Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Money Is Always A Major Issue

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Just saw this story and makes me wonder how well is Jozi doing..... I thought Bongz was makin mad money producing for people, or maybe he is and just doesn't want the house, but a house with out any outstanding bond is an a**et even with unpaid municipal rates, sell the shit and keep the difference i say, and who WANTS to sleep in an office....???????

Cecil Motsepe

Johannesburg - The late queen of pop, Brenda Fa**ie, must be turning in her grave.

Her house has been abandoned and is being repossessed. Her only child, Bongani, seems to have fallen on hard times and is squatting in an office with other struggling artists.

The 22-year-old, who has released two albums, Makana Square and Jozi, and drives a BMW 3 Series, however, lives in offices owned by his record label Ghetto Ruff.

The offices next to the SABC headquarters in Auckland Park, are converted to sleeping quarters at night.

Bongani moved out of his mother's house some time ago, leaving it to his unemployed aunt, Lindi - Brenda's younger sister.

Lindi has however left Johannesburg and has returned to Cape Town.

The house, which is worth about R1 million, is being repossessed by the city council due to a long overdue water and electricity bill estimated to be about R200 000. Neither Lindi nor Bongani could confirm this figure.

Chicco Twala, who once managed Brenda's affairs, confirmed that the house was being repossessed and said there was nothing he could do to salvage the situation.

Shocked when visiting house

Twala said: "There is no outstanding bond; I paid cash when I bought it for Brenda. It's amazing that the people who pretended to care for Brenda and took her money are not intervening." He said he would not help Bongani because there was bad blood between them.

"If Bongani had not treated me badly, I would have helped save the house, but I have decided to stay away from Brenda's affairs."

He said he had been shocked when he visited the house recently.

"I found that Lindi was not coping. I had to fly her back to Cape Town because she did not have food and there was no water or electricity," he said.

Contacted in Cape Town, Lindi blamed the situation on Bongani's manager and Ghetto Ruff CEO, Lance Stehr.

Lindi said: "Lance took Bongani away from the family, thinking that we wanted his money. He is cutting me off from Bongani.

"If it was not for Lance, this would not be happening."

Asked for comment, (Lance) Stehr said: "I did not take him away from his family - he chose to come and live here. It's amazing that people are blaming me for their own problems, especially since the executor (of the estate) is supposed to be handling this mess."
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

RapScalLyon

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Sadness amongst me! We gotta learn from this one, the last one and the next one.
Remove any delusions you may have about your extraordinariness and hustle hard if you gonna do this thing for a living. Or don't - join the army and save some people in the DRC.
Gud luk to B.Fa**ie. and all the emcees on this forum

Free Faith!!
(lord knows I got some regarding the below) 8)
ree Claire

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
weird, Infinite Troops where with Bongani a couple of weeks ago recording, I wonder why they cant just sell the house and get the difference, I thought the fa**ies where swimming in it

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
true.
settle up the rates , & you still have a nice sum of cash there.
even with THE NATIONAL CREDIT ACT a 22 year old with no commitments can surely raise a 108% bond - & then he doesnt have to squat.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
dude has seriously gone thru some turmoil throughout his life!

hope he can keep his head up!!!!
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
MONEY IS THE MAJOR ISSUE
,THATS THE TICKET. ON ANOTHER SUBJECT.

ALMOST 75% - 80% Actors/Actress will be out of work when all Production of the E-TV DRAMA SERIES "BACKSTAGE" CLOSE DOWN AT THE END OF JUNE.

THATS f***ED UP!

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
ALMOST 75% - 80% Actors/Actress will be out of work when all Production of the E-TV DRAMA SERIES "BACKSTAGE" CLOSE DOWN AT THE END OF JUNE.

you mean to tell me that is what we call acting nowadays?
(insert puke emoticon here)

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
:D i did a better job on backsatege when i did that live performance! :D
hahahahhahahhahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! maf***ers couldnt act for shit!!!!
 :lol:
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
:D i did a better job on backsatege when i did that live performance! :D
hahahahhahahhahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! maf***ers couldnt act for shit!!!!
 :lol:

Nigga this a serious issue,u killin me

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
i agree with syntactic - the house, regardless of how much is owed in rates, is still an a**et. he need not even sell it but use it as collateral for a loan against it to pay off the rates.

dude was 5fm this morning after gareth cliff called him a loser yesterday, explaining his situation and saying that the squatting thing was not true. and furthermore stating that there were other properties that his late mother owned and were fully paid for that he was never given titles to.

f***ed up situation right there.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole