Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Too, too shy...

Mabu · 11 · 2367

Mabu

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
So,  i registered on AG like a year ago n hvnt loggd on again til like few days ago...can someone please jus gimme the 411 on whats been goin down?

I've never felt so alienated from a space where i'm pretty sure all headz belong. Yeah, clearly i hvnt exactlt kept it real (considerin mt log on stats, lol) but i still need rea**urance that i'm welcome and that nothing's changed...hip hop still shows the same love!  The few entries i've posted have somewhat been ignored n i'm beginnin to feel like an uninvited guest out here!  

feelin a bit shy an uncomfortable bout expressin my views...someone jus say SOMETHING! this is AG, my space, OUR space...don't abandon a sista!...
quot;Arrogance prevents us from hearing the lessons that this world teaches."

-D. Koontz

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
8O   8O   8O  8O  2005!!! GOTDAMN!

That not good enough for ya?

Mabu

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"
Awhhh! cum on, Mr Frost! I feel bad enuf as it is without u rubbin it in.  I choose to look at it as a short hiatus during which i've gathered more wisdom to pa** on to my pple...see? hows that for self-consolation!

-D. Koontz

Mabu

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"

Awhhh! cum on, Mr Frost! I feel bad enuf as it is without u rubbin it in.  I choose to look at it as a short hiatus during which i've gathered more wisdom to pa** on to my pple...see? hows that for self-consolation!

-D. Koontz

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
:?  I also registered hmm, way bac 2003 stopped browsin' from the beginnin' of 2005. Got Bac @ it again sometime '06 same ol' same, Beefs, Gossip, Music etc the usual suspect... nothin' much.
thanx to Lee Kasumba for givin' me an insight 'bout AG, expt that we nid to cum up wit a sign: Hav you seen Milk??? :lol:
I think he's Missin'
 :idea:
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

eLeMent.

• Guppie
    • View Profile
:? Mabu you not alone. also registered on Ag back in 2005 dissappeared then got back again this year- but nothing's changed.
What bothers is my silence...i never say shit.

Goes back to her corner.  and waits.
:oops:
when people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
@ wait. So what happened? you 4Got yo pa**word or somethin'? Cos I C some changes on yo profile :?:

eLeMent.

• Guppie
    • View Profile
@BLACK devil
it must have been somthing like that....but I also hated the user name i had then. Maybe you'll get tired of being called blackDevil yourself... :?:

Actually the usernames are very interesting- i've always been fascinated with names, and currently am looking for a pseudoname to use in film...
[/quote]
when people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
well,,, welcome back. everyone is welcome as long as they can handle the mostly good-natured banter ;)

never be afraid to express your views, even if they are contrary to what you perceive as being the majority view.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Yea, I'm Blac even tho AG don wanna let me change it... I don no, even Cats that nos me from way bac, preffer callin' me Blac devil :oops:
ish some screamed Blac devil even on public esp when they C me on the mallz. ish's Hectic like Damn
1 day I received a call from this chic I didn't even no. What? she called me only to find out what's my nic name! then I said to her I'm Blac but nah, she jus kept on askin'... 8)