Africasgateway.com

Biggest Boxing match after Tyson vs Lewis

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MuseRaw"
Quote from: "merchant"
Did anyone watch Mzonke Fana vs Malcom Klaseen?  -.

Good fight but damn this nigga(Mzonke) still lives in a shack.

It cant be because he's got no money. He made over 2 million when he fought Barrera. Dude is probably saving.blClever, especially since he is not getting younger.
 The Kla**een vs Fana fight was worth around 900 000, which is not that much in boxing terms. Anyway, hes still made hundreds of thousands. Besides he doesnt live in a shack, it's a modest house. dude drives a golf. He has never been a flashy character, not one to drive expensive cars & houses. Other boxers blow their money on all these material things and then not want to retire becoz they realise that they blew all their money. Sad thing is at this point they are past their prime and get hammered by youngsters. Sad case, cos most would tarnish a good legacy. Sad.
Now that he is a world champion, he must just maximise the commercial opportunity. If he gets to fight another big name opponent (NOT BARRERA though, dude will murder him), he will make even more millions and retire in a good financial position. That's clever.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Mayweather deserved the win clearly. I was surprised that 1st judge even scored it for De La Hoya.

People didn't understand that boxing is a tactical sport. Mayweather was simply faster & the superior tactician.

Watch there will be a Mayweather album soon...

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
cotdamn the first judge was a**...

split decsion my a**....floyd was precise with his...
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
DID I NOT TELL YOU HE'D WIN!

pretty boy put on a boxing clinic for dlh,  oscar kept lookin for the left hook all night...didnt get it  :roll: , that really f***ed him over...and he shouldn't have been stepping into mayweather's strike zone without throwing some shit and floyd punished him everytime he did that (the corner should've seen that)

That not good enough for ya?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: Sensai_Tate

People didn't understand that boxing is a tactical sport. Mayweather was simply faster & the superior tactician.

quote]

This fight as not about tactics but technique. Simply put Mayweather defended better than De La Hoy and landed more punches. I read somewhere that Myaweather landed 207 punches while de la Hoy, although more agressive, only landed 180something punches.

As I said earlier Floyd scored more points.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
wheres Chris Eubanks,Mbulelo Botile,Nhlapo Ledwaba & Hawk:P
where r these guys now?