Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

How you Living....Volume 1 (Pics inside)

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Quote from: "Sensai_Tate"
Quote from: "Msanii_XL"
since when is ANY type of golf six figures? f***outtahere with that bs...

Well, in South Africa you may pay 6figures ZAR (South African Rands) for the golf in the picture...

Topic:  G - Other Trade Topics - Competition
Author:  Cokayne, Roy; Business Report (South Africa)
Published:  22/05/2006
---------
The prices of imported vehicles in South Africa are on average 18 percent higher than in European countries while domestically produced vehicles cost 8 percent more. These findings were released after a competition commission investigation into excessive pricing in the South African new vehicle market.

The report, which has been submitted to the mid-term review of the motor industry development programme (MIDP), has not been publicly released before. It found that in its sample of six vehicles studied, South African vehicle prices were on average 14 percent higher than in European countries.

The commission's view was that the MIDP had certainly benefited the motor industry by boosting output, exports and employment, but it did not have a corresponding benefit for consumers. Vehicle affordability, a stated objective of the MIDP, had not been achieved.

It seemed that the nominal price of both entry-level and benchmarked vehicles had remained constant since 2004, but there had been steep increases in car prices between 2001 and 2003.

These conclusions were arrived at after making the necessary adjustments for differences in vehicle specifications, tax rates, tariff rates, transport costs, motor plans, etcetera, for the particular sample of cars and countries used.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:dqzfnCNP2ncJ:www.tralac.org/scripts/content.php%3Fid%3D4863+overpriced+car+in+South+africa&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

Though "SIX FIGURES" only means 14% of what it does here...
I suspect zee may be only 14yrs old...

ahh i ain't see it like that....still BS though

smh at this f***ery currency converting like muhf***a to brag to us africans
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "Zee-Supreme"
Homey, I'm in Philly. I Aint hard to find...Cause ya muthafukkas is getting out of line. This is slander. These is personal son...IF you wanna find out how old I am...You can meet up homey.... Philadelphia on Market Street. You can Greyhound it....You'll get ripped up homey. Post ur picture up...You won't be poppin fly I guarrantee it...biyyatch

Greyhound?..I haven't caught one of those in a while. Is THAT how you're living? Cross-country bus rides? :lol:

Why you getting all personally offended kid? You post stuff on the internet to get comments & then when you don't like the reaction you pissed?
Juvenile.
How old are you?

P.S. I respect the women I interact enough not to be posting pictures of them on message boards on the internet like I was 14. GTFOOHWTBS!

P.P.S. Your 5ft nothing 55kg @$$ should not be making physical threats of ANY kind young boy.

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile
hahaaaa...clowns....isnt it fun
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
This has been dragging....I'm done with it,yall can run with it.
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'