Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

COMMON VS PHAROAHE MONCH

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
I see in the common thread cats are comparing the two emcees albums. First lets go with the singles 'the game'-common vs 'desire'- Pharoahe Monch. Beat wise i feel Pharoahe kick'd common. The game beat is dope and all that it doesn't give u that desire to take it to bed. Desire is like cuming. The melody is sick. Lyrically common kicks Pharoahe no doubt. Common is jus too dope. I always have to read up commons lyrics. He always has thought provoking lines. Those you are aware of but never arranged in that manner. Though listening more and more to Pharoahe i really must say he's a step behind common-that close. Album wise i nid more time to decide. It's too tyt a race. Pharoahe's 'so good' is SO GOOD. R Kelly jus comes to mind beat wise. Seduce any chick anytime anyday. 'So Good' should have been a single. *Then common jumbs in on some 'nicca what', you aint heard my 'so far to go'. This common track is dope. Wit J dilla on beats and commons lyrics i'm speechless. Try this- place 'so far to go' then play 'so good'. I think Pharoahe takes it. He jus made such a seductive tune and the way he raps. I'l leave it @ that. Happy morning.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
this is very simple. Common can't sing? P's got full adv
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0