Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Blacks don't Read!!!!

C4

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Phreestyle"
Define read! You read emotions ,situations and people not only books.
Blacks read a lot...a lot of life!
We aint illiterate negroes!
Can whites read Hyroglyphics..?NO! coz thats our writing

Unless black Egyptologists outnumber whites in the same field, then there are currently more whites who can read heiroglyphics than blacks...
I sure as hell cant read heiro, and haven't met any blacks who do...
Can you?  :?:  :?:
 :wink:
Tha High Explocive

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Everyone calm the f*** down, does the body of the thread say blacks dont read? No, i had to use that title to get your attention, and it worked and now everyone is running their mouths...................................
VEXER, i am black like muffacca and definately proud to be black..... where do u get off to make such judgements, damn!!!
I got u niggas talking about the issue and like the great Martin Luther King Jr said "our lives beign to end the day we become silent about things that matter" AND reading is one of them, so there u have it Vexer i qouted a black leader.................... :wink:  :wink: [/b]

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
its true, niggas and blacks alike dont read in South Africa, black people with access to things like the internet are a minority, the majority population of SA is black and poor..i'd rather eat than read....

but once i'm done editing my short ovel, niggas is going to read.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Tornado"
Everyone calm the f*** down, does the body of the thread say blacks dont read? No, i had to use that title to get your attention, and it worked and now everyone is running their mouths...................................
VEXER, i am black like muffacca and definately proud to be black..... where do u get off to make such judgements, damn!!!
I got u niggas talking about the issue and like the great Martin Luther King Jr said "our lives beign to end the day we become silent about things that matter" AND reading is one of them, so there u have it Vexer i qouted a black leader.................... :wink:  :wink: [/b]

I didn't make any judgments about you.

I used a hypothetical qualification "if".I was merely trying to get u to see the implications of making a statement about an entire ethnic group based on a generalisation.

I also said u can't have a meaningful discussion on the topic in the absence of objective information.

I repeat, its not clear exactly what u mean by "blacks don't read".

If u can attempt to clarify then perhaps we could actually start to have a meaningul exchange otherwise everything is just based on generalisation.
I stay chiseled

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Believe me i not the one for verbal diarrhoea but exactly what do you mean about objective information? what is objective? is it the stats? who said stats are objective? Earlier on you said if im black then i must be hating myself for being black or if im white im a racist!! And now when i tell u that im black you talk about hypothetical qualifications, i wont argue semantics!!!!
Okay i also repeat<<<<<<< i used that title to get peoples attention and yes its misleading and that was done deliberately........

Vexer

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Tornado"
Believe me i not the one for verbal diarrhoea but exactly what do you mean about objective information? what is objective? is it the stats? who said stats are objective? Earlier on you said if im black then i must be hating myself for being black or if im white im a racist!! And now when i tell u that im black you talk about hypothetical qualifications, i wont argue semantics!!!!
Okay i also repeat<<<<<<< i used that title to get peoples attention and yes its misleading and that was done deliberately........

Cool man.But I took the words as they stood and whether u intended  it or not, the words u used conveyed an unsubstantiated prejudice.

That's all I was saying.That prejudice could indicate that u were racist or self-hating depending on what u r.

The fact that u're black doesn't alter the validity of that statement.

I specifically qualified my statement by saying if u could substantiate ur statement with objective info eg stats then the statement couldn't be self-hating or racist bcoz it would in reality be a fact.

If u're gonna make a statement that targets an entire race u better have the facts to back it up and stats would be a good starting point.

Ur criticism of Stats is valid but its validity depends on an actual flaw being found in the methodology used for the compilation of particular stats.Otherwise if there is no flaw in the methodology or if its negligible then stats are a reliable source of information.

How else would u substantiate the general statement "blacks don't read"?
Have u done a survey? Fact is all I was asking for.
I stay chiseled

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Your criticism of Stats is valid but its validity depends on an actual flaw being found in the methodology used for the compilation of particular stats.Otherwise if there is no flaw in the methodology or if its negligible then stats are a reliable source of information.

Some education in here. So blacks do read main. hahaha Jokes

@Vexer, but seriously that stuff is useful main. Will make use of your invaluable knowledge if I get any stats based project.

Respek.[/quote]
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

EXLibriz

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
It's not just blacks who dont read.  Nowadays whiteys use school book pages for moulding pads.  Kids nowadays rather watch TV for education and to stimulate vocabulary listen to heavy kak metal and boere musiek.  I personally refer reading books containing facts.
(At least I got yall to read a little bit, hey?)
itdieasvan'nrasgroei'nblasgeslagwatalmalwatversagminagverkrag.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Exlibriz whoever u call yoself, the thread is not about black people and their reading abilities. If u think blacks dont read then its your own opinion. u have only 4 posts and u already making racist comments. i have read your comments on one of the threads. U reside Suider Paarl  where there are no Black people (Africans and Coloureds) except those who work at the Mall (Paarl Mall). i would suggest that u keep your comments to your neigbours and the rest of the Suider Paarl community.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
the way tempers flair is such a delight. haha. thread is funny:D
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
the way tempers flair is such a delight. haha. thread is funny:D

Be careful, u might get caught in the middle, ungachaphazelwa ligazi :wink: LOL

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Blaque_Poetess"

CURRENTLY READING
Indaba, My Children- Credo Mutwa

thats what I am currently readin too..I am at the chapter about the Truth About Piet Retief....intresting read

I as one that does read AT ALL thinkin readin is the source of confusion amongst "knowledge seekers" people get entagle in a web of garbage that they end up beliving contradictory ..never mind
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "EXLibriz"
It's not just blacks who dont read.  Nowadays whiteys use school book pages for moulding pads.

I give up is the still anything blacks do that white folk don't do?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.