Africasgateway.com

Hip Hop lives

Msanii_XL · 108 · 24533

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "TNG"
But just a conclusion...does anyone else think that if a cat like Bondizzo is in his 20s, then he is clearly just messing around to get everyone worked up?

I've been tempted to say this. It just doesnt make sense. if this dude has a job that pays him enough to afford to have a pc and apparently he's a dope gamer so it's safe to a**ume that he got the latest games and psp's ps2 or whatever, then what componay would employ a person with this much intellegence and pay him enough to afford things like these? Bondizzo is probably shitting on more people than he's being shitted on for his stupid comments.

Bondz is probably shitting on us and having f***ing great time. he doesnt even get mad at people calling him all sorts of shit.

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com

Second you called yourself a gaming pro. After going on about how you're one of the greatest, I called you out & you had no clue about a very simple thing. Second strike. I figured you were a fake about that.

lol, dude I explained this too you, check out my youtube vid in the geek section, your boy is a pro.

Music is just Music thats all it is, I'm just expressing my views and your feelings are getting hurt. I'm slowly taking over AG and you guys have a problem with it, dont worry I understand

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
^^ wait you are taking over a message board? Delusions much??
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
But just a conclusion...does anyone else think that if a cat like Bondizzo is in his 20s, then he is clearly just messing around to get everyone worked up?

I've been tempted to say this. It just doesnt make sense. if this dude has a job that pays him enough to afford to have a pc and apparently he's a dope gamer so it's safe to a**ume that he got the latest games and psp's ps2 or whatever, then what componay would employ a person with this much intellegence and pay him enough to afford things like these? Bondizzo is probably shitting on more people than he's being shitted on for his stupid comments.

Bondz is probably shitting on us and having f***ing great time. he doesnt even get mad at people calling him all sorts of shit.

like kold product says, lets keep it on the hush

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote from: "Bondizzo"
lol, dude I explained this too you, check out my youtube vid in the geek section, your boy is a pro.

Music is just Music thats all it is, I'm just expressing my views and your feelings are getting hurt. I'm slowly taking over AG and you guys have a problem with it, dont worry I understand

:P  :P  :P *[TNG turns away & leaves the thread laughing so much it hurts. "What a way to kill time]

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

like kold product says, lets keep it on the hush

:?

ok thats it, i'm out.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
yo D plan!
firstly i DO respect KRS!
i jus dont IDOLISE him!
he aint no GOD to me!
he jus a human being like me! he bleed like i do!
he fall off like any other rapper!

to all the other dudes! PLS! yall dont respect hiphop!
yall respect PARTS of HIPHOP!

yall fell in love with the golden era.which is cool! i fell in love with it too!
but yall didnt open up to - G funk, Gangsta Rap, Crunk, Hyphy, Snap, Trap, Club, Ballin, ......all in all yall still in the 90's!!!!!!!!

u respect KRS and dont respect cats who came from nothin and did exactly what KRS did in his field of hiphop! yall sum hypocrites for real!
lil jon is the KRS of Crunk!
bow wow is the youngest most successful cat in the game! he started on snoops doggystle" i wana be a motherf***ing hustler!" he did that! yall HATIN cos yall gettin old and still aint achieved shit in hiphop!
Nelly is the KRS of STL!

if u respect hiphop,or say u respect hiphop! then respect ALL HIPHOP!
@cash_sog

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MrC"
Bondizzo your opinion doesn't even count here. U know nothing about this hip-hop shit, so just shut the f*** up and stick to that radio pop bullshit of yours.

I mean really, your favourite MC is f***en Chingy. Chingy Nigga ?? Give me a f***en break.Go compose one of your wack beats or something.

Tired of this shit now.

Nelly,  Sean Paul,

You call Nelly n' Sean Paul MCs??

Then Hip hop is dead!!! am sorry yall. But i am personally gonna start a new thread were am gonna look for and pay for an a**asin to kill dis hip hop or hip pop thing. :evil:  :evil:  :(  :(  Sorry MrC and all the AG ma**ive

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
nelly aint the hottest lyricist! but his albums are tight!
bondizzo probably means sean paul(of the youngbloods fame) the rapper,not the dancehall dude! althogh he do got sum ill flow! spits rhymes to hiphop infused beats! rocks that chain! hmmmm :wink:  i mean! bone thugs sing! they hiphop right!? mary j blige hiphop right?  :lol:
@cash_sog

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Cash u a f***in clueless piece of embarra**ing shit. but its k tho.. go head and buy ur Nelly and Bow wow albums, I mean I cant b mad @ u... thats as far as ur hiphop comprehension goes, u only relate to what ur mind can comprehend anything more than that will really be unfair on you.

see crunk f***s like sayin that shit that heihei ya'll is getting old and are still in the past & shit.. on some hiphop has evolved and ya'll need to catch up.. Catch up wth what mothaf***er???? with this bullshit sold to teenagers know hiphop cause of bowwow??
nigga I listen to new shit.. just not same irrelevant crap u listen to. Wht u think the last time I bought an album was 97?? nxxxxxx!!

Ignorant bustards!
roete aan almal tehuis

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
yo fellaz! its been great! but its time to say goodbye!
im out of AG! for GOOD! peace!
ive realised my evil ways!
im goin the Mase rout! im goiin back to church to find God!

PEACE and luv!

Threadstalker! dont miss me too much! i luv u man!
yo D planet! it was real dog! ive learned a lot from you guys!

keep it movin!
ONE!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
sorry! last words for truthkid.
u aint got no love for hiphop dog! u said it yaself! the last time u copped an album was 97.

do some soulsearchin! u biggin up AG cats and tight mcs now! but u aint supportin them since 97.

do the maths!

thanks!
ps.glad to have been part of the AG community!
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Cash,,, you know that i appreciate all (well most) Hip Hop. I'm definitely not stuck in the past, and i don't long for the golden era (and for the record, i got into Hip Hop way before the golden era, when Hip Hop had more in common with electro - arguably the basis of the crunk sound of today).

KRS is no god to me either, but he is now, and will always be, one of the most important figures in the culture of Hip Hop - whether or not he releases another track. His history and continued influence is undeniable.

Lil Jon is big in his own right because he has pioneered a new sound, but he can't really be compared to KRS. KRS pioneered edutainment - he was as concerned with uplifting people as with entertaining them - this is an important part of Hip Hop.

Hip Hop has always been about more than just edutainment, it has always represented ballers, gangstas, street life, club life, playas and pimps, but the majors have ripped the heart and soul out of Hip Hop by manufactutring pop puppets.

Nelly is pure pop music. His lyrical skills are minimal and he ain't saying shit. Listening to Nelly is like listening to a tv jingle - catchy and annoying with no content. Great ringtone music.

And Cash,,, don't even think about leaving AG! Different points of view are what makes the world go round  8)

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
sorry! last words for truthkid.
u aint got no love for hiphop dog! u said it yaself! the last time u copped an album was 97.

do some soulsearchin! u biggin up AG cats and tight mcs now! but u aint supportin them since 97.

do the maths!

thanks!
ps.glad to have been part of the AG community!

u dumb f***.. thats i question im askin u.. ok lets try this again.. and this time do mind the question mark.. Cash do you think the last time I bought a hiphop album was 1997?

u knw what it dnt even matter.. u just sad man & i feel sorry for u and ur entire crew
roete aan almal tehuis

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "cash"
yo fellaz! its been great! but its time to say goodbye!
im out of AG! for GOOD! peace!
ive realised my evil ways!
im goin the Mase rout! im goiin back to church to find God!

PEACE and luv!

Threadstalker! dont miss me too much! i luv u man!
yo D planet! it was real dog! ive learned a lot from you guys!

keep it movin!
ONE!

Remember when Cash's friend Explicit "retired" from AG too.
I see a trend here. :?

Aside: I understand the value of shock therapy & conditioning an audience to your product even force feeding it down their throats.

But wouldnt you agree that sometimes in embarking on such aggressive marketing the up-and-coming emcee does themself a DIS-service alienating potential listeners with their in your face arrogant braggadocio?
The attitude of the emcee can detract from the merit of the music.
How many of us won't even listen to crack now because of Cash & zooloo's attitudes on these here boards...
Humility & respect are virtues to be admired in public figures such as entertainers.

"Just my thoughts N*ggaz" (c) Jay-Z