Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Does Tbo touch promote local hip-hop

T

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
At the Essence we stuck to playing quality music whether local or international.i believe that we have enough local music to make it a 70:30 ratio.it will improve the way people c local music.pela R Kelly sells over 50 000 copies in SA alone and that should stop.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
Im glad to see that for once we all agree on something. Touch is not hip-hop and never will be hip-hop, What has he done to push local rappers over seas, the whole akon is my boy and shit must stop if you not using your contacts to impoower your own people then you shouldnt be running a radio show! Before we had essence as the saviour that give us hope on a national radio

But lets face it we can move units without the airplay! As much as its an important element of our careers. Look at nthabi she never got airplay on Touch's show yet the honey is going to finland!

Bob mabena Pioneer of hip-hop? 8O  8O  8O  Then I guess I got to "get funky" to become a pioneer!

Matter of fact f*** Touch!

Explicit

Truly Yours!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
yo pyro!
ive never been coo lwit touch(on a personal level)

only on a business and marketing tip!

dude is a marketing machine! thats what he does!
as far as a hiphop head! NAAA!!!! he aint a hiphop head! but!
he is a HYPE MAN! HE GIVE U MAD PROPS and hiphop NEEDS a dJ like that!

the downside is that he does not understand HIPHOP enough to know whose REALLY HOT and whose not!
@cash_sog

T

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Cash ur Contradicting urself he's a marketing guru..but says everybody is hot.dawg in hip-hop we know if ur hot or not.i heard he was giving u props but it didnt move me maar make me wonder if ur really as hot as he says ur r.we@the essence got alot of flack for saying it like it is maar at the end of the day u knew that we wont buy FACE.lets face it we r doomed with Toch as the 'face of hip-hop'.its ur boy who stole someone else idea.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
(This is the bit where Tate and I start shouting "HIPHOCALYPSE")

Props to the Essence, they should never have cancelled that show. Bastards.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "T"
Cash ur Contradicting urself he's a marketing guru..but says everybody is hot.dawg in hip-hop we know if ur hot or not.i heard he was giving u props but it didnt move me maar make me wonder if ur really as hot as he says ur r.we@the essence got alot of flack for saying it like it is maar at the end of the day u knew that we wont buy FACE.lets face it we r doomed with Toch as the 'face of hip-hop'.its ur boy who stole someone else idea.

:D i never said he's a marketting GURU(ie. genius)!
i said he's a marketing MACHINE(ie. thats all he really does)!
and like i said, he doesnt distinguish whats hot and wahts NOT! he jus markets anybody!

u werent reading properly!!!!!! put ya f***ing gla**es on! :D
@cash_sog

T

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Cash lol son u really get personal when people tell u facts ne! u can't say he's a good hype man when he's a hype man for everyone.u just thought u'll ride on Touch's hype cause he was hyping u up not knowing that he does that 2 everybody.DEFINITION OF A HYPE MAN IS SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T TAKE SHINE FOR HIMSELF BUT ENHANCES THE ARTIST.its fine go back to the lab and keep on perfecting ur skills & maybe u'll get a proper hype man and stop thinking a dj will get people liking ur music. Let ur music do the talking son.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Cash lol son u really get personal when people tell u facts ne! u can't say he's a good hype man when he's a hype man for everyone.u just thought u'll ride on Touch's hype cause he was hyping u up not knowing that he does that 2 everybody.its fine go back to the lab and keep on perfecting ur skills & maybe u'll get a proper hype man and stop thinking a dj will get people liking ur music. Let ur music do the talking son.

HAHAHAAHA! dog! we on the same page here! why do u think im getting personal!? im jus annoyed that u not seeing that IM AGREEING WIT U! why are u pretendin like we not sayin the SAME thing :lol:  u funny man!
i dunno why this is starting to sound like a debate!

what u sayin......thats exactly what i told the whole crew when we hit no.1 on the charts!
i told my niggas that Touch give everybody props so we STILL gotta seperate ourselves from that HYPE. i never thought the tbo touch HYPE would really BOOST our stance in the game for one minute! but its good to have a few people givin u props! jus dont let it get to ya head! u aint platinum yet! :lol:

niggas is tryin to advocate that ME n Touch are friends OR DATING or somethin cos the nigga gave me props! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! :wink:

trust me! im a way deeper thinker than you think! my vision of this industry is CLEAR as CRYSTAL! it aint blurred by the HYPE! as for polishing my skills, who u know doin 4-5 tracks a WEEK! im talkin makin BEATS,writing rhymes,recording,mixing,mastering,getting it out there!!!! tell me of another INDIVIDUAL doin that right now!

im a top ten MC right now! top ten producer on AG! top ten fly a** maf***er :lol: ask ya girl! im on TV,RADIO,MAGAZINES,ON THE STREETS, IN YA WIFEY MOUTH.
who flyer than me in HIPHOP right now? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

so like i said in my previous responses to this thread! dude gives props to everybody and it has negative and positive effects on the game! if u still heartbroken cos the ESSENCE is over! start another ESSENCE! or TAKE OVER TOUCH's SHOW! DO SUMTHIN! getting at me wont solve nothin! im good! i got a 5 yr plan and im movin faster than expected! im on TRACK! im seeing progress and RESULTS in my hustle! make sure ur doin the same and we all good!
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Cash lol son u really get personal when people tell u facts ne! u can't say he's a good hype man when he's a hype man for everyone.u just thought u'll ride on Touch's hype cause he was hyping u up not knowing that he does that 2 everybody.its fine go back to the lab and keep on perfecting ur skills & maybe u'll get a proper hype man and stop thinking a dj will get people liking ur music. Let ur music do the talking son.

HAHAHAAHA! dog! we on the same page here! why do u think im getting personal!? im jus annoyed that u not seeing that IM AGREEING WIT U! why are u pretendin like we not sayin the SAME thing :lol:  u funny man!
i dunno why this is starting to sound like a debate!

what u sayin......thats exactly what i told the whole crew when we hit no.1 on the charts!
i told my niggas that Touch give everybody props so we STILL gotta seperate ourselves from that HYPE. i never thought the tbo touch HYPE would really BOOST our stance in the game for one minute! but its good to have a few people givin u props! jus dont let it get to ya head! u aint platinum yet! :lol:

niggas is tryin to advocate that ME n Touch are friends OR DATING or somethin cos the nigga gave me props! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! :wink:

trust me! im a way deeper thinker than you think! my vision of this industry is CLEAR as CRYSTAL! it aint blurred by the HYPE! as for polishing my skills, who u know doin 4-5 tracks a WEEK! im talkin makin BEATS,writing rhymes,recording,mixing,mastering,getting it out there!!!! tell me of another INDIVIDUAL doin that right now!

im a top ten MC right now! top ten producer on AG! top ten fly a** maf***er :lol: ask ya girl! im on TV,RADIO,MAGAZINES,ON THE STREETS, IN YA WIFEY MOUTH.
who flyer than me in HIPHOP right now? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

so like i said in my previous responses to this thread! dude gives props to everybody and it has negative and positive effects on the game! if u still heartbroken cos the ESSENCE is over! start another ESSENCE! or TAKE OVER TOUCH's SHOW! DO SUMTHIN! getting at me wont solve nothin! im good! i got a 5 yr plan and im movin faster than expected! im on TRACK! im seeing progress and RESULTS in my hustle! make sure ur doin the same and we all good!
@cash_sog

T

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
OK CASH CLEARLY U DONT KNOW ULL STOP BLOWING UP THAT HEAD OF URS.I REALLY DONT HAVE TIME 4 BOYS WHO THINK THEY HOT.ITS NOT ABOUT HOW MANY TRACKS U RECORD,ITS HOW U GROW AND MAKE THE INDUSTRY GROW WITH U.SON THE ESSENCE WAS JUST A DROP IN THE OCEAN OF THE WORK I HAVE DONE AND WILL DO.SO WHAT UR ON TV,MAGAZINES ETC IT DONT MEAN JACK ANYBODY CAN DO THAT.THE PROBLEM ABOUT U IS THAT NO ONE HAS TOLD U THAT U HAVE POTENTIAL BUT  ITS NOT CHANNELED RIGHT UR LIKE TBO.U NAME URSELF TOP 10 LOL!!!U C I WONT LIE TO U DUDE PEEPS THINK U JUST TOO MUCH.MAYBE THATS Y PEOPLE R LEAVING UR MONOPOLY WHAT WHAT&WANTING 2 WORK WITH OTHER ARTISTS.U DONT STOP AND LISTEN TO PEOPLE TRYING TO HELP U, BETTER URSELF.ABOUT T BO TOUCH ASK HIM ABOUT HIS SHOW BEFORE HE STOLE IT AND U HEAR MY NAME IN IT.BEFORE U WRITE SOMETHING DO UR RESEARCH AND STOP STANDING OUTSIDE METRO FM STUDIO TRYING TO GET TOUCH TO PLAY UR MUSIC.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

@T Dawg this thread is not bout you but rather bout Tbo Touch so lets try keep at the topic

@Cash Yo Im sorry to say dawg but Tbo turned his back on the monoploy quiet quicky when you gave lee wings! And it shows that Touch only wants cats that are hot at that moment  and when they cant rock the rates anymore he drops them! Sadly  

I just Hope MR America AKA MR You Hot AKA MR "Bob Mabena is a pioneer of hip-hop" is reading this  :lol:  :lol:

Glen Cooper

• Guppie
    • View Profile
f*** Ga**in' up Tbo by entertaining his weak shananigans with threads..

TBO touch can eat a dick.

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
listen to all'a ya tryin to act ol KRS.. hahahaha  :lol:  :lol: leave tbo touch alone he banna, that nigga worked hard for his forced american accent-- where else u expect him to use it, ka kwaito?? no chance, his best shot is hiphop... ur boy tbo touch!!! yeah yeah.. akon is my nigga and we both kick it like thabo (which really says taebo but fck th). LOLOLOL.. threats like these makes me laugh, our gifted youth getting worked up bout such stupid shit :lol:  :lol:
roete aan almal tehuis

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
ZAK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TBO WHATSISFACE

That not good enough for ya?

T

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Yo man i hear u X maar that Cash fellow needs to be told that if 0.000001 % think ur hot doesnt mean ur hot and especially when Touch is the 1 promoting it.everyone is tired of him MAN!

AS ENTITY WOULD SAY WE NEED TO LEARN,BUILD & GROW.