Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Tumelo

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Dono if word is out mara Genocide from Optical, will be dropipin a solo soon enough. Think he'll b goin by his real name.did anyone hear his track on T-bo touch's top ten this past saturday?if not, lisn up this coming weekend becoz therz no way it can drop off the top ten anytime soon.

its a beautiful song.he hooks up some killa vocals on it, and he features shovel on it as well.some more beautiful hiphop to get - can't wait til the albums out.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Tang"
Dono if word is out mara Genocide from Optical, will be dropipin a solo soon enough. Think he'll b goin by his real name.did anyone hear his track on T-bo touch's top ten this past saturday?if not, lisn up this coming weekend becoz therz no way it can drop off the top ten anytime soon.

its a beautiful song.he hooks up some killa vocals on it, and he features shovel on it as well.some more beautiful hiphop to get - can't wait til the albums out.

TOO BAD HIS GROUP... TOO BAD OPTICAL DID NOT CREATE A SPRING BOARD FOR THE NIGGA DUE TO THEIR WACKNESS
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
still on the debate on wackness, damn can't we all just get along, anyway in my view Definitive by said group is easily in Top 5 of SA hip hop all time, albums not compilations or any other ish.They all pulled their weight on that album, last one was a bit under the radar
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote from: "blak boy"
still on the debate on wackness, damn can't we all just get along, anyway in my view Definitive by said group is easily in Top 5 of SA hip hop all time, albums not compilations or any other ish.They all pulled their weight on that album, last one was a bit under the radar

NO ITS NOT A DEBATE ITS A f***EN FACT THOSE MOTHERf***ERS IS WACK... TOP 5 NIGGA PLS RAMESH WUD MAKE IT BEFORE OPTICAL
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
:D  I heard that trac... it should hav been #: 1 on the spot. wa**up wit that ol' trake nyana ela ya bo Amu??? that joint was 2 nyce SA Hip hop's growin' big tyme... I liked that
 :wink:
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
Quote from: "blak boy"

NO ITS NOT A DEBATE ITS A f***EN FACT THOSE MOTHERf***ERS IS WACK... TOP 5 NIGGA PLS RAMESH WUD MAKE IT BEFORE OPTICAL

Oh rly?
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
[

TOO BAD HIS GROUP... TOO BAD OPTICAL DID NOT CREATE A SPRING BOARD FOR THE NIGGA DUE TO THEIR WACKNESS

Optical Ill wack?
Damn, I haven't watched "Kids say the Dumbest things" in ages. Dont tell me there is an internet version.

Anyway, haven't heard Geno's track. Who's on production?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
optical are f***EN WHACK!!!!!!!!!!!
only the heads like that CRAP music!
its like a bad mix of Wu-tang meets SLum Villa!!!!
those niggas is DOO DOO!!!!!!!!

the track on metro was nice, it wasnt the optical sound! if that nigga is doin a solo. im sure he's tired of the whackness he had to endure and he's breakin away! GOOD DECISION! :lol:

he shud cum holler at the MONOPOLY! we'll resurrect his career!!!!!!!!!!!
ps.definitive didnt even have a single HIT. how can it be top 5?
its garbage! the same a** beat every track!

DOO DOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
@cash_sog

Ghetto Rat

• AG Hustler
  • "This world is mine for the taking"
    • View Profile
I heard d track on Touch' show. Its lovely. But I've heard some much better storytelling (from Tumi, Zubz n PRO) but he has matured compared to his verses he spits on Optical Ill.
Just shows how one can be confined n restricted in a crew.

They say u should not argue with a fool coz from a distance people won't c d difference.
Thats why I won't reply to some of cats' comments.
y thoughts stay down-to-earth like a vicious alligator's six-pack! - Golden Shovel

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Geno always seemed like a bit of weak link in the O, but I'll defs be checking for his album because he's still pretty good.

Now if only Golden Shovel would drop something.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
[quote="Now if only Golden Shovel would drop something.[/quote]

now that my friend we r all waiting for..
roete aan almal tehuis

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Ghetto Rat"
I heard d track on Touch' show. Its lovely. But I've heard some much better storytelling (from Tumi, Zubz n PRO) but he has matured compared to his verses he spits on Optical Ill.
Just shows how one can be confined n restricted in a crew.

They say u should not argue with a fool coz from a distance people won't c d difference.
Thats why I won't reply to some of cats' comments.

yeah now kiss my hairy black a**!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
@cash_sog

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Cash, So what if Definitive did not have a hit? How many times must people drum into your head that not everyone judges music quality by sales, airplay, etc. Case in point - Tumi's first album was one of the best from SA, yet there were no big hits (execpt for 76, but still not a hit in a Mzekezeke or Ntando kind of way).

Besides, "Move it up" was a hit. You can drop that joint in any hip hop gig and peopkle would recognise it. Maximum sentence was an underground hit. "F#*@k this local hip hop ish! We need to to move it up. ". The beat is one of the most banging I've heard, Can awake any head from death.

I dont know where you get this idea that the beats were the same on Definitive. Half the album was bangers/head bopping ish, the other half was more mellow and jazzy stuff e.g. the other song that received mad airplay "loving in the music". What you know about that, the loving in the music , it's the music - that was the hook. Geno on vocals was too nice. Matter of fact that ish is timeless.

Yes, it's mostly popular with heads, but clearly some songs are targeted at everyone. Listen to their stuff, they are much more versaltile than you think. Besides, even if it was just heads that feel them, that would be testament to them being good. Tumi again is a case in point, Umhlobo Wenene or Thobele FM or Ligwalagwala wont play his stuff but it doesnt mean that Morafe is better than him coz they get airplay on those stations.

If we juge everything on sales / hits then, Steve Hofmeyer or that De La Rey dude  are amongst the top 10 SA artists across all genres.

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
Heard the track, it's too ill. I went to High School wit Geno, he used to kill the ciphers, I was also wondering what happened to him on the Optical Albums cause he was sounding below par.

But afta I heard the track on Touche's show, I was like that the Geno I know.

BIG UPS!!! V-SIDE IN THIS BIIAAATCH!!!!!
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

Saskia

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
@ Merchant,
Don't bother trying to explain anything to Cash. He's living in his monopoly world where everything is about the monopoly. He'll never realise that Optical has more of a following than his Crap..I mean..Crack movement. What- 2% love from AG means you're on your way to the top :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Get the f*** outta here :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Maybe I should start rapping to then :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
quot;Life's a bitch and drugs don't work!"