Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Arsenal need to watch out

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Arsenal are reportedly embroiled in speculations over the future of midfield lynchpin Cesc Fabregas, skipper Thierry Henry and manager Arsene Wenger.

While Real Madrid are said to be keeping a close watch on Spain international Fabregas and Gunners boss Wenger, French international striker Henry is being linked with Barcelona and AC Milan.

Fabregas is adamant that his future is connected to that of Wenger, who has one more year on his existing contract.

Fabregas, who signed an eight-year deal in October, told Marca: "My future depends on Wenger.

"Now I am happy at Arsenal but if the coach leaves the club and also other players I would have to think again about my position.

"Wenger has shown much confidence in me since my arrival in London and that is key for a player."

Fabregas added: "I believe the interest of Spanish clubs in my services but I have signed a deal with Arsenal.

"It is normal that any time I decide to return to Spain but I still do not have a concrete date."

Czech Republic midfielder Tomas Rosicky, meanwhile, wants the Gunners to keep Henry.

"Thierry is a big player for us. He is our captain and we need him," he told the Daily Star.

"Of course it would be a blow if we lost him. I think we can challenge the top teams. We have shown that already by beating them.

"But we have had problems against the smaller teams. I think it is down to stuff we can work on."
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
same shit happens every year.

no one's going anywhere.

arsene will decide the right thing to do as he always does.

*arsene knows*

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
ps.slight concern!

its nothin major! like u said! WENGER KNOWS!
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
8 year deal thats some slave-a** contract(if it is?),what if the guy blows up big time international like Ronaldinho in 2-3 years time & still earn peanuts,unless there r some stipulation & negotiations(before the season starts) in the contract about salaries & shit

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
This mahf***a henry is leaving I just seen the shit on CNN

That not good enough for ya?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

morph

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
£16 to Barca

Yup he's gone just a medical to sort out sorry to all Arsenal Supporters -  :(  :(  :(

I feel your Pain

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/07/06/25/SOCCER_Spa-Barcelona_Henry.html
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
he was amazing for us, but we've had his best years...

it's time for the new generation - van persie, walcott, adebeyor and bendtner

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Good Luck to Mr. Henry and thank you to him for sticking around for as long as he did. i'm positive that he would've stayed had wenger committed to the team beyond next season. i really hope he gets the champs league medal that he so badly desires.

As for Arsenal... there's very little reason to be positive. the only players that look world cla** are; fabregas (who says he'll leave if wenger leaves), toure and maybe v. persie (when he's fit). i'm not yet convinced about adebayor. walcott hasn't really done much to suggest that he'll be a force to be reckoned with. suddenly the future doesn't look as promising as it used to. yo Dplanet, it's good to be optimistic but let's not stray too far from reality. youngsters don't win championships by themselves. unless we get one or two experienced, world-cla** players, we'll be nothing more than a mid-table team. do you think Barca bought Henry coz he's young? i think not.

oh, and Henry went at a weak price, 16m pounds? and don't tell me it's coz he's old, didn't Sheva cost Chelsea 30mil? in what world is he a better player than Henry? We let Vieira go cheaply as well. let's face it, we need new owners with billions in their bank accounts. otherwise the youngsters we boast about will keep moving to bigger teams (it pains me to call other teams "bigger"). so far, we've been nothing more than a feeder team for clubs that are serious about winning the champs league.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
thats some slave-a** contract

Thats the exact same thing i was thinking when i saw the news. I mean just last year this guy was proclaiming his undying alliegiance to arsenal and how much of understanding hima nd wenger had, but after all that mooching on public tv, they still cut him off like a troublesome wart. Its cold man! Money takes preferance over loyalty nowadays...pretty scary thing to think about.
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "blaklez"
Good Luck to Mr. Henry and thank you to him for sticking around for as long as he did. i'm positive that he would've stayed had wenger committed to the team beyond next season. i really hope he gets the champs league medal that he so badly desires.

As for Arsenal... there's very little reason to be positive. the only players that look world cla** are; fabregas (who says he'll leave if wenger leaves), toure and maybe v. persie (when he's fit). i'm not yet convinced about adebayor. walcott hasn't really done much to suggest that he'll be a force to be reckoned with. suddenly the future doesn't look as promising as it used to. yo Dplanet, it's good to be optimistic but let's not stray too far from reality. youngsters don't win championships by themselves. unless we get one or two experienced, world-cla** players, we'll be nothing more than a mid-table team. do you think Barca bought Henry coz he's young? i think not.

oh, and Henry went at a weak price, 16m pounds? and don't tell me it's coz he's old, didn't Sheva cost Chelsea 30mil? in what world is he a better player than Henry? We let Vieira go cheaply as well. let's face it, we need new owners with billions in their bank accounts. otherwise the youngsters we boast about will keep moving to bigger teams (it pains me to call other teams "bigger"). so far, we've been nothing more than a feeder team for clubs that are serious about winning the champs league.

don't be so negative Lez! :)

we were narrowly beaten by one of the best barca sides in living memory in the champions league final last year.

experience? Fabregas has already played in a world cup and champions league final. Gilberto is a hardended brazilian internation who has captained his country. Rosicky is the captain of his country. Hleb is the captain of his country. Toure is immense. Gallas is a world cup winner with ma**ive experience.

wenger has NEVER signed a contract before it has expired. no need to panic. he has built this arsenal team from scratch, the move to the new stadium is his project - he's not going to walk out on all his work just because we lose thierry.

A feeder club?!! how many players have gone on to bigger and better things when leaving arsenal? Not Ian Wright, not Pires, not Anelka, not Vieirai, not Petit, not Overmaars, not Edu, not Campbell. I can only think of van bronkhort (who played a bit part in barca's champions league winning side).

Need more money? We are one of the most financially sound clubs in the world. We don't have huge debts (like Liverpool and Man U). We have an expensive stadium that is paying itself off and will be a huge a**et in a few years time.

Wenger is totally unsentimental when it comes to players reaching 30. Thierry has given us his best years. He's gone to a club where he'll be competing with Messi, Ronaldinho and Eto'o for a place in the forward line. A couple of injuries and he'll be on the bench most of the season.

Yeah, sheva cost 30m but that's because chelsea bought him - everyone charges them more. we've just saved 5m a year on wages and got 16m in the bank. we have more than enough talent to challenge at the top. van persie is not injury prone and he's looking like a world cla** prospect (we can expect at least 15 prem goals from him). who knows who else wenger has got his eye on? we rarely buy big stars, we make them.

arsenal to beat barca in the champions league final this year. sorry titi.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@Dplanet

I hear you but Anelka and V. Bronkhorst won champs league and la liga trophies after leaving us, Vieira also won a series A championship . Pires shouldn't have been allowed to leave, he's experience would've been vital (certainly more than rosicky and hleb-as good as they are). i mean compare his goal return to that of these tow combined.

oh.. and Cole left for Chelsea (who we can't beat) and won two trophies with them in his first season. Fabregas wont stay at arsenal beyond 2009. in fact any of the youngsters that become big will move as soon as big teams come offering big bucks. it's cool to remain debt-free but what about winning trophies?could it be that your love for the gunners is clouding your judgement just a tad?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "blaklez"
@Dplanet

I hear you but Anelka and V. Bronkhorst won champs league and la liga trophies after leaving us, Vieira also won a series A championship . Pires shouldn't have been allowed to leave, he's experience would've been vital (certainly more than rosicky and hleb-as good as they are). i mean compare his goal return to that of these tow combined.

oh.. and Cole left for Chelsea (who we can't beat) and won two trophies with them in his first season. Fabregas wont stay at arsenal beyond 2009. in fact any of the youngsters that become big will move as soon as big teams come offering big bucks. it's cool to remain debt-free but what about winning trophies?could it be that your love for the gunners is clouding your judgement just a tad?

Anelka also played a bit-part in teams that won stuff. He probably won more with Arsenal anyway (league and FA cups). Any way you look at it, he's never been the same player since he left.

Pires has been injured since he left us - i don't think that he's even played!

Vieira has also spent a long time injured (and he missed out on a champions league final). he was bossed at highbury and in italy by Fabregas in the champs league too.

Cole has also been a shadow of the player he was with us.

Fabregas has an 8 year deal with us that he signed last year. When wenger signs his extension next year, fab will stay until 2012.

We've had a couple of bad seasons by our standards, but we're bringing through an exciting new squad with world-cla** talent in it. I mean, we only came fourth on goal difference to liverpool despite having our front line injured for most of the season, not to mention gallas.

The only real threat to Arsenal is if Wenger leaves. Then we'll be f***ed.

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
It's alwaz good to be optimistic about things D, but I see Arsenal struggling a lot more next season and they will probably have a new style of play to suit their attackers. Granted they have a goodd team already but losing a talismatic player is always going to be hard on any team. Looking at the options Van Persie is not as injury free as you claim he is and he is the most important attacker you have, adebayor is good at best and won't win you anything of note, With Henry injured I would have thought that Walcott would have been given more chances to establish himself, maybe he was injured or Wenger still feels he is not ready, either of which is not good news. Arsenal however possess probably the MOST Talented midfield in the EPL but as for that midfield performing consistently that is another story. Hleb, Rosicky have not pulled their weigh and they are very talented players and that Denilson puts most midfielders to shame, homie is dope. same goes for the kid who did me a favour and kicked john Terry's face in, I had to say that. but the Trump card is Cesc, the kid who will rul the middle of the park in Europe for years to come, but too much pressure will be on his shoulders at 20 years of age. Damn. well the EPL is sure going to be inteesting next season. Let's see what Wenger does
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu