Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

ZULU BOY"f***EN WACK"

DRAMA BOY · 75 · 16621

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I WAS WATCHING ONE ON FRIDAY & I MUST SAY ZULUBOY IS f***EN WACK.... WHAT THE f*** WAS THT ALL BOUT... HARAMBE REMIX HAHAHA.... MORE LIKE MAKAHAMBE FROM SA HIP HOP. I KNOW MOST OF U PUNKS LOVE HEARING A VERNAC TRACK BUT THIS IS BULLSHIT WE CANT BE HAVING A WACK WANNABE LIKE ZULU BOY REPRESENT SA HIP HOP.....

WHO EVA IS FRIENDS WITH THIS BITCH PLS TELL HIM TO RETIRE OR DO KWAITO AYIKHO LE.....
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

RapScalLyon

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Eish! Cats 4get their lyrics on live TV and niccaz go on the attack. Damn, he ain't the first & won't be the last.Dude far from wack tho'. Got the album!

Free Opinions! :(
ree Claire

Simon the Contractor

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/absolutediction
Jees DramaBoy why you hate like that how are we supposed to build hiphop if we keep shooting each other like that?

As a matter of fact Zuluboy is making more moves than most people. That dude is performing overseas, which is what i can't say for most acts in JHB/PTA.

He's making it for himself man, you can't hate
ww.myspace.com/absolutediction

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
dudes like zuluboy dont take this shit serious enough!

look how focussed PROKID was!

zuluboy and mo molemi looked like f***ing amateurs!!!!!
high on TIK or sumthin!
f*** zuluboy n mo molemi! niggas is straight whack! everytime i see our so called HOT cats they embarra**ing themselves on TV! cmon people! lets be honest! if thats the standard of SA hiphop today! we need to make some changes!

for real, if i was a label exec and i saw that! i wudve dropped em cats from the label period! theyre not helping themselves or HIPHOP!
 shits pittyful!

as for yo punk a**! why are u justifying a cat who CHOKES on live TV!
yeah! ur right tho! since cats like you keep justifying it! it wont be the last time it happens!!!
@cash_sog

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Hahaha. I expected this shit: "Zulu Boy is wack". Hahaha. Wow, so if you forget you wack or dom. Hahaha. This is Drama, hahaha

WHO EVA IS FRIENDS WITH THIS BITCH PLS TELL HIM TO RETIRE OR DO KWAITO

And what's wrong with Kwaito. I sense a non- proud South African. Hahaha.

Zulu was blazing Amsterdam weed just recently. In one of the most popular events in Europe (and if so, the world).

And respect ASD:

how are we supposed to build hiphop if we keep shooting each other like that?

Most nigger in S.A hip hop lack vision. They think hip hop is all about them. Their rhymes, their fame, their pride and egos. Yeah, fame is yours and the rhymes are yours.But hip hop/music is for the people. It needs to get to the people. We need to support each other. Artist supporting artist. Fans supporting artists. And people will believe in us. Even the house and gospel market will believe in our culture. That's it's here to live. That we not some wannabes in baggy clothes, iced up, wif bitches and no vision. That we are a positive movement and culture. That is all about success, inspiration, motivation, pride, education, rehabilitaytion, and africanism.

Wack needs to be identified. Dealt with and eleminated. Paving a way for growth and development. However, criticism needs to be potive/constructive. Criticise to construct or build. Not to desruct. Let do away wif stereotypes (that a black man can't bare another blackmen's success). Let be positive
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
:D niggas think that being Proudly SA means - accepting whackness and letting shit slide!!!!!

these are the f***s who lack vision!
if we keep the dead weight and justify whackness! hiphop in SA will never  advance!

FACT is! zulu boy had an opportunity to say something MEANINGFUL in front of millions of South Africans and he did not take it seriously! it was a career defining MOMENT! a chance to address the Nation about june 16 from a HIPHOP perspective!

instead dude casually came there and delivered a sloppy unco-ordinated performance reminiscent of an amatuer cat at a street cipher!
it was not only insulting to hiphop, but also to the Nation trying to celebrate and honour the history of June 16.

the cats seemed more excited that sundowns is playing Barca on WED!
shits pathetic! they shudve jus let HHP do the original song cos those dudes shat on the beat!(except PRO! pro was FIRE!!!!) zuluboy and mo"wannabee jabba"molemi were appaling!!! real talk! nothin about that performance was impressive from them!

lets be real peeps! so what if a nigga is smokin trees where ever!? whats ur f***ing point! its not like he was the MAIN ACT! theres a lot of whack cats doin shows in Europe! they still a** n broke!

proudly SA isnt a TAG! its about having PRIDE in South Africa! im so proud of SA i CAN NOT accept such whackness! thats how proudly SA i am!
u jus put it on as a TAG!

jus like tumi,zubz and proverbs whack performance at the SAMA's , cats is still justifying the same crap with zuluboy and mo molemi!
i say rather give a REAL HUNGRY CAT that opportunity cos these niggas aint takin this hiphop shit serious enough! or they jus plain whack! 1 of the TWO!

big ups to prokid for pickin up the pieces after floppin on his latest album! he seems more focussed now!
@cash_sog

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Friday's Perfomance: Both molemo and Zulu, whack: Yeah I co-sign. Artist being wack, nah. Disagree totally. At least I understand you idea of a proud S.A. Not accepting shit as representing S.A. That's real. But base criticism on something and help others build through your criticism. It would be good to see cats taking their ish seriously in the future. Showing professionalism. However, the only way is through honest and constructive criticism. That's my point of view. Hate aint gonna take us anywhere. Period.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"

FACT is! zulu boy had an opportunity to say something MEANINGFUL in front of millions of South Africans and he did not take it seriously! it was a career defining MOMENT! a chance to address the Nation about june 16 from a HIPHOP perspective!

CO-SIGN.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
:D niggas think that being Proudly SA means - accepting whackness and letting shit slide!!!!!

if thats ur view on things then how come u keep on tryin to mc?? mind u i aint an mc im just a pa**erby
roete aan almal tehuis

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Before they freestyled on that Harambe on ONE that day I THOUGHT ALL 3 of the them cats were gonna be wack.

After i finished  listening 2 the track Guess what?

They were wack

Niggaz even rocked the Barcelona T-shirts,to show-off on NAtional TV they have bought their T-shirts,f***ers :evil: .I dont like Sundowns but i will be favouring those cats on that day.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
no doubt!
i dont think drama boy hating at all!

i say them cats are whack cos im honest!
thats how i feel about them! the same way i can say that KRS 1 is whack!
he's not my cup of tea! i wud never cop a KRS 1 album! u probably havent either! im jus been transparent about it!

id never cop zulu boys shit or mo molemi.
that shit dont appeal to me!
not hate! jus constructive critisicm!
cats shud make better music and try to impress the public or appeal to them when they get on tV! instead of fumbling around clumsily and delivering sloppy shit!
@cash_sog

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

@Cash, that ain't constructive main. It destructive. There's no hope given or anything you know. Just nah, I will never cop it. Same as: "you'll never make it" Ain't non diff. from that

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Beesting"

@Cash, that ain't constructive main. It destructive. There's no hope given or anything you know. Just nah, I will never cop it. Same as: "you'll never make it" Ain't non diff. from that

u got it all twisted dog!
1. mo molemi is a HHP clone,without the swagger!
2.i dont speak the language he chooses to spit in, and millions of south africans dont either!
3.niggas whack everytime he gets on TV or radio!

YES! what im saying is, if he dont change his whole approach, lazy attitude,bad performances,lackluster bat selection and lyrics, clone mentality(HHP dickridin)! he will never make it! TRUTH!
he need to focus and work harder!
if he does, he might redeem himself with SOME potential fans who are f***ing dissappointed right now! as for me! he's lost me! im not ever gonna cop his shit! but he can still get other peeps to support him!

same goes to zulu boy! i was never impressed! he always sucked to me! but for the other peeps who might be POTENTIAL FANS! he better step his game up! i dont buy that PEOTRY/ETHNIC/RAP bullshit he do! i jus dont dig that style! no beef! jus my personal preference! and also common sense! nobody likes that shit except for some lonely heads! :D they need a friend! so he caters for them!

THATS AS CONSTRUCTIVE AS I CAN GET! if a nigga is strong he will find it constructive! but if he a weak a** pussy nigga, it might sound destructive cos it hurts to know that ur weak n cant grow! then u gotta retire so that sum hungry niggas can get on ONE and rip it PROPER!!!!!!

real talk!
f*** it! im not the deepest lyricist but im the most honest rapper in SA!!!
@cash_sog

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
it might sound destructive cos it hurts to know that ur weak n cant grow!

Main I feel your post. But, you also implying that other people will never grow/will never make it. Even if they wanted to. No matter what they do. If they can't they can't. they can dream and all that. but hey, the realirty is they can't. Hope you didn't create your own box right there dawg, cos you still out there in the public face, striving to grow at what you do.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "truthkid"

if thats ur view on things then how come u keep on tryin to mc?? mind u i aint an mc im just a pa**erby

real talk! im not tryin to MC!
im jus doin ME! lettin people know my story!
mc'ing is cool but its not what i aspire to be!
its jus somethin im f***ing good at! but i do other things!
i produce, im a sound engineer! was a  i leave the MCi'ing to Tummy(oops Tumi) n Geanie grindith(the fairy) n zubz the parallel cat in a headphone jack :lol: whatever the f*** THAT SHIT IS CALLED!!!!!!! HAHAHAA!!!!

that aint me or what im tryin to be!
ps. pa**erby's can get caught in the crossfire too maf***er!!!!! dont think u safe cos u aint rappin!  :lol:
@cash_sog