Africasgateway.com

ZULU BOY"f***EN WACK"

DRAMA BOY · 75 · 16611

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:D its funny how all these cats who supposedly can body me NEVER step up! jus their gay a** groupies that keep talking! :D

LOL@pyro! u dissin funky for playin my shit! but u go on n say u gon play my shit too! :lol:

on the real tho - funky! dude i await your call!
ps. jus leave a msg on my phone, i'll call u back!
0741CMONEY(266639). lets make it work!
i got EXCLUSIVES!!!! i'll hook u up!!!!
we still dion LIKE 2-3 tracks a WEEK! our work ethic is bananas!!!!!!
solo's :
KOLI the KID! comin soon! 3/4 DONE!
YUNG ZOOLOO! shits DONE!
MY TAPE IS DONE!
the MONOPOLY - THE ALBUM 1/2 DONE!!!!!

its that CRACK!!!!!

what up DRAMA BOY!
these cats better look out for ya! u might be gracing the HYPE mag SOON! :wink:
@cash_sog

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
dam, young zooloo/cash/koli have they own mixtapes out too, now thats work , grinding for real. I'm on the grind too, kicking out at least 5 bangers a week

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'LL PLAY THE TRACK BECAUSE MIDDLEFINGA IS ON THERE.

If I had more time on my hands, I might have dited your verse out and replaced it with someomne better, but unfotunately, I'll have to subject the listeners to your shit, cos I'm busy.

funkymonkey

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.whitemasters.con
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
YO'LL R SO f***EN PATHETIC WHY  DOES EVERYTHING HAV TO INVOLVE CASH...THIS THREAD IS BOUT ZULUWACKBOY NOW FUNKED UP MONKEY THINKS HE CAN USE IT TO SUCK CASH'S DICK..... U NIGGERS R WACKER THAN DICKSTALKER & HIS SIDE KICK EVIL PUSSY

Are you feeling as little lonely there.Oh dear,shame man.Sorry.we almost forgot about you for a sec there.What did you wanna know again????? :lol:

C.A.S.H can suck my dick for all I care.

C.ash A.int S.hit H.omie vol.2

Playing his music dont mean I care about him.I hate niggers who get all up in your face and they dont have tic tacs in their mouths.And he's one of them.

You on the other hand seem to be suffering from attention seeking disoder.But not to worry,you've got all the attention you need now.We are all listening.

By the way,you are right,this is not about C.A.S.H cause he Aint Shit Homie.

C.ash A.int S.hit H.omie vol.2 coming out soon. 30 February 2008

By there way Pyro,Im soon gonna start doing the drive show full time now,but still produce the hip hop show.So yeah,Im getting off the show,but only oin air.But you still aint getting it :twisted:
ANG! like BANGi Inc.
copyrights (c)  2001.
All rights reserved.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:D yo funky!
i like that concept man Cash Aint Shit Homie vol.1
ima do that mixtape jus for u man! it'll be like a ME vs MYSELF kinda thing!!!!! i luv this GAME!!!

yo pyro! stop frontin man! u luv my verses! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!
its that CRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. Bondizzo - the CASH MIXTAPE IS DONE!!! ima drop it in a month or two! but  u can get a limited edition NOW! R20!!!! thats all u need to get a HIT o that CCCRAAAACKKKKK!!!! yo where Kewpid at?
@cash_sog

Simon the Contractor

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/absolutediction
Hehe. The subject has changed completely.

LOL!

Some free music straight outta Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape:
www.myspace.com/absolutediction
ww.myspace.com/absolutediction

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
FREE ZULUBOY

i'm not a fan of all these boys...CASH,DRAMA BOY,ZOOLOO and
ZULU BOY...bt i'd go and check out a zulu boy gig...and as for the monopoly...choke on that craccccccccck and die :evil:
 am hell behold!

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "funkymonkey"
YO'LL R SO f***EN PATHETIC WHY  DOES EVERYTHING HAV TO INVOLVE CASH...THIS THREAD IS BOUT ZULUWACKBOY NOW FUNKED UP MONKEY THINKS HE CAN USE IT TO SUCK CASH'S DICK..... U NIGGERS R WACKER THAN DICKSTALKER & HIS SIDE KICK EVIL PUSSY

Are you feeling as little lonely there.Oh dear,shame man.Sorry.we almost forgot about you for a sec there.What did you wanna know again????? :lol:

C.A.S.H can suck my dick for all I care.

C.ash A.int S.hit H.omie vol.2

Playing his music dont mean I care about him.I hate niggers who get all up in your face and they dont have tic tacs in their mouths.And he's one of them.

You on the other hand seem to be suffering from attention seeking disoder.But not to worry,you've got all the attention you need now.We are all listening.

By the way,you are right,this is not about C.A.S.H cause he Aint Shit Homie.

C.ash A.int S.hit H.omie vol.2 coming out soon. 30 February 2008

By there way Pyro,Im soon gonna start doing the drive show full time now,but still produce the hip hop show.So yeah,Im getting off the show,but only oin air.But you still aint getting it :twisted:

UR SO f***EN WACK.... ANYWAY f*** NUT I GET ATTENTION ON A DAILY FROM YO MOMMA SO FALL THE f*** BACK
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "nuwepussy"
FREE ZULUBOY

i'm not a fan of all these boys...CASH,DRAMA BOY,ZOOLOO and
ZULU BOY...bt i'd go and check out a zulu boy gig...and as for the monopoly...choke on that craccccccccck and die :evil:

LETS FACE IT ZULUBOY IS f***EN WACK..... HIS WHOLE STEEZ IS f***EN WACK LIKE I SAID HE MUST RETIRE....

AS 4 U NUWEDICK WHO GIVES A FLYING f*** IF U LIKE ME ON NOT... DO HONESTLY THINK  WHAT U SAY WILL MAKE ANY DIFF IN MY LIFE....PLS DAWG GET A HARD 1 & f*** YOSELF
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Beesting"

Dude, I even feel stupid addressing you. But, hey let me break it down. You send a number of dumb, attention-seeking posts, which are not even getting responses. To me you seem like you didn't get enough from mama. You never got enough love, enough attention. Nada, zero, not. Now you coming here demanding it. Main your situation is sad. I suggest you must fall back, go back to mama, demand your attention that you deserve. And then come back to the real world, with respect, humbleness, and seniority. Maybe you can learn to chat with grown ups.

GROWN UPS ON AG :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  U f***EN WISH MAYBE A FEW CATS LIKE DPLANET,MONOPOLY,MrC,GLITZ,BONDIZZO, BHLAKROSE, GODFATHER(RIP) TO NAME A FEW... MOST f***S ON AG R STUPID HEADS WITH NOTHING TO DO WITH THIER LIVES... A SHIT LOAD OF THE  SO CALLED AG MCEES OR HEADS OR WHATEVA U CALL YOSELVES WILL END UP BEING NOTHING COZ OF THEIR MENTALITY & WAYS....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Beesting"

Dude, I even feel stupid addressing you. But, hey let me break it down. You send a number of dumb, attention-seeking posts, which are not even getting responses. To me you seem like you didn't get enough from mama. You never got enough love, enough attention. Nada, zero, not. Now you coming here demanding it. Main your situation is sad. I suggest you must fall back, go back to mama, demand your attention that you deserve. And then come back to the real world, with respect, humbleness, and seniority. Maybe you can learn to chat with grown ups.

GROWN UPS ON AG :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  U f***EN WISH MAYBE A FEW CATS LIKE DPLANET,MONOPOLY,MrC,GLITZ,BONDIZZO, BHLAKROSE, GODFATHER(RIP) TO NAME A FEW... MOST f***S ON AG R STUPID HEADS WITH NOTHING TO DO WITH THIER LIVES... A SHIT LOAD OF THE  SO CALLED AG MCEES OR HEADS OR WHATEVA U CALL YOSELVES WILL END UP BEING NOTHING COZ OF THEIR MENTALITY & WAYS....

Stop dick riding son. You lips are slippering from that ish son. Foul words are coming out. And as for you, what's it gonna do for you? Are you doing shit for you. You talking about people who ain't doing shit in their lives. What the f*** is that? Just cos they don't rap, so they ain't doing something.
Just cos you can climb on a stage, in front of 20 to 50 people and you think you doing something wif your life. f*** you son. Grow up. Them niggers who ain't doing shit wif their lives may be/are making more money than your idols (no disrespect). Grow up. See and smell reality you punk.
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Simon the Contractor

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/absolutediction
This thing is getting real childish now. Just listen to some good Port Elizabeth hiphop instead  :D

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=711794
ww.myspace.com/absolutediction

funkymonkey

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
ANG! like BANGi Inc.
copyrights (c)  2001.
All rights reserved.

funkymonkey

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

UR SO f***EN WACK.... ANYWAY f*** NUT I GET ATTENTION ON A DAILY FROM YO MOMMA SO FALL THE f*** BACK

Is that all you've got to say about my moms dawg?!?!?f***,my lillte brother can say something more hard hitting than that about my moms,insted of that tired a** old line - I f***ED YOUR MAMA,SHE SUCKED MY DICK bullshit.Cant you be more creative than that,really dude,you disapoint me.
ANG! like BANGi Inc.
copyrights (c)  2001.
All rights reserved.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "ASD"
This thing is getting real childish now. Just listen to some good Port Elizabeth hiphop instead  :D

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=711794

Eyyyo ASD, i like Who's to blame, nice concept (court) and well executed but i think u need to learn more breathing techniques, sometimes u sound like u gonna run out of breath, but that is something u can work on. Also try to rope-in cats that dont sound like you,,,overal nice flow man. Take it as constructive criticism from a potential fan.