team didn't make the playoffs(the knicks) and miami is out. don't really care about the rest.i see detroit representing the east in the finals. the west is too close to call.
I think the overall level has gone down tho. I prefer college ball these days.
Scratch Head

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
yeslike peeps cnt blive Wade and O'Neil got sweepd by the Bulls.. wot kak! nywys i got no loyalty when it comes to NBA, I going for the suns now.
roete aan almal tehuis

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DAMOLAAA"
definitely. the wack thing is espn hasn't been showing the finals for the last 2years or so now. but i should check the conference finals.t

that really sucks man.. checkn the entire season out and no finals, & yet they got espn games to promote the playoffs and finals ko rosebank & sht. sucks big time.
roete aan almal tehuis

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DAMOLAAA"
denver is my team in the west but the spurs might f*** shit up. jr prince just needs to chill with the rookie plays  and NENE,A.I,CAMBY&MELLO NEED TO put up huge #s.

now here' a man with sense!
Its gonna be a tough Game 4 tonight though them Spurs got Ice-Water in their bodies.

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
fellas much s i love A.I and Mello.. i gotta say, that Robot mofoka lookd gud in game 3, plus he had ma**ive support from T Parker and the rest of em nikkas. Camby needs to pull up points and not just rebounds.. plus gents remember Spurs got Mr Big shots Horry and Manu.. yeslike its gon b a good 1..
ons praat more mense.. till thn I'm hopin nuggets pull out a miracle.

ONE!
roete aan almal tehuis

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Quote from: "truthkid"
fellas much s i love A.I and Mello.. i gotta say, that Robot mofoka lookd gud in game 3, plus he had ma**ive support from T Parker and the rest of em nikkas. Camby needs to pull up points and not just rebounds.. plus gents remember Spurs got Mr Big shots Horry and Manu.. yeslike its gon b a good 1..
ons praat more mense.. till thn I'm hopin nuggets pull out a miracle.

ONE!

Manu + Horry + Finley any of them can do damage from outside. The Nugs need to make sure Duncan doesnt recieve the Ball on the post & that Parker does no get any open lanes to the basket. A tough task when you have to guard tat outside shooting potential.
We stand strong in Denver though!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Simply:

F*CK Robert Horry!

The man IS THE DEVIL!
I was there...I seen it with my own eyes. Horns & all.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
tate, you lucky, lucky BASTARD.

I'm happy though - the bulls made it through to the second round - clean sweep of the champs!
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
MAN the series of the first round is Golden State vs Dallas!

Ok, for those of u not following, here is a rundown of whats been happening with the Mavs. I mean the team goes like 68-10 during the season, which is like the 6th best ever season stats by any team in the NBA history.

They were rolling over all teams, except one team- THe Golden State Warriors, who were good, but not very good. However, they r coached by the former coach of the Mavs who knows the team inside out and during the season, were the only team that beat the mavs 3 out of 3 times in the regular season (in fact i dont think any aother team beat the mavs more than once during the season). They r kinda like the Middlesboro for Utd or the Bolton for Arsenal.

So final game of regular season and the Mavs had been resting some of thier key players for the playoffs since they had already clinched the number 1 spot, and home court advantage all the way to the finals. However, thier last game was at home vs GSWarriors who needed to win the last game to clinch a playoff spot, which ironically would be vs the Mavs. THe Mavs had a choice to either play thier starters and beat these guys, thus eliminating them from the final (since they r the mav's banana skin) or rest key players and play this team again in the finals if the mavs lose.
So Coach Avery Johnson decided to go for resting key players, and the mavs lost, which meant they were meeting the Warriors in the playoffs. So its now playoffs and the Mavs are now 3-1 down, and strugglnig to beat this team which just does not know when to die.

Now the series is 3-2 to GS with the next game in Oakland at the GS home ground. They have a chance at making history here.

GO WARRIORS GO!

emjay7

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Run-n-Gun teams with no defense won't win a 'chip. So count out the Suns and Mavs. Denver has a good starting line-up but their bench is not deep and except for AI and Camby there is no veteran leadership.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
OMG what a blow out of Championship hopefuls the Dallas Mavericks! The team with the best record in the league & the MVP candidate Choke Nowhereski came up WAY SHORT last night. It was a joy to watch for those of us rooting for the underdog.

We look forward to Phoenix's demolition of San Antonio.

emjay7

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Run-n-Gun teams with no D will never win a 'chip,  I was expecting Allas (yes, no D) to implode but this was just too soon.  San Antonio is going kill Phoenix

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I hate the Spurs.. and those fcks r playin good ball. Told ya i got no loyalty whn it comes to NBA, heat got sweepd, nuggets gone,  now mavs. f*** it im goin for King James. If he f***s up I'll find some1 else. @least i'll b there till the end. Spurs vs Suns>> im with Suns. lets c if Horry can hit another big shot, and that Finley fck better b off form.
roete aan almal tehuis