• REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
BriCk

Ypu like the Annanias Mathe of this joint you should be deported to a place where there's no internet or sum ish, Izbees WTF!!funni ish though
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
many bees

oh now i understand. dude it's

"ezi" bees but ya you have to say it like there's no "i" after the z

so it's "ez' bees zizondi bhay'tha"  :lol:

for those who dont speak xhosa bhay'tha is bite/biting/biter. e.g. i TKZ iya bhay'tha.  :lol:

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
Quote from: "briCK"
many bees

oh now i understand. dude it's

"ezi" bees but ya you have to say it like there's no "i" after the z

so it's "ez' bees zizondi bhay'tha"  :lol:

for those who dont speak xhosa bhay'tha is bite/biting/biter. e.g. i TKZ iya bhay'tha.  :lol:

jaa neh!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Is there like code of conduct book out there? No ofense I aint one to dwell on pointless subjects but really is it nessesary to eat pap and gravey for breakfast..there is this Xhosa mossel that works at the call centre...ever since I discovered the call centre(90pecent female operators) I have had this daily ritual as I walk into work for inspiration skea I walk into the all cenrte and just stroll looking at the wonderful scene then off to my desk then its monkey brain thoughts the rest of the day.

So thi morningI see this chick eating pap..I am like BLACK!!!!!! it tea and egg and bacon and bread time NOT pap time..Ironically I had pap for lunch and I have had pap for breakfast...one day I went with uNandi very nice bitch she cooks well so we had bones and pap for late drunken dinner and hangover cureing PAP and bones for breakfast..SO I suppose I can cut her some slack.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
LOL!!! i supposed briCK.! ur random thought inspired posts continue to crack me up man.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Then there is white folks tryna khuluma to a nigga like..I can't stand that shit Nguni languages are very complex and full of emotion they tone-al you can't just blurt words like Inglish I refuse to tok anything but Inglish to white folk..there is this dude ALWAYS used to ask me to teach him isiZulu I am like dude Zulu is not easy to teach you need to think like Zulu's first before you can speak like Zulu's he proceeds to tell me I am raciest, he says I have a superiority complex and he shall get someone else to teach him the language I said FINE.

I as I always say I am causious around white folk i don't trust 'em for shit...but when it comes to speaking african languages I never see it as them extending a hand to blacks its just a novely something to brag about when with other whites on some.."Well I saw a mamba when I went to bella bella"..."pppppppppssssssssssssssh mina ngiyakhuluma" and everyone looks at dude on some WOW you can actually speak monkey...cool and he get his cool points for talking monkey..learning monkey just to show off and not communicate to te monkey is what I think these white talking about wanting to Thetha or khuluma are doing..I could be wrong

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"
Quote from: "Beaker"

couldn't resist  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

j/k

uyaz'tshiza nawe  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i know. im like oh no gal. you didnt. you couldnt have. ulahl'iside (you cant be seen to be etc etc...chuckle)

* shakes head *
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
sup Roze was thinking about you..whats really good?