@brick/cru-sou and u

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
The story the whole story and nothing but the story

Okay this is goin to be a long read so yeah.........
Anyway it all started during the December holidays,
I got to the crib, you know me all fresh and clean or like cruo-so once said “crisp”
Hmm crisp...@ cru..holla at me hay
Anyway back to the story..so yeah i get there its alcohol all the way and for some inexplicable reason
Since late November into the end of December i was jus exposed to warm beer..
I think it was a conspiracy to get me to reduce the amount of beer i drink coz ever since then
 i have gone from a beer a day to a beer in 3 weeks damn talk about change.
So i get to the crib and i run into these new cats on the block they cool.
I make friends with this other cat (whom i shall refer to as “dude’’)
So me and dude is mad cool i lase him up with my trks and he loving em.
Then we find out (real quickly) that we love fine women
The problem here is that we like the same type women...now we all know that can be a prob
Especially when the night is not young and ....you know...
but ish is aight u know coz he got this steady chick from around the way, cool so now enter this hot girl (whom i shall name ‘’çarol’’)
Now the thing about carol is she is one of those chicks that every one goes all google eye over
U know niggerrs cant speak when they around her.
But me and dude got the upper hand coz we hiphop heads and she love it too but the old school shit
Now let put in the math here i got home around the 26th December
and its now comin to the end of the year..so dude approaches me on some.
U want carol don’t yeah..i really never thought about this chick until dude mentioned it..
and well since then i couldn’t stop thinkin about it.....
she cool plus i be charming her ever since she noticed i exist so now incomes the other math...dudes brother (whom i shall col a**hole)
Done went to carol and told her that dude want to get jiggy wit her at their end of year party at the crib.and dudes other girl
*(whom i shall col sunshine) will be there along with another one
Whom i cannot name coz she don’t get into the story any way.
So dude hits me wit the script days before this all goes down
and hollas that he cannot leave sunshine on her own that night and cannot let carol see this the third don’t matter
she can suck herself he says...aight so what be yo suggestions i ask
U gonna ahve to attack carol......carol i think...to myself clearly he has been planning this
The whole getting carol in my mind a sheer conspiracy..but hay its a window to shag carol..
shit why not...ithink to myself.but again the letting me know before time was kinda of a double edge sword type thing which lead me to discover that carol is an alchoholic..
.now i know u probably thinking im jus bitchin its was the holiday season a little getting drunk every ay is harmless right............HUH!
Thats what i thought till i realised that she is actually 2 ppl
U know em quite while sober nosy arsonists while drunk, she violent too when drunk like em colored chicks..so any way fas forward to the party now.
I get there around 21:39 ish got me a pack a smokes and three warm quats off amstel u know how i roll theres a fire brewing hiphop in the backround run into dudes younger sister but thats another story for another time..godamn she is hot iyo!*note to self when she turns 18 give her a coll*
Err where was i..ohh my fresh self and my cool steeds.
So yeah the dj be hittin em tunes and im getting camfy and all tll me lazy a** big bro be on some why aren’t u baby sitting,i look at this fool and think to myself who f***s kid is that anyway not mine muthafuka f*** u eat shit biatch!!!
But i didn’t say dat i jus gave him my EVIL look strong enuf to send nasa space ships crashing
Lite my ciggy opened the first quart then enter carol into the mix...hmm..damn she fine
So now my job begins...enter the mack daddy childakapoet aka dem women love me.
We start coversating but she harder to talk to today..ohh shit she is sober...f***..i suddenly feel like im on a date with pabi moloi and i have no idea what to say next..then enter some hot chicks
Thank the universe they interrupt everything giving ample time and space to pull a hudini
But before i could the ladies intro themselves but we don’t to the names its jus the hi,,,
And i see this hot chick very stylish very eerr captivateing
Dats when i said to myself f*** this mission im on carol can screw herself am on another mission but have no idea how im gonna do tjis coz now the place is kinda packed i run otta smokes
*note to self these cats smoke too much*
So i see this dude wit this ill chick the stylish one..he got smokes ahh yes the skaife slash hay girl how u doing approach i get there ask for the smoke from that prik muthaf***a and jus as im about to turn to  say hi to the chick he like no.NO? i think to myself who says no to a person asking for a skaife
Is that possible? Can he do this?DAMN f*** you a**shole i think to myself plus he wit that crew a muffakaz drinkin on they own but i thought errbody here jew eerbody and when i was givin cash for booze i thought we was drinkin together but im on some f*** dat me and dude gone go buy a bottle of whatever the f*** we can get and drink that shit f*** all all fagots.
Long story shorter...food is being served now we now into tipsy mode..and at some area of the yard
Enter the chick i been tryna holla at..enter dem ladies love childakapoet mode
I introduce *insert real name here* she like so thats u...now im kinda paranoid she like my coz
Told me about u now i know why she has a cruch on u ur cute.
Wow she got game well now she gives me her name ohh shit its sunshine.
At this point no moral Q’s come into my mind coz we clicking till dude bumps into us while tryna get sum1 into a secluded area...but does damage control...then i holla at dude on some dude f*** carol i want this right here he like plz do coz my plans jus changed im takin carol u jus make sure u shag sunshine coz im goin for carol she is back to drinkin again and she’s fun again now.
Now this mission im lovin
Now let as fasfoward to the club/pub.
Its now around 01:30..carol has disappeared wit some really tall guy.do i care? Hell no
Coz me sunshine and her cousin are planning to have a threesome and no i did not come up with the suggestion sunshine did .she on some i want us to ssuck your*insert the thing between male legs here* at the same time.i smile and be on some lets go...
As we are leavin dude comes thro....f*** dude what o u want he like can i steal him for a minute
Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!shit no leave me alone
Now he wanna know where carol is im like fool i don’t know don’t care don’t give a rats a**
Now plz leave me alone...........
I get outside..ohh shit they went to the back at the garden ehre everybody is shit.
Im on some can we go..they like yeah but its fun now don’t worry ull sleep wit us tonight
But we all know that if the window is missed u probably wont get it again.
Okay..this is f***ed my brain tells me,,out the blue someone jumps on me..its carol
U Hudini slut where have u been by the look of her hair and the glow on her face the tall guy hit it..
Damn u bitch!!!!!!!!!!why!!!  
Fasfoward now we bouncing wit susnshine and her cuzzin and guess who.................yup dude is there...clearly i aint getting none today.
Then i said f*** this yall go ahead im stayin
I got drunk till 6:00am an had a hang over for three days......damn it was bad.
2 days pa** im rollin wit dude and we run into susnshine and her other cuzzin
Dude hears that his steady chick is at his crib lookin for him so he has to sort that out
I get sunshineto myplace..there no one at thecrib
Five different locations to shag and she playin me....HA! bathing! what the cuff
Day pas she comes thro wit dude but dude gottta go to work.he leavin her et myplace with no one around...im sorry but if do that she is  gonna get shagged im not your girlfriend/ex grilfreinds babysitter
 i jus showered  she in my room
Yes i did stunt number#998098:6655 5th edition
In English for those who don’t know id roped ye ol towel took the lotion and got her to apply
Yeah it caused a rise...if u know what i mean...and for some reason which is beyond me she was scared of the size of the err.....hmm errr ‘’ego’’ i always thought chicks liked big ‘’egos’’
My evil scam to shag her that day didn’t work..she was pullin away every two seconds and i don’t wanna be charged for rape.
The biggest dick tease so far i thought to myself but  brought it to myself but f*** it when we out talkin bout sex i tell her f*** this shit me and u gotta shag...
She like come to myplace 2morrow..its on i think to myself.
I get ther n there ppl..shit what the f***
And theres alway ppl around her place i think we only got 30 minutes alone and thatwas when we was eatin and she was playin wit my ‘’ego’’
I tell yo my place got three rooms free plus two outside houses to cuff why did i have to come to ur place..i mean shit there a knock on the door every 5 minutes...she feelin bad now and she takes keys to a place we about to leave and guess what...................yup a visiter
And this one 1 is not lookin for her moms no this one is for her
I been at this place since 10 in the f***en morning its fuken 3 by now im horny in a mufaka i fell like a prik we about to go shag and she gets a visiter.
I was in a foul mood to be modest..the bicth thing now is she used my cab money coz she didn’t ave change so now i gotta ask her for cash but she don’t wanna give it to me coz she don’t want me to leave....now if uve evr had/seen a kid sulkin i re invented sulking her friend couldn understand why i was bored irritated and all
I mean bitch u see her everyday i jus wanna f***..its simple to me u leave then we f*** or u join
Simple see...........till i saw none of those was gonna happen i jus stood up and left..no money got it the cab told the fool ill pay him when i get to the crib..got home paid the cab guy.NOW iwas pissed off.days pa** she don’t get why i was angry  and she pullinaway AgodamnGAIN f*** what ur problem i ask she like im afraid of ur ‘’ego’’ what thats bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!
(note at this point when im sayin this she has dick teased me 4 more time by now plus at no point did i ever col her a bitch).
And now dude be on some jealous tip shit nigger u should be concerned about them other chick u got plus what ever happened to the shag this chick speech.?
The other thing is chick be pullin stunts one day im walkin out of dudes office i run into her a few meters away and she open mouths me................shit girl what are u doing........!!!!!!!!!!
She goes back to PTA she like col and we can experiment u can come over wit a bisexual friend and do what we originally wanted to do
HAH!! Fool me once shame on u fool me twice shame on me but fooled many times
Makin me a pussy a** bitch nigga so screw ur suggestion i wont go to PTA jus to get dick blocked or dick teased worse to bring my women loving friend/s to be pussy teased by you hell
So AG peeps that is how i got dick teased and blocked the whole three months

Ps some other things that happened were not mentioned coz they on some embarra**ing tip.
As from today imam to the white thing and buy pussy

*note story had to be cut short due to the fact that.......well its too long*

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
dude should I read all that?

I'll make time at lunch time
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Let me see what my man collin thinks

That not good enough for ya?

the brand®

• AG Veteran
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
childakapoet writes:
f*** u frosty

so since you didn't f*** the girl, you're propositioning frosty? and just when you think you know somebody - this sort of shit happens.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"
childakapoet writes:
f*** u frosty

you're propositioning frosty? and just when you think you know somebody - this sort of shit happens.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

tl tl tl.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

the brand®

• AG Veteran
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
soul....jah seriously man dat shit is jussssssss........

aghhg :?  :|
really now.................god damn

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Interesting could this be child's coming out party  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
okay enough jokes already. man i really feel for you and you put in all that effort to not tell her to go and eat herself.

i have always maintained that women are seriously unstable - bluntedcacti was on point with his thread when he said that women have perfected the art of getting me wrongly.

for a man to have dick-nity when the slightest possibility of having some pussy handed to you - fine pussy at that too - is rather difficult. and then to be left high and dry is not good either.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
^^ This reminds me to update my ho list

the brand®

• AG Veteran
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
I was bored so i called her
she saying she home alon this weekend

hhmmm
go all the way to PTA to get dick teased....

let me think about that for a minute :roll:

nah im cool
i rather get dick teased here in jhb :wink:

or maybe i shud go...................... 8O

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Hope i'm not too late...

NOOOO CHILD DONT GO - gees man - that's like getting a persoanlised KICK ME sign on your forehead in neon lights - let it go, TRUST
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

the brand®

• AG Veteran
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
hmm ur rite

but today i got another story
let go post on on frosty list a ho's