stash · 33 · 7096

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "explicit"
Quote from: "Stone the Dave"
Quote from: "Tornado"
HmmmHmmmmhmmmm..i smell............................................................
I smell it to. We clearly missing some information here. Two cats starting up isht prior to thier mixtape releases. I smell it. I'ma holla @ both ya'll cats soon-gatta make a couple isht before submission. How about both ya'll on a track tearing each other apart-punchline for punchline, flow for flow. X we can use that old beat i posted a while back. I'll add up the link for Jay to listen. A special for A.G. We'll call it JAX.

First things first! I am not going to entertain you cats with sum shit that Jay might have against me, I got better things to do than to retaliate! to sum rapper who is using my name and Reasons to move units. Jay I got nothing but love for you but do realise you might make statements on tracks but its evident I make cla**ics! For the better of your career, I suggest you move on! home Boy

Explicit
with respect to the track didn't mean a diss track type set up. Jus a collabo. To show case the best that both you'll emcees gat. F dissing, it's a year to build and only destroy on mics. Like what you and reason did. It'l be a cla**ical statement, if u know what i mean.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

---l O.V.A.D.O.Z.E l---

• *** The Beat-Box *** (My Official Beat Store) ...
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • " Beat-Maker/Artist/Producer "
    • View Profile
    • Ovadoze Official Website
Quote from: "stash"
I need beats for my album......lets hear what you got and lets do some shit if theres chemistry.........no bling bling shit,no deep underground shit shit.....GET IT?

u quite picky 4 sum1 lukin 4 free ish... 8O
---l O.V.A.D.O.Z.E l---
I Beat-Maker I Artist I Producer I

* The Beat-Box (My Official Beat Store)

http://ovadoze.bandcamp.com/album/the-beat-box-beat-store

* Ovadoze - The Beat-Down L.P. (Beat-Tape) ... !!! OUT NOW !!!...

www.ovadoze.bandcamp.com

stash

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Why we going there now..........we muthafckas aint serving the purpose here..........f*** whoever,saying whateva about whateva.ITS ALL SAD THAT WE BROTHAS HATE OURSELVES SO MUCH...................................................................
..............................................................ALL I SAID IS I'M LOOKING FOR CATS THAT ARE NICE ON BEATS.I'm new on the site and the forums and all i'm doing is just rying to be build shit with cats that are willing to work the grind.f*** WATEVA HATE thats out there homes.....i'm just hustling mine,lets work the hustle coz trading words on this page aint gon bring shit to our pockets nor make us better people.......Big brotha Stash.

PS;Dont need Vanilla Ice to move units
f life wasnt worth living then you would never hav been here in da first place,so if life seems dead..step bck & take a deep breath then exhale coz you wil live again,it dont cost a cent 2 breath,so if money is the problem know you got a frend in Sta

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Why we going there now..........we muthafckas aint serving the purpose here..........f*** whoever,saying whateva about whateva.ITS ALL SAD THAT WE BROTHAS HATE OURSELVES SO MUCH...................................................................
..............................................................ALL I SAID IS I'M LOOKING FOR CATS THAT ARE NICE ON BEATS.I'm new on the site and the forums and all i'm doing is just rying to be build shit with cats that are willing to work the grind.f*** WATEVA HATE thats out there homes.....i'm just hustling mine,lets work the hustle coz trading words on this page aint gon bring shit to our pockets nor make us better people.......Big brotha Stash.

Yo Stash let not this Niccas @ A.G. get to your head. It's a year to build nicca. Hustle on bra. Check your mail later on tonight. Wil send u sample of an old beat n lets get our hustle on.

---l O.V.A.D.O.Z.E l---

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

R u Jay-Stash by ne chance ? Tha same J.S who organizd an album launch in Indaba Hotel in Carlton Center bout a year or 2 ago & neva bothered 2 pitch...or waz that publicity stunt marketing... :?
---l O.V.A.D.O.Z.E l---

www.ovadoze.bandcamp.com

stash

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Mustamind....yup,u got that rite Its your Highness,Jay to the muthaf***en Stash....What it do homie...seems you got something to say?

To correct you,it wasnt an album launch,it was my EP launch,not 1 or 2yrs ago but Feb 2004.I was there homie,now why you tryin to hav bad shit to say...there was free food for everybody,hope you enjoyed it.
f life wasnt worth living then you would never hav been here in da first place,so if life seems dead..step bck & take a deep breath then exhale coz you wil live again,it dont cost a cent 2 breath,so if money is the problem know you got a frend in Sta

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Mustamind....yup,u got that rite Its your Highness,Jay to the muthaf***en Stash....What it do homie...seems you got something to say?

To correct you,it wasnt an album launch,it was my EP launch,not 1 or 2yrs ago but Feb 2004.I was there homie,now why you tryin to hav bad shit to say...there was free food for everybody,hope you enjoyed it.
with that said this dude must have pitched late- like time to eat. Stereotypically black. BMT. Looks like you missed da show son. Yo jay can u upload jus one song from the E.P?

truthkid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
ao Stash monna.. thot we discussed this beefng business son.. let loose of haters or opinionated bunch'a haters. peeps r always gonna hev some foul shit to say but u cnt tackle everyone.... y ole aggressive so, relax boss. there's niggas tht wanna work wit u, hook u up wit beats cos they also on the hustle.. and those r the peeps u spsd to b wasting ur time on.
Niggas will say what they wanna in AG or everymotherfcknwhere.. challenge is hu u listen to, hu u gon entertain.. negative fcks or positive mathafakas

PEACE motherf***ers!! EISH!!
roete aan almal tehuis

---l O.V.A.D.O.Z.E l---

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

U neva pitchd,we were there early that we even chilled outsyd chattin 2 sum Orlando Pirates playaz who had bookd tha hotel 4 sum otha soccer ish,got tired of seein Jub Jub & Mshoza lukin lost tha whole nyt.
F**k tha food n**ga,i want my cash bak,wit interest...

Beatz: b happy 2 help out if interested...send me sum accapellaz at m2_4romkms@yahoo.com
---l O.V.A.D.O.Z.E l---

www.ovadoze.bandcamp.com

stash

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Yo..Stone Dave...yup homie,i will upload 2 old tracks 4rm the 2004 EP...Only nxt week.Gangsta?
Truthkid....i dont beef homes....always tell it as it is and cats mistake that for beef.....lets not use tha term again....im tired of it.
Mustamynd,you crack me up son....if you really feel i didnt pitch,then i will give u a free V.I.P ticket for 2 when i drop and launch my album...i throw the titest launches in town homie....Gangsta...so stop being mad a give a thug love.BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE MIXTAPE!

---l O.V.A.D.O.Z.E l---

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile

Mustamynd,you crack me up son....if you really feel i didnt pitch,then i will give u a free V.I.P ticket for 2 when i drop and launch my album...i throw the titest launches in town homie....Gangsta...so stop being mad a give a thug love.BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE MIXTAPE!

So where iz it gona b Mr. Hustler ?  :roll:
London :arrow: Manchester :arrow: Newcastle :arrow: Liverpool :arrow: Scotland :arrow: Wales :?:

F**k yo freebiez Stash,pa** them 2 tha n**gaz on the kornerz of yo hood.
B lukin 4 tha Mixtape,if itz tyt wil giv props where due.

BTW: :idea: I'm not known az a producer but kan do my thang if need b so holla. :wink:
---l O.V.A.D.O.Z.E l---

www.ovadoze.bandcamp.com

stash

• Guppie
    • View Profile
:) sure Mastamynd...i will gve ur music a listen........just like you will do,i will gve props if its deserved.

Makhi

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DRAMA BOY"
f*** YOU EXPLICIT...STOP PLAYAHATING......MEET YOU IN THE STUDIO

WHITE BOY HAS A f***EN POINT STOP BUMMING 4 BEATS MA NIGGA...GUD HUSSLE THOUGH ....

Bummin 4 beats :lol:  :lol:   I had to luf
tand Tall Or Sit The f*** Down

stash

• Guppie
    • View Profile
YO I JUST WANNA THANK ALL THE CATS THAT EMAILED ME WANTING TO GET INVOLVED IN THE PROJECT....ONE LOVE

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
is he still simpin for beats  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?