Africasgateway.com

ADAMANT EXPOSE: CHAPTER 1...

Adamant · 44 · 6298

Adamant

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

See how easy that was - i didn't even have to mention names.
i told you peeps you would figure it out along with me.

I love it AG , you have now been enlightened!!!!

see we not that ignorant after all and of course, the a**-kissing continues

uhmm - (clearing my throat now), by the way : i'm not an MC or a producer, just a head that knows what time it is - please don't get it twisted & i mean come on now, if i was, would i wanna be in Dplanet's compilation, on Dplanet's beats???? considering I'm the 'hater' in this situation but like i said I'm just ADAMANT "no fear, no favour, no bullshit"

TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER...BUCKLE UP  :wink:

:D HA  :D  HA  :D HA!
etting u know - no fear, no favour, no bullshit!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Nyambz said Hating should be the Fifth element of hip hop. I thought that spot belobgs to groupies. Now I agree with him, hating is indeed the fifth element of hip hop.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
so Dog is about -
no fear , no favour, JUS BULLSHIT!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:

hahahhahahahhhaaha!!!!!!!
make ur f***ing point or fall back!

like i told u, this is AG.......africasGayway,  :lol:
now bend over and take it like a MAN!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D  :D  :D  :D

naw, im jus playin man! put ya pants back on. :lol:
@cash_sog

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
:?  :roll:  :oops:
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
OK.... since you started this, let me entertain your theory for a minute...

- FACT - He has recently made a compilation with some of the country's dopest underground emcees.

Yes,,, that is a fact :)

- BUT - he makes the wackest beats.

Well, it's cool for you to think that - it's all down to taste. The fact that my beats have helped get Ben Sharpa and KONFAB to perform in London and Glastonbury, as well as numerous plays on BBC Radio 1 would suggest that not everyone agrees with you. But that's cool,,, different strokes for different folks.

- Infact his beats are so WACK, some of the emcees on the compilation confess to dealing with him because of free studio time and 'publicity'

Name names son,,, let's have some proof! Who are these MCs? Why would anyone want 'free studio time' or 'publicity' if they were gonna be known for being on wack beats? That doesn't make any sense.

- CLUE NO.1 - He is a foreigner in South Africa, he has no experience with Hip Hop, he doesn't know Hip Hop, infact he is a straight punkster who listened to punk in his country and only got to the game because of what it could do to put him on the map & because he got some dough 7 hooked up with the right people.

No experience with Hip Hop? Hmm,,, I first got into Hip Hop when Planet Rock by Afrika Baambaata came out (that's 1981) - hence my name. I was DJing Hip Hop in clubs and on pirate radio when I was 16. I have 1000s of Hip Hop vinyls dating back to 1981. I organised Hip Hop parties. I was at KRS1's first gig in the UK in 86,,, same with Public Enemy and too many others to list here. I ran a business screen printing Hip Hop-related logos and record labels on to t-shirts before there was any such thing as Sean John or Ecko. I attended Hip Hop workshops and festivals across the UK. Now I'm in SA I've started my own record label where I'm offering real hope for the rappers I work with to have a career in Hip Hop. I invest a large amount of money and time into each project and sign fair deals with the artists so that they own a percentage of their masters - despite not having invested any money themselves.

- CLUE NO.2 - He's the cat who's a** a lot of emcees kiss because working with one of his kind, gives hope to third world hustlers who can't think far enough to see that what he's 'doing for them' , they can do for themselves.

I do give them hope. I never said that they couldn't do it themselves, but i invest a lot of time and money.

- CLUE NO.3 - If you read up about him, you will realise that his posts tend to justify on his behalf and he is constantly trying to prove that he is not really exploiting artists but he's just a hard worker and a visionary who got all of this bright ideas by himself because he's white & of course that makes him just sooooooo smart!

You haven't offered any proof that I am exploiting anyone. All the artists on Planetary a**ault are on fair deals - I didn't force them to sign anything. They will all get their percentage splits from royalties and other monies generated from sales and licensing deals. All I have done so far is invest. I work with these rappers because i love what they do. I make music because I love Hip Hop.

You claim to be a head, but all i'm hearing is hate with no foundation.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
What exactly constitutes exploitation?

Showcasing some of the hottest talent in SA on an internationally distributed independant compilation funded mostly out of the "white devil's" own pocket? :?:

Or am I missing something here?

*okay fine the cover with the white guy in the middle was WAY OVER THE TOP! No white man should be in the middle of any picture even if it is his compilation! :lol:

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
What a waste of time to log on and find this attention seeking being. Shudda kept on with my button and beads business.
Peeps like you seem adamant on hindering progress and are distractions for peeps tryna push tangible evidence of talent. Stop tainting our  hip hop experience.

Wa re bora mona, Come again...

“One day you’ll wake and realise that all you needed to do is wake up” Mawe 2

BTW: saw the product for the first time two days ago, ya** its looking dope! Shotouts to AG members even. wanna hear! I’ll cop a copy soon as I see you or spooky.

Keep on.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
Name names son,,, let's have some proof! Who are these MCs? Why would anyone want 'free studio time' or 'publicity' if they were gonna be known for being on wack beats? That doesn't make any sense.

mmm, that could be uuuuugly.

*okay fine the cover with the white guy in the middle was WAY OVER THE TOP! No white man should be in the middle of any picture even if it is his compilation!

that is k@k funny!!!1 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
well who knew... the ultra liberal would turn out to be the Grand Dragon His-self. U bring the Klan to the motherland!? Planet you disgust me! i spit in the face of your big dada roots manuva links for they are based on racial exploitation of the worst kind. god bless our Dumb Ant for uncovering the hoax to end all.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Naturelle"
Wa re bora mona, Come again...

H-m-hm! C let me clarify that. Wa re bora monna, don come again...
mona means jealous. &ne die thread ya Kenya hae khipe fokol
 8)  ish I'ma AG Extremist2!!! :P
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Come on DUMB ANT, it was easy for people to know. You said his compilation features some of the coutry's dopes emcees.Everyone knows that Planetary a**ault is the talking point in SA underground circles right now. the line up, the cover design, just doo dope man.

You also made it clear by reffreing to Third World Hustle, everyone knows that's Archetypes' promo / EP released a few years back. D has been on AG dropping some tracks from these dudes for some time now.

But then I was confuswd coz you said he knows nothing about hip hop - I alwayus belived that D is one of the old school heads on AG, alongside Mr C, Brick, T8 and a few others - cats who've obvioulsy been in the game for a looooooong time. Besides, D has always sounde as one of the most knowleadgeable peeps here on Hip Hop, on business - not on football though coz he supports arsenal. but  I guess we all make mistakes.  That's why I was confused but you were clearly pointing at D.

I dont know about exploitation though coz I dont have the details. I wonder how Planteary a**ault would compare with other compilations in terms of benefits to artists - Perigo Minas 2, Expressions, TBO touch's CD, Maximum Sentence, Pavement Special, Groundworks, Isinamuva, SPAZA, etc does anyone know?

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Yeslike gents.. f*** this yerrrrrr!!!! this kid Adamant could b talkin sht yes... but mantja>> wots with the f***in a** kissin. Get off Dplanet's dick.. f***, the man is defending himself already. f*** Sis man Pho!!!
roete aan almal tehuis

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
heheh,,, don't go bringing arsenal into this! :)

i'm making sure all the artists who aren't registered with SAMRO get signed up (by supplying SAMRO forms) so that they get their shares of sales.

african dope is managing the adminstration of publishing, performance and mechanical rights. artists will get paid standard industry rates when there are CD sales, online sales, ringtone downloads and licensing deals.

The other benefit to artists is the press and publicity exposure they will get through appearing in the videos, press releases and launch party for Planetary a**ault.

We're already doing a licensing deal with a French label that could lead to some of the artists performing in France...

... and we haven't even officially released yet!

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
now now kids, play nice with Dumb Ant, lest we have another child scurrying into the cracks crying. you kids are mean. Dumb Ant you've exposed the white devil...u are a movement by yourself Papi...U are the Million Man March. Farakhan has shit on you sweetie...or was that Marion Barry... u on the Heroyne boy?!