Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hip Hop lives

Msanii_XL · 108 · 24507

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Go to tha rules of HIP HOP and u suckers will find the mos important rule do not diss KRS ONE!!!

KRS is HIP HOP PERIOD!!!!!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Cash,,, you couldn't be more wrong my man.

If you don't respect KRS, you don't respect the foundation of Hip Hop. If you don't respect the foundation of Hip Hop, you have no place in its culture.

By challenging Nelly, KRS was highlighting the paucity of substance in Hip Hop today that Nelly epitomises. Nelly had to resort to dissing KRS for his age - that's all he can do! Nelly is gonna get old too and what legacy will he have? Sure, he'll be rich. Big deal. You may as well idolise Britney Spears or Bill Gates. Why even bother being part of Hip Hop culture?

Imagine denying James Brown's place in music history because 14 year old white kids weren't buying his music in his later years! Imagine dissing Muhammed Ali because he got too old to fight! Totally absurd.

Times moves on. Music tastes change. No one is arguing with that. But someone has to keep reminding people that they're living in a fool's paradise, chasing the American dream.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "Dplanet"
... But someone has to keep reminding people that they're living in a fool's paradise, chasing the American dream.

Truer words have never been spoken.
I doubt the "great pretender" will be able to get his head out his a** long enough to overstand though.

*takes a back seat & buckles up for this bumpy thread*

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
like clockwork clone man come with usual "I sold more records than you shtick" get another one...

Co sign@ DP.

kids that do not respect the dudes who laid the foundations...only in hip hop
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i still maintain that kids should not be allowed on the AG - PERIOD!!! i'm in full agreement with Dplanet and sensei_tate, and everyone who believes that nelly is not even close to being on the level of KRS.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
@ Cash, I bought Sneak Attack dude.

KRS is the teacher, true hip hop, truth and no lies.
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
You done really did it now Cash.

Out of everything you've said here in AG, that has got to be the most arrogant shit i've ever read from you. I'm not even gonna reply to your shit anymore, it's just not worth it.

On the real,your entire post is a huge embara**ement to hip-hop as a whole.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Quote from: "cash"
:D krs got BODIED!
and Nelly hustled to get that DEAL!
so he deserves all the perks that come wit it!
KRS is a typical example of a old head! - stubborn,lethargic,act like he all high n mighty,like he cant be touched! hahaha

NELLY BODIED HIM! :D this line was it - You the first old man to get a rappers pension..."
hahahhhahahahaa

krs is a biatch! he started a boycott for Nelly's album! thinkin that anyone cares anymore what he thinks! errbody :D  went n got the Nelly album!
Nelly went on and sold MILLIONS of records and has proven himself as a consistent MC with 3 very successful albums,solid collabo's and a couple of movie roles, successful business ventures and many community uplifting projects!
KRS went on and sold nothin and continues to bitch when radio dj's wont let him in the studio cos they feel he aint no f***ing VIP,while 50cent walks straight in right past the HAS BEEN rapper!
everytime i see or hear of KRS, he's bitching! hahahahahaha :lol: what is he doing OTHER than BITCHING! :lol:

The golden rule for ME in hiphop is - UR ONLY AS HOT AS UR LAST HIT!
anybody can get touched! so KRS aint no f***ing legend man! he jus a nigga wit a rap pension! hahhahahahahahaa!!!! if he so respected, why does NOBODY cop his shit when he drops anything! hav any of yall COPPED(not downloaded) a KRS RECORD lately(in the last decade)....lets be real fellas! ya'll showin KRS FAKE LOVE!!!!! ya'll dont support the dude! ya'll jus act like yall DO! if KRS came to SA, the venue wud be EMPTY! lets face it! he played his part! RESPECT for THAT! but his time is up! that chapter in the game is over!

LETS KEEP IT MOVIN PEOPLE!

quoted for truth, guys the game has changed, krs one has no impact in hip hop today, he was great in his time but his time is up, he's a legend for building hip hop. But as of late like cash was saying all he does is b*tch about whats happening in the game now cause he has no shine left. for the record Nelly bodied him, I also thought it wasn't true, but seek the truth and you shall find it

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Quote from: "blaqsouljah"
i still maintain that kids should not be allowed on the AG - PERIOD!!! i'm in full agreement with Dplanet and sensei_tate, and everyone who believes that nelly is not even close to being on the level of KRS.

lol, man Nelly hustled hard to get his deal, the only thing krs one has over Nelly is lyrical content, everything else nelly bodies krs one, e.g. sales, businesses, fame etc

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Bondizzo your opinion doesn't even count here. U know nothing about this hip-hop shit, so just shut the f*** up and stick to that radio pop bullshit of yours.

I mean really, your favourite MC is f***en Chingy. Chingy Nigga ?? Give me a f***en break.Go compose one of your wack beats or something.

Tired of this shit now.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
peeps i bet ya 99% of people who bought Nelly's album ddnt even know that he had beef with KRS, matter of fact all them kids dnt even knw who KRS is let alone the foundation of hiphop.
@ Cash, man I truly thought all ur sht a** posts were funny till this past one... you embarra** us all, even CRACK heads are embarra**ed  
 :evil:  :evil:

HIP HOP LIVES!! May 22 (better be a good one)
roete aan almal tehuis

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Oh dear. Seems as if someone has gone a little too far.

Even crack-heads are embara**ed? Yeah, I'd say you hit the nail on the head right there.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Quote from: "MrC"
Bondizzo your opinion doesn't even count here. U know nothing about this hip-hop shit, so just shut the f*** up and stick to that radio pop bullshit of yours.

I mean really, your favourite MC is f***en Chingy. Chingy Nigga ?? Give me a f***en break.Go compose one of your wack beats or something.

Tired of this shit now.

nah man you got it twisted, my favourite mc's of now include, Chingy, Nelly, Mobb Deep, 50 Cent, Sean Paul, Nas, Papoose etc

you guys might know alot about the history of hip hop but you guys don't clearly understand what hip hop is today, you guys are living in the past just like krs one, thats why he got bodied, hip hop has changed drastically, believe that

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bondizzo

you guys might know alot about the history of hip hop but you guys don't clearly understand what hip hop is today

care to share the light on what ur understanding of hiphop 'today' is??? oh and while u @ it please advise on what u think hiphop 'yesterday' was...
roete aan almal tehuis

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Tired of this shit now.

Ooh there  8O  8O  8O  8O  * NOSEBLEED!!!!!*
Beating bitches since 1982.