Hiphop government

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
ok, obviously SA is getting into hiphop culture, evident in movies ,adds and etc. We need cooroperate soldiers doing exports and imports to benmefit hiphop. We need a brand that says SA is hiphop.

Africa needs resources that connect gigs and cd sales internatinally without question.

This here is a revolution to make this shiit offecial.!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
and im the f***ing president! :D
@cash_sog

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Think of one building first floor is the designers for cd convers, mag issues and prints outs/ 2nd floor is the accounting section, pay cheques collected there and all that/ 3rd floor is the marketing section, gig organisers, sponcer enquiries..etc

the top floor is the booth where heads produce the raw material.

as such , there's plenty of space for the kids to fill while they grow. I know for sure an organisation like this would run things and make the man in the suit concider another occupation

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
Quote from: "187a**asin"
Think of one building first floor is the designers for cd convers, mag issues and prints outs/ 2nd floor is the accounting section, pay cheques collected there and all that/ 3rd floor is the marketing section, gig organisers, sponcer enquiries..etc

the top floor is the booth where heads produce the raw material.

as such , there's plenty of space for the kids to fill while they grow. I know for sure an organisation like this would run things and make the man in the suit concider another occupation

I like that, isnt that basically a record label ?

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Not really, dig this here a record label doesnt usually have its own magazine but half the thangs i mantioned.

Think how many people studieng these things are into hiphop, webdesigners, tag heads dancers.

the whole yard under one belt-UNTOUCHABLE

Ghetto Rat

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • "This world is mine for the taking"
    • View Profile
187, I like how u think.

T Bo Touch has contacts oorkant-U.S.- and he can contribute in d whole M/Xport, deals crossing over & collaborations.
Which reminds me,Touch once said last year, when GreenLantern was in d country, that there were gonna create a mixtape with d cremeo d crop of S.A. with d States cat. We r still waitin! I know he can make it happen.

Dont u feel like cats in d northern African countries make more contact with d cats from d States, maybe its coz they r  'closer'. Coz a while back there was this biga** concert featuring d biggest acts from eMelika.

I strongly agree with peeps who say we need mo Indies, there r numerous talented MCs on d streets of every(virtually) city/town in this country.
So I encourage BattleKat 2 go on with his Beats against d Beast venture.
If we were 2 get a BK in every town or at least city we would elevate this game by a couple of notches.
No one has really created a huge buzz since PROkid- when he dropped a bomb straight outta d Underground- he initially became d #1 on d 'Unsigned charts ' then got a record deal. A combo of talent ,great product & marketing lead 2 him  being # 1 on d MO RECOGNISED charts!
y thoughts stay down-to-earth like a vicious alligator's six-pack! - Golden Shovel