Africasgateway.com

@Pyro

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Yo Dude I havent heard you play real hip hop on your show only that White people's junk. POP & ROCK     What are Radio Programmers HANDCUFFING YOU?
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yeah,  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  unfortunately I am playlisted and have to do what I'm told. I did play a lot of hop hop two fridays ago, cos I just decided to bring my own music that day and forget about the playlist. I might do that again on Friday, so stay tuned.

I got a lot of new stuff so it'll be a good one. I wish I could have the 051 show, but Zion is taking over from bangi, so I'm still stuck.

Who are you? Were you at the gig at Pacofs on Saturday? I couldn't get to that one, but from what I saw at rehearsals it must have been awsome. Tsholo and those Rasta dudes were killing it with a live band and amazing singing and rhymes.

No matter what anyone says, bloem is right up there with cape town and anywhere else when it comes to talent, if not better.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Who are you? Were you at the gig at Pacofs on Saturday? I couldn't get to that one, but from what I saw at rehearsals it must have been awsome. Tsholo and those Rasta dudes were killing it with a live band and amazing singing and rhymes.

No matter what anyone says, bloem is right up there with cape town and anywhere else when it comes to talent, if not better.

No I am usually In Bloem during the week but cats who were there told me the event was tight

You right about BLOEM its time Cats realise we not about Farms and Black leather jackets
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yep, its time we stand up as well and do some shit, but watch this space. Only  afew more months, then I'm done with this degree and I can start focusing on Hip hop again.

I have a black leather Jacket (not one of those old school ones though :lol: http://www.pierotucci.com/clothing/leather_jackets/Italian_leather_cla**ic_style_jacket_597.htm

as well as a light grey one like this
http://www.awrust.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseaction=browse.showitem&colour_id=6508&cs=b93c22d3

f*** it I'm not even embara**ed.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
I actually own 5 leather jackets... well one is suede and anybody who feels i should be embaressed don't know shit about style.. my shit is custom cut and perfect... man has worn leather for millenia and I aint arguin with it.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.