Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

COPS

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
if briCk was posting this it would probably start with...while a sexy nigga wit swag...
CHILDAKAPOET - while a nigga was lookin crisp...
DEAC - summamabitch
Cash - ha!ha!ha!ha! :roll:

anyway since its mi story i'll start it with f*** THE POLICE...i'm not usually this rude and blunt bt those witches and werlocks dressed in blue, government gumshields, keepers of the first zoo bring out the worst in me.

on a blissful friday afternoon walking to do what i do to get by...i get stopped by the above species of humankind...see i look a bit scruffy...that really says nothing abt mi narcotic habits..bt to them it screams...SHE GOT SOMETHING ILLEGAL IN HER POSSESSION...anywho they stop me on some u look like a society misfit(not their exact words) they are not loaded on the intellectual capacity...so this butch black man comes thru one some can we please take a look inside ur bag mam? just routine...drugs are a huge problem in nowadays in obz...like i'm part of it...i dnt even stay there now...can't a sista stroll freely on lower main...anyway...2 things i dnt carry around wit me are condoms and weed...condoms because errrrrrrrrrrrr thats a story for another day...and weed...i dnt look forward to spending a nite at the woodstock police station...i'm not big on confinement...moral of the story as i have little time left to be on the net is that...police are stupid mother f***ers who have alot of time on their hands...while they could be lookin for real criminals..they're searching me...because i look like a social reject...don't blame me..blame the hippies...

FREE DOOBIE :arrow:
 am hell behold!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Sorry about that ma this shit happens to alot of us

That not good enough for ya?

Tek

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Reminds me of this scruffy hottie i see around campus, she always rocks this nasty grey-haven't-been-washed-in-5-years allstars.Damn, she fine though, all she needs is water, a washing rag, the salon and we have a winner.

Don't mind the cops, they  bitter coz they aint gettin pay. BITCHES!!