General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Quote from: "billal-the vagabond"
Quote from: "cash"
:D
young buck at least did 300K with 100K first week!
not bad nowadays!

but all props go to the GREATSET rapper ever OF all TIME KRS-0(zero=loooooserrrrrrr :lol: ) with an amazing 5K sold!!!!!!
no wonder yall love him so much!
yall love him so much yall will never let him sell out(go commercial/sell records)! thats why yall dont buy his shit but give him the biggest props!
now  i understand :lol:

damn! yall underground cats is DEEP! :D

have you considered that buck is on a major and krs is not

good question. i doubt buck even re-couped yet.
and you also have to look at thier lack of promotion.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

ExOdUs-82

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Bondizzo"
Krs is no longer relevant, and many people agree, the sales speak for themselves

apparently your favorite super hero(50 cent) does respect kris....check out the interview on rap city where 50 interviewed kris.....

yeah, I didn't say I didn't respect him, check my mario comparison, thats what I meant in between the lines

pleaz go reread yo prior posts.....after whatch you said..well..if thats how you show  respect....

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
have you considered that buck is on a major/joint venture!
he not jus a regular signed cat on a major!
plus! he got CASHVILLE records now and HAS signed artists UNDER his label!

have u considered that krs has been dropped from every major he has ever signed with! went indie,got dropped still... :lol:

and buck is holdin it down where ever he at!
his money is right! he aint got to re-coup shit!
he got BUSINESSES!
he gettin into hollywood in the movie biz!
he dated monica for f***s sake!
he a MADE nigga! in all aspects,not jus rap!

have u considered that niggas!???

we all luv krs! but we all know he a BAD businessman, hustler, sucks wit the ladies :D ugly maf***er! hahahaha! he BAD with his finances! BAD with the kids! sucks at style/gear! no legacy in terms of a**ETS and STRAIGHT BANKABLE WORTH!

how much is he worth man! a couple hundred thousand!?
buck is a millionaire!
but yeah! money aside, buck is jus a regular nigga like me, a hustler reaching his potential! he reminds me of pac! he not jus a rapper! he a great MAN! a NIGGA!

we can all agree that we respect krs as a rapper/mc/hiphop activist!
but as a NIGGA, A DUDE, hahahahhaha. a MAN in all other aspects not related to hiphop! we aint got nothin to say bout krs
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
50 Cent on BET interviewing KRS1...

50: I got legends sitting on the couch with me today.... this is the best, i told you i bring you nothing but the best.... wa**up.

KRS: we in the building

50: This is definitely an honour for me to be in the same,,, to be in your presence man...

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/p8w1YvQebNP943M2

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Krs is no longer relevant, and many people agree, the sales speak for themselves

apparently your favorite super hero(50 cent) does respect kris....check out the interview on rap city where 50 interviewed kris.....

:D good move by 50!
now yall krs fans definitely gon cop 50's album!

he's a genius! ugly a** maf***er laughin straight to the bank....AGAIN! ha hah a a aaaahhhh :lol:
@cash_sog

ExOdUs-82

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
have you considered that buck is on a major/joint venture!
he not jus a regular signed cat on a major!
plus! he got CASHVILLE records now and HAS signed artists UNDER his label!

thats not a point...

have u considered that krs has been dropped from every major he has ever signed with! went indie,got dropped still... :lol:

have u considered how long kris,s bin in the game as compared to yo favourite super heroes,thus being with many labels....artists with long careers did the same thing...even ones  not doing hiphop.

and buck is holdin it down where ever he at!
his money is right! he aint got to re-coup shit!

Are you show u really know how record labels operate?

he got BUSINESSES!
i wont dispute that coz i dont know bout his other businesses,outside his rap career
he gettin into hollywood in the movie biz!
how many rappers got onto to movie making,queen latifah did it,ice cube done it,dmx done it,ice t done it,common is doing it,tupac did it,50 did it,even eminem done it,mosdef is doing it(one of the most succesfull so far,very good actor)...the point is it doesnt matter,what counts is,is he really a good actor to have a succesfull hollywood career?,or is it gonna be his first movie,after wards he is gonna be appearing on some crappy low budget films just because of his popularity....

he dated monica for f***s sake!

nobody gives a flying f*** bout what who he is dating...what matters to us is is he really a good mc he is made to be?pliz dont give me that hogwash again bout how many copies he sold...art is not measured by financial gains...
he a MADE nigga! in all aspects,not jus rap!

what u mean by that?

have u considered that niggas!???

answer=no because,with us that bullshit doesnt matter:

we all luv krs! but we all know he a BAD businessman, hustler, sucks wit the ladies :D ugly maf***er! hahahaha! he BAD with his finances! BAD with the kids! sucks at style/gear! no legacy in terms of a**ETS and STRAIGHT BANKABLE WORTH!

All we care bout is, how good is he sa an MC?

how much is he worth man! a couple hundred thousand!?
buck is a millionaire!
but yeah! money aside, buck is jus a regular nigga like me, a hustler reaching his potential! he reminds me of pac! he not jus a rapper! he a great MAN! a NIGGA!

Look,just because kris is not appearing in  a whole lot media bullshit doesnt mean he is not a great person...matter of fact,he,s done a thousand times more great things than Buck,look at Kris catalogue,and his activities......
nearly forgot,is it the same young buck who was accused of beating the living hell out of an innocent 14 year lod kid ,to show him how gangster he is....well...he is a great man...LOL..

we can all agree that we respect krs as a rapper/mc/hiphop activist!
but as a NIGGA, A DUDE, hahahahhaha. a MAN in all other aspects not related to hiphop! we aint got nothin to say bout krs

well we can all agree that your inane,retarded and clouded opinions aint gotta move nobody here coz they suck

GO ON INSULT ME

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
u dumb a** , get ya facts straight! it was tony gayo who is accused of slappin a kid!
young buck went on record to say he dont condone that shit!
buck is a real MAN!
he the one that tried to squash the beef wit GAME :lol:

Now tell me more about Kris's catalog u mention!9outside of HIPHOP ACTIVISM,RAPPIN.....)
tell me more about KRS the MAN!

u aint got nothin do u? or u forgot? :D
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
doesn't his activism speak of him as a man?

why do we have to be so superficial? who cares if buck dresses nicely or has fly hos - if that is the mark of a man then our 'culture' has reached an epic low.

i am not criticising buck or 50 or any of them. i am happy that they are making money and doing well for themselves. if you watch that interview i posted (50 interviewing KRS) you'll see KRS saying that what the game is missing is 'real niggas' (like 50). they both agree that they are one and the same. 50 pays respect to KRS as one the founders of Hip Hop and one of the biggest influences on his career. there's no beef between 'hustler' and 'teacher'. Hip Hop encompa**es everything.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
no doubt D!

we all co-exist together as one - HIPHOP!
im jus sayin - i personally dont see KRS as much as i see Jay!
in terms of being a COMPLETE role model!
krs is not an activist outside of hiphop politics!
i cant idolise him cos i have goals that go BEYOND HIM!
i learn from him - rapping, the culture of hiphop, hiphop history.etc.

but I PERSONALLY WANT MORE! - i want shares, business smarts, fly cars, hoes, money to feed my next generation of kids, i wana know HOW to sell RECORDS! i want to become a RAP MOGUL! do clothing lines! movies!
have a successful record label! know how to make HITS! consistently! stay relevant! move with the times!
im finalisin a deal to BUY a place in the EC to open up a HIPHOP store!
im buying Property in Randburg! this is REAL grown MAN shit! im engaged!  gettin hitched bitches! im a shareholder of new businesses! NSA,TheConsortium! i cant jus focus on RAPPIN no more!

these are things that KRS doesnt cater for in my growth in where i wana be! i've learned all i can learn from him about hiphop! now i want the other knowledge! the shit that make jigga who he is, diddy, russell simmons, 50cent, Buck, lil jon.........jimmy iovine!!!!!!
thats what I want!

so krs is another HIPHOP cat who helped the game get to where it is today to me! im more than jus another hiphop cat! im a MONSTER!!!!!!!! A f***ING PROBLEM!!!!!!!! :lol:

but look! ima fall back if niggas feel im disrespectin KRS! that wud be blasphemy! id be HATIN on myself, cos there is that small part of me that KRS-1. but im bigger than that!

i wana be at a point where i can say, KRS can FALL BACK! come get a deal nigga!
i aspire to sit with Jay n be on sum, catch up nigga, im killin u on the floss game! :wink:

im an optimist! shoot me! :D
@cash_sog

ExOdUs-82

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
u dumb a** , get ya facts straight! it was tony gayo who is accused of slappin a kid!
young buck went on record to say he dont condone that shit!
buck is a real MAN!
he the one that tried to squash the beef wit GAME :lol:

Now tell me more about Kris's catalog u mention!9outside of HIPHOP ACTIVISM,RAPPIN.....)
tell me more about KRS the MAN!

u aint got nothin do u? or u forgot? :D

so that makes me a dumb a**...lol....