Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

I said I'm killing ya'll producers

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
and again i am faced with another full-blooded idiot who is in awe of his dumbness. kind of explains why dogs can't stop licking their own balls.

my request (as basic as i thought it was) proved too difficult for you. okay we shall, for all intents and purposes, take this slow. contextualise real to me - you claim to be the realest nigga alive. what does that mean? does that mean that everything / everyone else is not real? or maybe real, but to a lesser degree??? help me understand what you're on about.

okay refer to me as a female - if that means you get to sleep better at night you mentally challenged twat. you still display signs of gross stupidity. you are NEO - okay sunshine, if that's what your daddy told you as he was expanding your eye. yes were his ONE.

tell me what are you building? you just run in here posting all sorts of trivial shit just to get your posts up. oh so that's what you're building. i get the distinct impression you are fascinated by dicks that are not yours - i will get you a pink feather boa and you can wear that more proudly than that fakeness you so embrace.

cash - do you actually have a thought which is your own? i suggest you get yourself a decent job and invest in some education - then, and only then, maybe, can you answer a question without getting your knickers in a knot.

define "realist nigga alive".
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
lol this is funny, Cash is actually a cool dude , he's mosty being sarcastic when he posts if you haven't noticed that