Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

T.I. ...once again

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
I know MrC won't care too much for this piece of news  :lol: but hottdamn!!

Later this year, T.I. will follow his acclaimed big-screen acting debut in last year's ATL by co-starring in what is among 2007's most anticipated new films, American Gangster.  Due November 2nd, the Ridley Scott-directed crime drama will see T.I. sharing the screen with Denzel Washington and Russell Crowe.  A slate of further projects - via T.I.'s own Grand Hustle Films - will be announced in the coming weeks. (Press Release)

Scoring a Ridley Scott movie isn't small talk. T.I. bout to do big things again..
>New album June July,
>Mean multimillion dollar promotion deal with General Motors,
>And the Ridley Scott movie in Nov?
Damn. That's that Real sh!t starter right there.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yo T,

Which T.I. album would you recommend ???? Just might cop it and take a listen. Maybe he's got other good shit besides the stuff i hear on the radio. I learned a pretty hard lesson the other day with Hymphatic Tabs, just might change my mind regarding T.I. if i hear more stuff. I'm slowly learning to give people a chance before judging them and shit.Been too much of a critic lately.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Personally, his 4th joint King is what did it for me. When u get to hear what he's saying on that joint from beginning to end.
Favourite parts: Reminicing about childhood crisis (you know like not enough cool sneakers, poverty & isht), remembering fallen family memebrs & friends, the decision to get into music fulltime, the journey so far, feeling trapped even tho he's successful (you know how dude is on  parole and facing the "3strikes" penalty if he violates).

May I recommend Chamillionaire. Listen to that isht, THAT album put me on the South lyricists-besides Luda & Outkast. Note not that tappy tappy shit Chamillitary man is mean with the words....
Funny thing is dude's dad is Nigerian...now we know why "they" tried to catch him riding dirrrty.  :wink:

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
cop the KING album dog!
best lyrical album of 06! word to mother!

to Tng u right man! Chamillionaire is a real lyricist man! cats jus sleepin on the south! damn! i was bumpin Weezy F Baby - the Carter2. That shit is at least 4.5 mics worthy! its damn near cla**ic! Young Jeezy's albums are also very INTENSE with the subject matter althogh he aint the flyest scriptor of rhymes!

but TI and Ludacris holdin it down in the South.
@cash_sog

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
cop the KING album dog!

You're joking right???

Either that or you're really on that crack. I know we all have different taste and whatever, but come on, do you know what it means to be a lyricist?

The Healing by Strange Fruit Project

Fishscale by Ghostface Killah (Dont forget More Fish)

Murray's Revenge by Murs

Hiatus by Paradox
(There's too many caught in misery.
Not to talk positivity.
Acknowledge what God's given me.
And props to those who fought for victory.
In these times and cynical minutes it's hard not to be dismayed.
Toddlers cock the 12 guage.
Pampers hide the switchblade.
Would be fathers lay low with their prego girl in fifth grade.
Taught to listen now females speak by the motion when their hips swayed.
Already imprisoned by ignorance tatooed across a rib cage.
I don't doubt that things are moving, but I'm here to question which way) Now tell me where has T.I ever done anything lyrically that even comes close.

Game theory by The Roots

A Piece Of Strange by Cunninlynguists (One of the best to come out of the south in recent years)

Hip Hop Is Dead by Nas

There are a lot more that I could put in her, but I dont have the time.
Listen to some of these and tell me if you still think T.I has the best lyrical album of 2006.

God, its like you just type without using your brain sometimes, and then little kids comeon the internet and read that shit. enough to destroy everyone's perception of hip hop forever.

[/b]

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i must say that i didn't rate weezy until i saw him freestyle on some tv show. he just went on and on,, much grittier and more lyrical than the stuff he does in most of his videos. it was intense.

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"
cop the KING album dog!

You're joking right???

Either that or you're really on that crack. I know we all have different taste and whatever, but come on, do you know what it means to be a lyricist?

The Healing by Strange Fruit Project

Fishscale by Ghostface Killah (Dont forget More Fish)

Murray's Revenge by Murs

Hiatus by Paradox
(There's too many caught in misery.
Not to talk positivity.
Acknowledge what God's given me.
And props to those who fought for victory.
In these times and cynical minutes it's hard not to be dismayed.
Toddlers cock the 12 guage.
Pampers hide the switchblade.
Would be fathers lay low with their prego girl in fifth grade.
Taught to listen now females speak by the motion when their hips swayed.
Already imprisoned by ignorance tatooed across a rib cage.
I don't doubt that things are moving, but I'm here to question which way) Now tell me where has T.I ever done anything lyrically that even comes close.

Game theory by The Roots

A Piece Of Strange by Cunninlynguists (One of the best to come out of the south in recent years)

Hip Hop Is Dead by Nas

There are a lot more that I could put in her, but I dont have the time.
Listen to some of these and tell me if you still think T.I has the best lyrical album of 2006.

God, its like you just type without using your brain sometimes, and then little kids comeon the internet and read that shit. enough to destroy everyone's perception of hip hop forever.

[/b]

for real man murs is tight. T.I, Nelly all do the same shit in my language it aint called HIP HOP. Period

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote from: "illmas"

T.I, Nelly all do the same shit in my language it aint called HIP HOP. Period

I know you & a lot of people on AG don't be feeling the "South". But whatchu just said is like someone who does'nt know anything about hip hop sayin Nas & Dipset do the same thing ( reasoning being that both come from New York , which is obviously what you & a whole lot of these "Southern haters do", shut your brain soon as you hear anything about that region before you even hear the music. Just as bad as most Americans react to any hip hop from outside the U.S. borders).  :?  T.I. & Nelly the same?  :? If it's not your taste, respect all due it's not your taste. Just fall back...Don't just make ignorant statements about an area you're not acquainted with.

I'm not sayin just sayin  :wink: