• View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
Actually here is a mathematical/ scientific rationale:

http://www.villagevoice.com/generic/show_print.php?id=76021&page=&issue=0711&printcde=MzUyMTQyODgwOQ==&refpage=L2FkbWluL2VkaXQvZWRpdC5waHA/JmNhc2U9dXBkYXRlJnNlY3Rpb249JmlkPTc2MDIxJmlzc3VlPTA3MTEmbXNnPQ

oh shit Tate... bwahahhahaha  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  thats some funny a** shit...
roete aan almal tehuis

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Quote from: "truthkid"

http://www.villagevoice.com/generic/show_print.php?id=76021&page=&issue=0711&printcde=MzUyMTQyODgwOQ==&refpage=L2FkbWluL2VkaXQvZWRpdC5waHA/JmNhc2U9dXBkYXRlJnNlY3Rpb249JmlkPTc2MDIxJmlzc3VlPTA3MTEmbXNnPQ

oh shit Tate... bwahahhahaha  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  thats some funny a** shit...

:lol:  :lol:
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Damn  :lol:  :lol:  :)
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive

Mathematical rational is indisputable!  :D
Cla**ic observation...he said he could sell a mill saying nothing. Not that he will. So in light of him having not, & this scientific evidence backing his statements, I have to officially retract that was based on that opening line.  :wink:

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
...He does intimate that we will find him "with different women" that we personally have "never had," which is awfully gentlemanly of him, really. Since we're feeling charitable we'll a**ume all of Mims's women are hot; with regard to our own conquests, it's best to be honest with ourselves...

and as for figure 2. its an uproar.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Just a brief Billboard Charts update:
Rounding out the top 100 is MIMS at No.100. Music Is My Savior has sold 230,600 copies thus far with 7,400 representing the week-in total.

But let's not forget ladies and gentlemen...

The other remarkable, oft-quoted line in "This Is Why I'm Hot" is "I could sell a mil' sayin' nothin' on a track." Critics gibe that "This Is Why I'm Hot" proves precisely that; others muse on what Mims would sell if he deigned to actually say something on a track. Would he sell less than a mil'? Exactly a mil', as when he said nothing? Or a great deal more than a mil'? The song does not elaborate.

In any event, note that he can do those things, not will, which suggests he might not. As these claims and predictions are speculative, there are more possible outcomes; it seems reasonable to a**ert that Mims can't sell more than a mil' sayin' nothin'. Though we would love to see him try.

:lol:

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i saw him on tv claiming that CD sales figures are worthless these days,,, it's all about downloads and ringtones (he said).

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
^^May be partly true. They've never been worth anything for a U.S. artists if they've sold less than Gold on a major label deal I reckon. But yar, those downloads & ringtones may mean a whole lot more.

I wonder if local cats like the ones featured on currently S.A.'s only Hip Hop Magazine, get the their just cut off ringtone purchases of their joints.

But MIMS is exagerating, those numbers still determine the probablity of future releases of his work.