Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Does Tbo touch promote local hip-hop

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
DRAMABOY you f***en stupid prick !!!

I ain't LandMynz no more but these are still my niggas. What the f*** you talking about dirty ????? Stupid Muthaf***a.

All these niggas are living well, got nice whips and shit, and when i mean nice whips, im talking 200K+ cars. Pulling mad honeys all the f***en time. I know cos i roll with them like that. What the f*** you have ? And you gonna come down on some bullshit like that ? What the f*** does that have to do with music anyway ??

I really don't know what to say to u. You f***en deserve a beat down next time niggas see your punk a**.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Here comes drama  Boy. Nicca some landmynz gone explode on ya a**. Run nicca, ruuuunnnn. Hahahaha. Not to side with the drama king presentation of self is important when selling a product- in this case music. a**uming the drama king is correct about the appearance niccas were rocking (though his/her a**-kissing early brings some doubt to the picture)  then i guess those guilty nid 2 dress n appear lyk they 'wash'd'. It's a learning process. To all emcees lesson from dis thread is please please  take appearance a lil' more serious. U biznessman and women an u gat look like it-affect peoples perception bout your product- you.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I agree. If your name is f***en Joe and you sing R&B, then it's cool to rock Versace suit and look all polished up and shit. This is hip-hop. Niggas look raw, that's they steelo. Imagine Das-EFX rocking flosham shoes and BOSS suits on their videos, defeats the purpose, if you know what i mean.

And why niggas looking @ other niggas BTW ????? The male/female ratios in this country should be inspiration enough for niggas to give more attention to the bitches, eh, sorry females.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
TBO AINT A f***EN UNDERGROUND f*** SO LET THE NIGGA BE.... YO'LL CANT SAY TBO IS DOING  A BAD JOB... WITH THE WACKENESS WE HAV IN THIS COUNTRY HE HAS A VERY LIMITED POOL OF GOOD HIP HOP......DID SOMEONE SAY LANDMYNDS R BLAZING THOSE DIRTY LOOKING MOTHER f***ERS.... NIGGERS NEED TO SHOWER BE4 TBO PLAYS THEM.....FACT OF THE MATTER IS YO'LL R TOO f***EN WACK 4 TBO....

NEVER SEEN THIS KIND OF STUPIDITY IN ONE PERSON  8O
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
hott days guys! all about tbo touch.

that guy doesn't drop Mbazo, Landmynz,deepsoweto,a**ylum...nothing? he's a menace with that accent.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MuseRaw"
TBO AINT A f***EN UNDERGROUND f*** SO LET THE NIGGA BE.... YO'LL CANT SAY TBO IS DOING  A BAD JOB... WITH THE WACKENESS WE HAV IN THIS COUNTRY HE HAS A VERY LIMITED POOL OF GOOD HIP HOP......DID SOMEONE SAY LANDMYNDS R BLAZING THOSE DIRTY LOOKING MOTHER f***ERS.... NIGGERS NEED TO SHOWER BE4 TBO PLAYS THEM.....FACT OF THE MATTER IS YO'LL R TOO f***EN WACK 4 TBO....

NEVER SEEN THIS KIND OF STUPIDITY IN ONE PERSON  8O

Truth, its like this fool got lost in the stupid forrest and was hit by every single branch as he stumbled to find his way out.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
melanin latte Posted:
that guy doesn't drop Mbazo, Landmynz,deepsoweto,a**ylum...nothing? he's a menace with that accent.

Mbazo 8O

Dude is the Truth! 2 tite!!!
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
@ DRAMABOY

Dawg if you try to kiss as with Touch and tryin to back up a hype man who over hypes himself 8O  8O You doing a gud job as a but kisser :wink:  :wink:

Well done

:arrow: No beef Im just putting it how it is!

Explicit

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
How does one get in touch with Tbo?

I wanna test out whether he supports local shit...

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Tate go fetch the ban-stick NOW!

That not good enough for ya?

Shiest Meister

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
He needs to first get rid of his US Rappers skits/jingles. We need to hear our local artist on those jingles - You can't blame the man though - he is like any other person from outside the country who observes our laid back approach to life and capitalizes on it.
Operation Kafka - Turning Music Into Bucks

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
And why niggas looking @ other niggas BTW ?????[/quote] Hip hop fashion police. Paparazzi.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
Quote from: "melanin latte"
he's a menace with that accent.

*BHWAHAHAHAHA*

shit i cant take this no more..
shit this post/thread is too funny :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

rob_one