Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jay Stash mixtape(THE MOST HATED &ANTICIPATED)

stash · 10 · 3125

stash

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Whats up fellas,chicks,mammies,sistas and homies.......YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS OUT...MY MIXTAPE DROPPING IN A MINUTE EMBRACED BY SOME of Jozis finest mcs,rappers,producers and your mixtape genious PAPERCUTT....A.K.A TAB THE TAPER.....

Artists featured:
SPACEMAN,MORALE,EXPLICIT,MJ(M JEEZY),MXO,LANDMINES,LANDMARQ,PARAGON,KAYDO,REASON,XRATE,LOOSE CANOONS......and a whole lot of hot mc's.

The deal is this mixtape comprises of tracks i've recorded in the past 3 years up until today.As artists we all go through changes and i think for those that have it,it only gets better hence my putting together the mixtape instead of the album first...and for those that ARE in the know... that the industry was trying to break this brotha but f*** it like p diddy sed sum years bck..."CANT NOBODY TAKE MY PRIDE,CANT NOBODY HOLD ME DOWN.....Say it 2getha...OH NO I JUST WONT KEEP ON MOVING"

Producers:
Sean Pages,D MONGZ,ALEX,IKO,37MPH,KZA

BE on the look out for SA's BAD BOY OF HIP HOP: JAY STASH...THE MOST HATED AND ANTICIPATED MIXTAPE mixed by PAPERCUTT.......PLACE YOUR ORDERS........keep you posted on gigs,parties(HOT) and shit.PEACE!!
f life wasnt worth living then you would never hav been here in da first place,so if life seems dead..step bck & take a deep breath then exhale coz you wil live again,it dont cost a cent 2 breath,so if money is the problem know you got a frend in Sta

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Nicca u back huh. Most hate you say.  And anticipated.' Yo j, j your mother'- flabba. Hahaha. So dude where should we place orders? All for progression. Seems u gat a tyt production crew. Can't wait to hav a lesson. Thought u would rid on that skatta kamp beef hype. Hope all that sh@t is skwushd. Tym 2 build. Hope u get some gud cover. Tbo touch what up.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Looks interesting on paper, from producers to emcees/rappers to dj and shit...I'll be waiting for the product.

peace
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

stash

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Yeah homie......im solid,no beefs......get the mixtape....email me for an order....jaystas@webmail.co.za
f life wasnt worth living then you would never hav been here in da first place,so if life seems dead..step bck & take a deep breath then exhale coz you wil live again,it dont cost a cent 2 breath,so if money is the problem know you got a frend in Sta

d-bomb

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MuseRaw"
Looks interesting on paper, from producers to emcees/rappers to dj and shit...I'll be waiting for the product.

peace

what he said ^^^^^  8)
ou could cut the judges brains in half..It still wouldnt be a split decision!
Cos This weak guys trash, Do me a favor..please die fast
If your a cannibal then prove it, eat my a**!

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
I'm concerned bout our business side of the underground. So far the two recent mixtapes on sale explicit n jay stash- explicit got a track on the hype cd though- there hasn't bin much sampling of the material. This cats aint even uploading at least a track to induce more interest besides the big name producers- correct me if i'm wrong. Marketing people. I'm raising this inspired by MuseRaw's post above. J's mixtape luks gud on paper. Hell it culd be one of the dopest mixtapes for the year. However people mite neva get to find out simply because of the marketing strategy in place. So far people mite be mad skeptical bout jay's mixtape. At least upload one track or 1 min 30 seconds samples of a couple of songs. This will enlighten the ma**es bout the tracks. With so much music expenses @ hand i mite go buy the new common cos i know a few dope tracks in there instead of buying jay and explicit mixtapes. Since our mixtapes wont get radio airplay this forum rite here is the podium for giving the poeple a taste of Jay Stash. Come on people lets think more business than jus the music.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Stone the Dave"
I'm concerned bout our business side of the underground. So far the two recent mixtapes on sale explicit n jay stash- explicit got a track on the hype cd though- there hasn't bin much sampling of the material. This cats aint even uploading at least a track to induce more interest besides the big name producers- correct me if i'm wrong. Marketing people. I'm raising this inspired by MuseRaw's post above. J's mixtape luks gud on paper. Hell it culd be one of the dopest mixtapes for the year. However people mite neva get to find out simply because of the marketing strategy in place. So far people mite be mad skeptical bout jay's mixtape. At least upload one track or 1 min 30 seconds samples of a couple of songs. This will enlighten the ma**es bout the tracks. With so much music expenses @ hand i mite go buy the new common cos i know a few dope tracks in there instead of buying jay and explicit mixtapes. Since our mixtapes wont get radio airplay this forum rite here is the podium for giving the poeple a taste of Jay Stash. Come on people lets think more business than jus the music.

CO-sign

stash

• Guppie
    • View Profile
I like what you saying homie......ya'll will get a sample...much respect.....behold the truth.....STASH

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
will b givin ur tape a fast listen.. and if its worth it i'll give it a good listen and maybe tell others bout it.

Just stay off the stupid beef tho!! yeslike vok!!

sho
roete aan almal tehuis

stash

• Guppie
    • View Profile
DEAREST STONE THE DAVE......TO Correct you....the JAY STASH mixtape and the EXplicit mixtapes aint out yet my brotha...believe me,when they out you gon not just know that shit but bumping dat shit in your sound system...this aint no f*** around bizness homie....feel me?

Dearest Truthkid....you wont have to give it a fast listen........dont believe what people tell you........believe STASH...I' M OUT!YOUR TRUTH!