Africasgateway.com

I'll fire everyone in G-unit-50 cent

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Lol

50 Cent is a boss above all, and he talks G-Unit business in the July issue of Vibe, making it clear that some members of the crew should keep their résumés current. "I'll fire everybody," he said. "I don't give a f*** maan. They're capable of all of their responsibilities, but when they start slacking, they gotta get the f*** outta here." Young Buck gets a good performance review — "He is the clean-up man because he's actually selling" — with one caveat: "Sometimes he says things without being totally conscious of what he's saying, so he's gonna make mistakes." And Tony Yayo, well, he's set for life. "Yayo can't be dropped, period," 50 explained. "He doesn't even need to sell records. As long as I'm breathing, he's gonna be good. And if I'm not breathing, then he's gonna be real good." That's right, 50 confirmed: Yayo's in the will. For more on 50's future plans — including his thoughts on retirement MTV News RAW interview. ...
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1560835&vid=152097

Source-MTV

what about BANKS?:lol:

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
I dont know too much about banks, but if you watch the 50 cent dvd for get rich or die trying( I forgot the actual name) you'll see that yayo did alot for 50 when he was still coming up, originally it was yayo, and sha money who were backing 50 up, way before he met jam master j and em

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I got this from another forum.

So I finally got my hand on the new Vibe magazine to see the full 50 Cent interview. He said Banks was lazy on the last album, I know some of you thought Banks wasn’t going to get any negative comments. He went on to say G-Unit artists are complacent, don’t appreciate him and he won’t be on their projects anymore. I don’t see how G-unit is going to be around for much longer if 50 got this attitude towards them. He makes them sound like leeches that can’t do anything for themselves. 50 states,”They’re used to seeing f***ing crowds roaring, but that’s 50 Cent’s energy, not their energy.” It sounds like it will just be 50 Cent & Yayo doing the hand dance in the near future. Lets face it, Hip Hop cliques never work.

check out this month’s Vibe for the full interview, Kimora Lee Simmons with a stripper pole and more.(I can’t scan the page, I’m not trying to catch a lawsuit.)

SOURCE: RealtalkNY

Beloe

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Gol D FuSer
    • View Profile
With  a build-up with drama like this to the release he should've left the album title Before I Self-Destruct
It Aint Like Its Hell Here!