Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Suge Knight wants to sign Hilton

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Suge Knight says Paris Hitler more gangsta than rappers. Okay, so Larry King didn't take Hitler's spawn to task for her "we're like two ni99ers," remarks. Eh, what did you expect...But now, she recently got her Ghetto Pa** stamped by Suge Knight!? "She did more time than some of these chump-a$$ rappers," he told TMZ. Wait, didn't Suge step to a K-Fed look-a-like in a parking lot to defend Britney Spears' honor a while back? No, Paris Hitler gets no Ghetto Pa**. But since he's apparently not using his anymore, maybe Mr. Knight is willing to offer her his.

AND GAME SEEM TO HAVE ANOTHER DREAM OF F%&*?A HOLLYWODD BITCH

Related

50 Loses "Concentration" - Ever since 50 co-opted Jigga's "I'm focused man" mantra, he's attacked his work with extreme tunnel vision. Yet even 50 gets distracted at the amusement park. During this year's BET Awards Fif took the stage to sing his new single, but things didn't go as planned. The G-Unit boss started off fine, lip synching the hook to "Amusement Park." However, instead of reciting the first verse he ran through the front row cursing and giving audience members pounds. Then, after finishing up the song, he sat down and proclaimed "Vitamin Water ladies and gentlemen...it doesn't matter anymore."

The rapper showed up on "106 & Park" on Wednesday (June 27), a day after the award show to explain what happened. "Everything doesn't quite happen the way you practice it," 50 said. "I was kinda hit by the aerialist and I was weebly wobbly coming down. 25 feet in the air man, you fall no one can help you with that. Then by the time you get down you try to regroup, you got the pyro going off, the music started, we're four bars into the song , I just didn't - I wasn't concentrating."